*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

While what you're saying is true, the guy in question has been identified (that's the whole point of this thread) as a Coptic Christian con man living in LA, not a secret Muslim Brotherhood member.

A con man? I must be missing something, please explain

Simply because someone exercised their free speech, does not make them the bad people. Whoever made this so called 14 minute movie did so because of freedom. Shall we put freedom back in a box to appease angry and insecure muslims around the world?

Umm the guy is on probation for finiancial fraud.

You didn't answer his question.

You are dancing again. You claimed I was making a strawman argument. Nobody said you were making one.

But as I said, you haven't the sack to answer a direct question. I have seen you do this before and you strike me as a very weak poster.

Um, I did answer your question, directly. Perhaps you should re-read my post.

And this might help you understand what a "straw man" is: Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, chump.

You are going to have to prove yourself worthy in the future. And they made you a mod?

LOL

This board has LOW standards for MODS.

Fox just reported that the story about the Ambassador being raped before killed is true.. Sick sick people!!

You are dancing again. You claimed I was making a strawman argument. Nobody said you were making one.

But as I said, you haven't the sack to answer a direct question. I have seen you do this before and you strike me as a very weak poster.

And this might help you understand what a "straw man" is: Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, chump.

Maybe if I make a little bigger, you'll be able to see it.

No, and I've never come close to suggesting that it should be.

You are going to have to prove yourself worthy in the future.
To you? Yeah, that's high on my list of priorities. (Note the SARCASM)
And they made you a mod?
Yup, they sure did.

Again, LOL indeed.

Sorry, chump.

You are going to have to prove yourself worthy in the future. And they made you a mod?

LOL

This board has LOW standards for MODS.

Feel free to register your complaints with the Admin, if you want. Until then, you're just trying to deflect.

Where the hell is Obama??? Our Embassies are torched around the Middle East, Americans tortured and murdered.. he takes nearly 24 fucking hours to say anything then takes off for VEGAS???????? WTF is wrong with that IDIOT!??

Where the hell is Obama??? Our Embassies are torched around the Middle East, Americans tortured and murdered.. he takes nearly 24 fucking hours to say anything then takes off for VEGAS???????? WTF is wrong with that IDIOT!??

or i've run out of things to whine about to lets start over with my circular arguments!

yawn.

A con man? I must be missing something, please explain

Simply because someone exercised their free speech, does not make them the bad people. Whoever made this so called 14 minute movie did so because of freedom. Shall we put freedom back in a box to appease angry and insecure muslims around the world?

Umm the guy is on probation for finiancial fraud.

You didn't answer his question.

I answered his first question.
"A con man? I must be missing something, please explain"

Well, we think you can't read, at any rate...

Well then, Allie....YOU find LGS's post...her so-called answer with the Constitutional right violated.

Bod you're too stupid to play this game with. You don't have the ability to learn, nor are you able to communicate or comprehend well enough to actually waste time on.

Which is why nobody wastes time with you.

You aren't even relevant enough to put on ignore.

Nice try to kiss up to LGS...but beware, she's pretty crazy. Now...where are those Constitutional rights violated?

Fox just reported that the story about the Ambassador being raped before killed is true.. Sick sick people!!

Oh my Lord, how awful.

I wonder who some will say did that?...... Except for those who perpetrated the crime and terror, of course. The ambassador must be to blame somehow...sarcasm off.

Forum List

Back