Shake up with the Nobel Peace Prize

I don't care what side aisle you call home but it was pretty fucking weird they chose Obama for The Noble Peace Prize. It literally didn't make any sense.

I don't care what side aisle you call home but it was pretty fucking weird they chose Obama for The Noble Peace Prize. It literally didn't make any sense.

Sure it did. You have to understand, these prizes are merely political pats on the back. They essentially mean nothing.

That is why I pick the Pope to win it this go round. He has stroked enough left winged feathers to win the award as he has given sermons on climate change, the church pardoning women who have had abortions, nations welcoming in illegal aliens, and giving more money to governments around the world so that they can "fairly" redistribute it for us.

The only draw back is the church that he represents still publically condemns things like homosexuality and abortion.

Can they hold their collective noses and still vote for him? I reckon they don't have anything to fear regarding the Pope bombing a hospital, but ya never know. Capitalist conservatives may have a hospital out there the Pope may want to bomb.

Forum List

Back