Sex/ethics stuff

Yes, women who like that sort of sex is up to them. I was speaking for myself. My opinion may be colored by past experiences, though.
All opinions are colored by past experience. You have likely not had a partner you could fully trust before, that you would actually feel comfortable in exploring your own desires with. Some time in the future this is likely to happen and your comfort zone will expand at least some what. I hope that your future experience in this feild will allow you to feel a little more free and confident about your self!

Ethical sexual behavior is about communication between consenting adults. If your partner doesn't want it, don't do it.

There are a couple of very common activities that are off-limits for me. I make sure they know. If they ignore my limits, we are done.

<--dying to know winterborns commons things he doesnt do....

i do not like a tongue being stuck in my mouth that is just plain nasty

I'll give you one hard limit. I don't like having my balls played with. If it happens I stop.

I'll add one more. It seems popular for a woman to call her man "Daddy" during sex. No thank you.

I have been fascinated by Human Sexuality my entire adult life. I think what is most important comes down to 2 things. First, and foremost is communication and respect. That should be obvious. But equally important is to know that the most important sex organ in your body is between your ears, not between your legs.

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one "ethical" question in regards to sexuality - consent.

Other than that, as long as both (or more) parties agree, anything and everything is fine.

Here is another sex/ethic topic:

The question is for women.
Your spouse is paralyzed and/or can no longer function to have sex with. Do you leave him?

And for men...would you leave your wife if she could no longer have sex for whatever reason?

So as Bones said...sex is in the heart and head..not necessarily a body part. Yes. I agree with that.

Forum List

Back