Sex/ethics stuff

I think we are seeing a change in the way women view recreational sex over the last few decades. For most of human history, women have had to be convinced to have sex. It usually involved a wedding.

Now, there are more women who want to just get laid. They just have to be a bit more careful.

I didn't think pearl necklaces had any real point - more-so were invented as the punchline of a joke. I doubt anyone really does it with purpose in mind, like they do cumming on tits (sexual organs) and faces (symbolic of a caveman urge for dominance).

Personally, I like to fire into the insides.

I think we are seeing a change in the way women view recreational sex over the last few decades. For most of human history, women have had to be convinced to have sex. It usually involved a wedding.

Now, there are more women who want to just get laid. They just have to be a bit more careful.

... and the men that sleep with those whores ...

whores? c'mon Bonzi. That kind of thinking and terminology belongs in the past.
Jesus never met a whore that he didn't like.... according to the story that is....

If I remember correctly it was those hypocrites who looked down on human sexuality publicly while thinking about screwing all the time who really pissed him off...

Last edited:

whores? c'mon Bonzi. That kind of thinking belongs in the past.
Jesus never met a whore that he didn't like.... according to the story that is....

Sorry, they make women look bad. Honestly, is there anyone that respects a woman that has a lot of sex with a lot of different men recreationally? It might be an old fashioned view, but, to be fair, I think men are whores that do that also. ESPECIALLY if they are married (the men or the women)......

I didn't think pearl necklaces had any real point - more-so were invented as the punchline of a joke. I doubt anyone really does it with purpose in mind, like they do cumming on tits (sexual organs) and faces (symbolic of a caveman urge for dominance).

I don't think cumming on breasts or faces has any purpose either. But some folks like it.

If the woman allows it and doesn't mind it or like to please her mate, so be it.
I think anyone that would enjoy it (man or woman) probably has some issues

Sorry, they make women look bad. Honestly, is there anyone that respects a woman that has a lot of sex with a lot of different men recreationally? It might be an old fashioned view, but, to be fair, I think men are whores that do that also. ESPECIALLY if they are married (the men or the women)......

To each their own. As long as everyone involved knows the score and they practice safe sex, there is no harm. Sex is fun.

If you knowingly sleep with a married person without the permission of their spouse, I would agree that you are a whore.

If the woman allows it and doesn't mind it or like to please her mate, so be it.

As I said, some woman do it to share in the fun their partner is having. Compersion.

I will cum anywhere except in a condom.
I like to see how far i can make it.

I don't think cumming on breasts or faces has any purpose either. But some folks like it.
It doesn't for me, personally, but I threw possible ones in parenthesis.

They make women look bad? To who? People who try to perpetuate some narrow minded stereotype?

Some of my best friends in life have been women who have slept with a lot of men...I have always had respect for them.

If whores can muster up enough class to treat religious people who eat Jesus cookies for spiritual life with respect, religious people should show respect to everybody.

Anyway, should pious religious people be using slurs to denigrate women...... ever?

What if the moral law has absolutely nothing whatever to do with human sexuality, fashion or diet?

Lifting your skirt for every perverted religion, cult, or trend that winks at you would make you the whore.

Last edited:

I don't care what single adults do as long as they aren't harming anyone. I think it's great that society doesn't slut-shame women as much as they used to in the old days. Women should be allowed to make those choices without a guilt trip or someone else's imposed morality.

Who are you kidding, I have sat being the only male in a room of 4 or 5 women and heard what came out of thier mouth. There is a women out there thats is interested in trying just about anything you can imagine. I have heard what comes out of womens mouths when they think others are not listening or they think you will not tell. Women by and large are bigger freaks than men, they just do not admit it in general public. I have heard women talk about doing things I would not evenimagine with out thier help. I have been in a room with three women and heard them say "Hey heres an idea, lets fuck the hell out of _ _ _ _ Y, that should be fun! Three guys would not have the nerve to suggest such a thing to a girl sitting in all male company!

Well, for me...jizzing all over a chest or face is not romantic or very loving. It's insulting.

Pearl necklaces. Let's go with that for a subject.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

It's not my thing but I don't think it unethical.

Unless the guy does it without warning and knows she dislikes it. That would be unethical.

Communication is the key to it all. Let your partner know what you like and don't like.
Not unethical. It would make him an asshole though.

In My opinion, a pearl necklace is often a spur of the moment thing. Some women don't like to have sperm in their mouths and so the guy pulls out just before ejaculating and ends up giving her the classic 'pearl necklace'. Or he could just jizz on her face (another asshole move unless she enjoys that).

Unethical would be giving her a pearl necklace and then taking a photo of it against her wishes.

I see your point, but...

Maybe unethical is the wrong word. I'll replace it with insulting.

Well, for me...jizzing all over a chest or face is not romantic or very loving. It's insulting.
I hope your lovers refrain from doing so then! This may or may not be how you feel for your entire life though! I can attest that there are women out there that like it(pearl necklace), why I do not know. Why do we like any thing we like. I would assume that you would agree that they have a right to like it, just as you have the right to not like it though! Depending on your age it is likely that you will becoame more accepting of sexuality as you age!

PS
You do not have to be a prude to not like such a thing. There may be other areas in which you are not prude. It has been my experience that once a women figure out what the two body towels are for that some one sets out before an encounter, all prudence goes out the window!

Yes, women who like that sort of sex is up to them. I was speaking for myself. My opinion may be colored by past experiences, though.

Forum List

Back