Sex/ethics stuff

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Pearl necklaces. Let's go with that for a subject.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

Women in general are so brainwashed about the evils of sexual activity, from a very early age, they come in two flavors:
a: Sex is a weapon to control their man (very common)
b: Sex is a gift that keeps on giving (comparatively rare).
I wasted 30 years with (a), made no difference what I did, never got better.
Now have (b), we have LOTS of fun.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

It is about personal preferences. I also think it is not so much about the actual "necklace" as it is about sharing in the pleasure of her sex partner.

Women in general are so brainwashed about the evils of sexual activity, from a very early age, they come in two flavors:
a: Sex is a weapon to control their man (very common)
b: Sex is a gift that keeps on giving (comparatively rare).
I wasted 30 years with (a), made no difference what I did, never got better.
Now have (b), we have LOTS of fun.

It does make a huge difference, doesn't it?

Um, no ... most crazy stuff is for the guy... which I find funny since men supposedly get horny at the drop of a hat. I find that WOMEN are the ones that are the most easy to please.

It's not my thing but I don't think it unethical.

Unless the guy does it without warning and knows she dislikes it. That would be unethical.

Communication is the key to it all. Let your partner know what you like and don't like.

Um, no ... most crazy stuff is for the guy... which I find funny since men supposedly get horny at the drop of a hat. I find that WOMEN are the ones that are the most easy to please.
Say what?

Please elaborate

How many times do you hear men bitching and complaining about their wives only doing "missionary".
It's always the men that want something different

It's not 100% obviously

Guys tend to be more visual. So the "crazy" stuff they like shows more. Some women are very easy to please. Some, not so much.

How many times do you hear men bitching and complaining about their wives only doing "missionary".

It's not 100% obviously

I never complain , it's a wham bam thank you mam...see ya

It's not a criticism. By nature, men are designed to reproduce with many females. Therefore, that is what they naturally crave.

If they choose to commit to one female, I suppose the drive for excitement (new or different females), has to be reinvented through "different" things with the one female he is with

Guys tend to be more visual. So the "crazy" stuff they like shows more. Some women are very easy to please. Some, not so much.

Who cares about the woman?, send her roses or a box of chocolate .

It's not a criticism. By nature, men are designed to reproduce with many females. Therefore, that is what they naturally crave.

If they choose to commit to one female, I suppose the drive for excitement (new or different females), has to be reinvented through "different" things with the one female he is with

Ok I admit your 100% right

It's not 100% obviously

Well, that is a bit different. It's always exciting with a new woman. Or even with a woman you view only as a sex object....

Because we get bored, if we are committed to one woman, you have to spice it up..

It's not 100% obviously

Well, that is a bit different. It's always exciting with a new woman. Or even with a woman you view only as a sex object....

No I was just playing with you, you have to understand guys little things, we need arousal..a sexy dress or what ever gets us hard and in the mood.

Forum List

Back