Sex/ethics stuff

Not every Man on that assembly line is being paid the same; why should Women.

They all got the same starting pay. And they all got the same interval wage increases.

You are dancing around the topic. Why do you think women should be paid less for the same work? Are they inferior?
Wo-men, are by definition, not Men; Or, they would have no problem making appointments for a full body massage with happy ending. If wo-men refuse to be that ambitious and proactive, why should they get paid the same as men, ceteris paribus?

Because we are talking about work, not putting themselves in the hands of a psychopath.
guys are more, ambitious and proactive; they prove it by not having any problems with full body massage with happy ending or making appointments.

That only proves they are more likely to want sex, regardless of who they are fucking.

Whether the woman wants a massage from someone that does not appeal to her has nothing to do with her performance at work.

If it does, her refusal shows she is more likely to refuse to do something for a very short-term gain. It shows determination and resolve.
or, simple manipulation for poon? you play her game or she plays your game.

Not every Man on that assembly line is being paid the same; why should Women.

supply and demand
I demand and you supply or do you demand and I supply?

There is a demand and there is a supply. For you there is only a wish and a fantasy.
for free. I noticed women don't have the same problem, for free. lack of effort on the part of wo-men?

No. It simply means they are in demand. If you have something that is in very high demand, you get to choose who gets it. And we are back to "Why should women choose you, when there are men they are attracted to who will do the same thing?"
in other words, capitalism works.

They all got the same starting pay. And they all got the same interval wage increases.

You are dancing around the topic. Why do you think women should be paid less for the same work? Are they inferior?
Wo-men, are by definition, not Men; Or, they would have no problem making appointments for a full body massage with happy ending. If wo-men refuse to be that ambitious and proactive, why should they get paid the same as men, ceteris paribus?

Because we are talking about work, not putting themselves in the hands of a psychopath.
guys are more, ambitious and proactive; they prove it by not having any problems with full body massage with happy ending or making appointments.

That only proves they are more likely to want sex, regardless of who they are fucking.

Whether the woman wants a massage from someone that does not appeal to her has nothing to do with her performance at work.

If it does, her refusal shows she is more likely to refuse to do something for a very short-term gain. It shows determination and resolve.

She has something you want, but she doesn't want you. That means you have to play her game or do without. Your choice.

She has something you want, but she doesn't want you. That means you have to play her game or do without. Your choice.
I don't have to try when I have enough money, under any form of Capitalism.

Ok. Then, as I have said before, work on making more money.

Ok. Then, as I have said before, work on making more money.
I am working on it.

Forum List

Back