SeveN Fired Coaches and not One Team That can Use Tebow?

First off, holy spam! If you think posting the same links over and over is making a difference, you are right.....it makes people think you are unable to make a real point and instead have to try and bludgeon your opinion into others with spam. :)

Now, the NFL becomes more of a passing league every year. So I would say it's hard to compare the stats of older QBs with Tebow because the game is played differently.

So let's stick to the more modern QBs. Of those, only Eli Manning is close to as low statistically as Tebow. I remember Manning had quite a few questions early on about his ability to be an NFL starting quarterback because of his poor play. Actually, if it weren't for the Giants playoff runs, I think people would still be questioning Manning's ability to be a successful starter; he's been mediocre at best for most of his regular seasons.

Denver won games with Tebow as QB. That's not in question. Tebow may be an excellent leader and teammate. His passing, however, has never been particularly good in the NFL. Has he improved that? It's certainly possible. On the other hand, he's had multiple years in the NFL where he did not significantly improve his passing. Even if he's become a better passer, it may be too late for other teams to take a chance. He was fired from the team he won a playoff game with, couldn't find success on a Jets team in desperate need of a good quarterback, and couldn't keep a job as a backup on the Patriots. It's completely reasonable that other teams aren't beating down his door.

The NFL is generally a pass-oriented league, and Tebow has never been an exceptional passing quarterback (he's often been very bad IMO, but he's certainly never been a great passing QB). There are some running quarterbacks playing, but I think each is a better passer than Tebow. Even if they are not, most teams are looking for a guy who can sling the ball around rather than one who can run it. Hell, Jay Cutler got a big contract.

If Tebow didn't have the controversy around him, maybe he'd be a third stringer or backup somewhere. It's hard to say. But why is a team going to take a chance on a guy that they never expect to be their starting QB?

But....

1. All the QBs that have evaluated him has said he can pass just fine now.

2. He showed remarkable improvement with the Jets though he didn't get enough play time to confirm the progress very much statistically, what he did get was very well done.

3. He learned a very complicated offensive scheme with New England and by his last preseason game he had some decent stats for a new QB.

4. I seriously doubt your skills at evaluating QBs you have never watched practice in person, so ..... I guess everyone has one.

Every NFL team has seen what Tebow has to offer.

Lol, a stupid lie. Few NFL teams have taken a look at Tebow since the draft, idiot.

He is not an NFL talent

Now you are going to tell half a dozen NFL qbs that you know better than they do. They know the game, the position and how to pass; all you have is your idiot mouth.

Do you ever post anything that is not filled with lies and presumption?

I haven't seen it yet that I recall.

Let's cut to the chase...

If there was a college called Billy Bob's Bible College ... Tebow would be a perfect fit for coach...that is if he was smart enough to be a coach..which has not been proven.

There is "promoting" one's religion like Wilson and some others do by "thanking god for blessing them with thier ability"...blah...blah...blah...

Then there is Tim Tebow that vocally and physically promotes his religion in a bizarre spectacle ritual. He is the kind of religious protagenoust that would spend all his time organizing manditory group prayers and other such nonsense. The fact is that not every player on a team is a devout and vocal Christian... there are muslims and Lordy lordy .. there are even non belivers.

The QB is supposed to be a natural leader of the WHOLE team...not the Sunday School organizer.

I'm dog tired of hearing peeps go on and on about Tebows football skills. They have shown what they are and if he wasn't such a distraction he would probably be an OK backup. But he is not...HE IS A DISTRACTION !!!!

I am going to call a spade a spade. An uncontrollable religious zealot is just as much a cancer in a locker room as any other cancer in a locker room.

Lol, back to the antichristian bigotry.

The QB who has set all kinds of college records and led an NFL team to victory in the playoffs is a bad QB because....you are an idiot.

Once again, if Tebow wasn't a grandstanding bible-thumper, then Jimbo wouldn't give two shits about the fact that he's a failed NFL quarterback.

Does anybody believe otherwise?

lol, now, not only are you an expert QB evaluator from remote location, but you can also do remote psych evals, and I bet you don't even have a license to practice, roflmao.

Damn, you are a stupid ****.

Ha! The pathetic twat doesn't even deny it. :lol:

You stated an untestable tautology. What is there to agree with?

BTW, kiss my ass, fruitcake.

I am going to call a spade a spade. An uncontrollable religious zealot is just as much a cancer in a locker room as any other cancer in a locker room.

Let's not give in to hyperbole here, just because Jimbo is a clueless twat.

From everything I've heard, Tebow is a well liked teammate and a very positive presence in the locker room. But that doesn't change that fact that he's a major liability under center, which at the end of the day is the reason he can't find a home in the NFL.

If there was a college called Billy Bob's Bible College ... Tebow would be a perfect fit for coach...that is if he was smart enough to be a coach..which has not been proven.

There is "promoting" one's religion like Wilson and some others do by "thanking god for blessing them with thier ability"...blah...blah...blah...

Then there is Tim Tebow that vocally and physically promotes his religion in a bizarre spectacle ritual. He is the kind of religious protagenoust that would spend all his time organizing manditory group prayers and other such nonsense. The fact is that not every player on a team is a devout and vocal Christian... there are muslims and Lordy lordy .. there are even non belivers.

The QB is supposed to be a natural leader of the WHOLE team...not the Sunday School organizer.

I'm dog tired of hearing peeps go on and on about Tebows football skills. They have shown what they are and if he wasn't such a distraction he would probably be an OK backup. But he is not...HE IS A DISTRACTION !!!!

The QB who has set all kinds of college records and led an NFL team to victory in the playoffs is a bad QB because....you are an idiot.

I am an "idiot" because you are one of those that believes EVERYONE needs to be saved by Da Jeebuss regardless of thier own personal beliefs or non beliefs... Then I'm OK with you calling me an idiot.

Lots of players have done fantastic in college and for one reason or another didn't cut it in the pros. Tebow is one of those poor souls.

Let me riddle you this batshitcrazyman...??? What QB in the NFL would you bench in favor of Tebow? And why...???

First off, holy spam! If you think posting the same links over and over is making a difference, you are right.....it makes people think you are unable to make a real point and instead have to try and bludgeon your opinion into others with spam. :)

Now, the NFL becomes more of a passing league every year. So I would say it's hard to compare the stats of older QBs with Tebow because the game is played differently.

So let's stick to the more modern QBs. Of those, only Eli Manning is close to as low statistically as Tebow. I remember Manning had quite a few questions early on about his ability to be an NFL starting quarterback because of his poor play. Actually, if it weren't for the Giants playoff runs, I think people would still be questioning Manning's ability to be a successful starter; he's been mediocre at best for most of his regular seasons.

Denver won games with Tebow as QB. That's not in question. Tebow may be an excellent leader and teammate. His passing, however, has never been particularly good in the NFL. Has he improved that? It's certainly possible. On the other hand, he's had multiple years in the NFL where he did not significantly improve his passing. Even if he's become a better passer, it may be too late for other teams to take a chance. He was fired from the team he won a playoff game with, couldn't find success on a Jets team in desperate need of a good quarterback, and couldn't keep a job as a backup on the Patriots. It's completely reasonable that other teams aren't beating down his door.

The NFL is generally a pass-oriented league, and Tebow has never been an exceptional passing quarterback (he's often been very bad IMO, but he's certainly never been a great passing QB). There are some running quarterbacks playing, but I think each is a better passer than Tebow. Even if they are not, most teams are looking for a guy who can sling the ball around rather than one who can run it. Hell, Jay Cutler got a big contract.

If Tebow didn't have the controversy around him, maybe he'd be a third stringer or backup somewhere. It's hard to say. But why is a team going to take a chance on a guy that they never expect to be their starting QB?

But....

2. He showed remarkable improvement with the Jets though he didn't get enough play time to confirm the progress very much statistically, what he did get was very well done.

3. He learned a very complicated offensive scheme with New England and by his last preseason game he had some decent stats for a new QB.

4. I seriously doubt your skills at evaluating QBs you have never watched practice in person, so ..... I guess everyone has one.

Here's the thing.....I would guess that most NFL teams are more interested in actual game play than practice, if it's available. Tebow may be a monster in practice, but in the NFL games he's played, his passing has been sub-par. That shows both in watching him play and in looking at his stats.

More, while he may well have improved his passing, it needed so much improvement that saying it's better is not necessarily saying much.

Finally, even if he is now a passer on par with the current best, it's unlikely that teams are going to check that because he doesn't have a good passing resume. If he's lucky, one of the teams that currently has a mobile QB will look at him for a backup role. That's the only scenario that seems at all likely for his return to the NFL.

If NFL teams thought he was skilled enough to be a QB, someone would have him on their roster. Maybe they are wrong, there have been plenty of cases of people being misjudged in football. I don't think they are based on the play I've seen from him.

1. Tebow has been known to perform much better on game day than in practice.

2. According to the proQB's that have worked with him, Tebow is READY to play and his passing game is at pro caliber now; exactly contrary to your imaginary bullshit.

3. Hi past problems with passing will be a difficulty to overcome, but you think that purely on the basis of that no NFL team would look at him? That's stupid, not necessarily on your part, but on the NFL's part.

I am an "idiot" because you are one of those that believes EVERYONE needs to be saved by Da Jeebuss regardless of thier own personal beliefs or non beliefs...

Actually, no, I don't think that, moron.

Then I'm OK with you calling me an idiot.

Way to embrace your inner idiot, dip shit.

Lots of players have done fantastic in college and for one reason or another didn't cut it in the pros. Tebow is one of those poor souls.

And the hatred of bigots like you have helped to weight the scales against him, hateful wretch.

Let me riddle you this batshitcrazyman...??? What QB in the NFL would you bench in favor of Tebow? And why...???

None. Hypothetically Tebow wouldn't know the offense yet. Were he on the team and part of the team since training camp, I wouldn't bench the starter unless he was injured. The starter likely has more experience and a lot of things to teach Tebow.

I do not believe Tebow is ready to start in the NFL. I do think he could one day given the chance, but he is just not there yet. And he wont be if nobody ever picks him up.

I still think if a team signs McDaniels as head coach, Tebow will get picked up. If I had to bet on a team doing that it would be Cleveland.

Let's not give in to hyperbole here, just because Jimbo is a clueless twat.

From everything I've heard, Tebow is a well liked teammate and a very positive presence in the locker room. But that doesn't change that fact that he's a major liability under center, which at the end of the day is the reason he can't find a home in the NFL.

Bullshit lie.

Peyton Manning NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football - Reference.com
Peyton Manning, first year as a starter, 1998 threw 28 interceptions and a QB rating of 71.2. Completion % 56.7%, and only 3 wins

Drew Brees NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Drew Brees, first year stating record, QB rating of 76.9, second year 67.5. completion % 60.8, 57.6 second year as starter.

John Elway NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
John Elway, first year starter, QB rating 54.9, completion% 47.5%, 4 wins. Didnt get over 60% completion percentage for first ten years as a starter, failed to get a QB rating higher than 80 for first four years, getting an 83.4 his fifth year, followed by five more years with a sub80 QB rating.

Johnny Unitas NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Johny Unitas, QB legend, never had a completion percentage over 60%, 54% for his career, first year QB rating was 74.0, career QB ratinf of 78.2, won 3 games first year.

Tom Brady NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Tom Brady, first year as starter (second year in NFL) comp 63.9%, QB rating 86.5. 1st year in NFL, comp 33% and QB rating of 42.4

Eli Manning NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Eli Manning, Super bowl champion QB, first year start QB rating 55.4, comp 48.2%, did not get QB rating higher than 80 for first five years, same goes for his completion % staying south of 60% for first four years.

Warren Moon NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Warren Moon, first year as starter, comp% 57.6 QBR 76.9, completion %s stayed below 60 foir first five years, QB rating under 80 for first four.

Tim Tebow NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
Tebow, first year as starter, comp% 46.5, QB rating 72.9, second year as backup QB 75% completion % and 84.9 QB rating. Tebow is very good in comparison to other legendary QBs for the same point in their careers, dude.

Latest review of Tebows passing skill
Evaluating Tebow's Progress - ESPN Video - ESPN

Review of his play off performance vrs the steelers.
Tim Tebow by the Numbers: Breaking Passing Records vs the Pittsburgh Steelers | Bleacher Report

But....

Lol, a stupid lie. Few NFL teams have taken a look at Tebow since the draft, idiot.

He is not an NFL talent

Now you are going to tell half a dozen NFL qbs that you know better than they do. They know the game, the position and how to pass; all you have is your idiot mouth.

NFL quality QBs are a rare commodity

If you have the talent, NFL scouts WILL find you.......look at Kurt Warner

Tebow has been givens more chances than his talent warrants.

Once again, if Tebow wasn't a grandstanding bible-thumper, then Jimbo wouldn't give two shits about the fact that he's a failed NFL quarterback.

Does anybody believe otherwise?

I think you mean that you would be making the case for Tebow to be playing somewhere. The bigotry drips off of you.

I don't think Tebow is very good. But he definitely seems to be getting Kluwe'd a.k.a. blackballed.

I don't think Tebow was that good, but if Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton could fine jobs as back ups, certainly Tebow should be able to.

But those guys don't have legions of freaks that follow them around and demand they start every time the starter throws an incomplete pass.

No backup is worth that kind of distraction.

So, the fans are freaks and distractions? I don't think that's how it works. But you're smart enough to be an NFL GM.

I'll summarize this very simple:

Everyone saying Tebow is a sub-par QB; you're (likely) right. Everyone saying that he's not getting blackballed, you're completely wrong.

He is not an NFL talent

Lol, I'll take the opinion of half a dozen pro QBs like Dilfer over yours any day, dumb fuck.

Everyone saying Tebow is a sub-par QB; you're (likely) right. Everyone saying that he's not getting blackballed, you're completely wrong.

Is he a starting QB yet, no, only for emergencies. He still has a lot to learn.

Is he sub-par, not in the opinion of actual NFL QBs that have seen him play and train personally. They all say his passing problems are over.

Is he sub-par, not in the opinion of actual NFL QBs that have seen him play and train personally. They all say his passing problems are over.

He's sub par as far as starting QBs go. He's a border-line starter at best, right now. But people like RW who pretend he's had his chances and has shown all he can show; that's the bigotry talking. You don't judge a QB outright on that little experience. He's selling a load of bigoted BS cos that's what he does. He does it on the political boards. No surprise, he's bringing that BS here.

He's sub par as far as starting QBs go. He's a border-line starter at best, right now. But people like RW who pretend he's had his chances and has shown all he can show; that's the bigotry talking. You don't judge a QB outright on that little experience. He's selling a load of bigoted BS cos that's what he does. He does it on the political boards. No surprise, he's bringing that BS here.

Except that's exactly how you judge a player : based on their performance in games. More, in the NFL, most players don't have a lot of time to show off their skills to get/maintain a job. It's very much a 'what have you done for me lately' league.

Look at Matt Flynn. He was signed by two different teams based mostly on a single game's work.

I'm not sure how Tebow not having a job is an example of him being blackballed. He's had 3 NFL jobs. He's been able to start almost a season's worth of games. The vast, vast majority of would-be players never get that chance.

Someone might give Tebow another chance. He does have experience and that can be a big draw at times. I think it will take a particular set of circumstances, though.

Lol, I'll take the opinion of half a dozen pro QBs like Dilfer over yours any day, dumb fuck.

Why isn't Dilfer a General Manager then?

I'll take the opinion of 32 NFL General Managers over yours or Dilfers any day, dumb fuck

John Elway got a pretty good look at Tebow.......couldn't wait to get rid of him
Jets spent a season trying to figure out what he could do....Tebow barely made it out of practice
Pats couldn't even get him out of camp

Half dozen teams were desperate for QB help this year.....nobody called

Forum List

Back