SeveN Fired Coaches and not One Team That can Use Tebow?

Hes improved as a passer when his preseason tryout with new england was his worst passing ever? Lala land. Keep carrying his jock for him.

We heard the same thing about Tebow when he came out of college

"His footwork and mechanics have improved and he is now an NFL QB"

Fool me once....

Lol, well, only time will tell....IF any team would give him a chance. At New England he had a complex offense to learn and it took a few preseason games for him to get the swing of it, but his last game for New England showed a lot of promise with 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter and decent stats for the game.

But you haters just gotta hate....and you of course just gotta lie like a Persian rug.

His last game in the preseason sure convinced alot of NFL General Managers on his worth

A half dozen teams were dying for QB help this year. Tebow never got a call
Shows his value to NFL scouts

You obviously don't know shit about me.

I actually like Tebow, and wish he was successful, if for no other reason than to piss off the haters. But me wishing it isn't enough to make it so. The guy just isn't cut out to play QB in the NFL.

But nice fail though. :thup:

Your posts are enough to show your hateful bigotry, ass hat.

So now I'm a hateful bigot because I said I like Tebow and wish he was successful?

Make up your mind would ya? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I think you mean that you would be making the case for Tebow to be playing somewhere. The bigotry drips off of you.

I actually like Tebow, and wish he was successful, if for no other reason than to piss off the haters. But me wishing it isn't enough to make it so. The guy just isn't cut out to play QB in the NFL.

You are a hater, deuche bag. Calling someone a grandstanding bible thumper is hating. How fucking stupid can you be? Or to ironically use your neg words, "you're clearly too stupid or blinded to discuss this topic."

He is a grandstanding bible thumper.

I don't see how calling him one is any more hateful than calling Al Sharpton a grandstanding race baiter. Do you disagree with that too and consider it hating?

You are a hater, deuche bag. Calling someone a grandstanding bible thumper is hating. How fucking stupid can you be? Or to ironically use your neg words, "you're clearly too stupid or blinded to discuss this topic."

I don't see how calling him one is any more hateful than calling Al Sharpton a grandstanding race baiter. Do you disagree with that too and consider it hating?

Context, dude. You were saying it as a put-down. And do you think that race-baiting and sharing one's spiritual beliefs are even comparable? You may consider Tebow off-putting, and that's your right. But he's not hurting anyone. I don't think he's even over-bearing even. I've never heard of him going to a non-christian teammate and telling him he's going to hell if he didn't believe. or something like that. You simply can't stand the fact that he has the audacity to go public with beliefs that you don't share; and that is bigotry.

We heard the same thing about Tebow when he came out of college

"His footwork and mechanics have improved and he is now an NFL QB"

Fool me once....

Lol, well, only time will tell....IF any team would give him a chance. At New England he had a complex offense to learn and it took a few preseason games for him to get the swing of it, but his last game for New England showed a lot of promise with 2 TD passes in the 4th quarter and decent stats for the game.

But you haters just gotta hate....and you of course just gotta lie like a Persian rug.

His last game in the preseason sure convinced alot of NFL General Managers on his worth

A half dozen teams were dying for QB help this year. Tebow never got a call
Shows his value to NFL scouts

No, it only shows the value of Tebow to those half dozen teams who probably want a traditional drop back passer.

I have seen Sharpton engage in race baiting, but I have never seen Tebow thump a Bible, idjit.

Gotta link?

Context, dude. You were saying it as a put-down. And do you think that race-baiting and sharing one's spiritual beliefs are even comparable? You may consider Tebow off-putting, and that's your right. But he's not hurting anyone. I don't think he's even over-bearing even. I've never heard of him going to a non-christian teammate and telling him he's going to hell if he didn't believe. or something like that. You simply can't stand the fact that he has the audacity to go public with beliefs that you don't share; and that is bigotry.

You read it right; to pukes like Manifold and rightwinger, Christians are supposed to silent unless first spoken to by the superiors, which undoubtedly includes themselves in their view.

Tebow's grandstanding bible-thumping doesn't bother me at all.

I'm just calling a spade a spade, something you apparently lack the courage to do.

I have seen Sharpton engage in race baiting, but I have never seen Tebow thump a Bible, idjit.

Gotta link?

They're both metaphors, and they're both equally applicable.

You read it right; to pukes like Manifold and rightwinger, Christians are supposed to silent unless first spoken to by the superiors, which undoubtedly includes themselves in their view.

Yeah, I couldn't possibly be a Christian and still think Tebow isn't cut out to be an NFL quarterback. :rofl:

The overwhelming majority of NFL QBs are Christians

The only difference is that Tebow sucks

I'd like to see the Brownies get Tebow, and bring back the running game to the NFL.

I'm just calling a spade a spade, something you apparently lack the courage to do.

You think you are calling a spade a spade, when in reality you are calling a pickaxe a spade.

Tebow has a ton of potential and fascist morons like you would waste it all for spite's sake.

Gotta link?

They're both metaphors, and they're both equally applicable.

No, race baiting is literal. Sharpton is trying to bait or provoke people of all races about racial issues, and therefore is a race baiter, dumb fuck.

Yeah, I couldn't possibly be a Christian and still think Tebow isn't cut out to be an NFL quarterback. :rofl:

Oh, no, you may be one of those self-hating Christians who thinks the faith obsolete and a mere vestige of a simpler time, and that for it to survive it needs to camouflage itself against the backdrop of modern insanity.

But bottom line is you do damage to all people of faith, Christian, Jew, Muslim and Hindu alike. But most of all you damage and twist your own psyche with your lies, slander and malfeasance.

No, the only difference is that there is a Tebow hate bandwagon and you just cant resist jumping on every Christ hating group that passes by you, fraud.

No, the only difference is that there is a Tebow hate bandwagon and you just cant resist jumping on every Christ hating group that passes by you, fraud.

Peyton Manning is a Christian

I have no issues with whether he belongs in the NFL

You think you are calling a spade a spade, when in reality you are calling a pickaxe a spade.

Tebow has a ton of potential and fascist morons like you would waste it all for spite's sake.

Right, because anyone who doesn't agree with you concerning Tebow's potential must be an anti-Christian bigot. Just like anyone who doesn't agree with rightwinger that Obama is a great president must be a racist.

It's just plain sound logic. :lol:

No, the difference is that Tebow is the only outspoken Christian. Tebow would be on a team somewhere, were it not for that.

Then why do you have to use terms that have bad connotations if it doesn't bother you at all?

Forum List

Back