Belated Happy Jeff Fisher Day! and Other Random Thoughts

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Let's hope Goff is smarter about football than he is with wcience, he didn't know the sun rose in the east. The defense will be okay, but the offense will once again suck.

The Eagles got a great QB prospect and the Rams got Keenum and a guy who is unfamiliar with basic first grade concepts.

Raiders are looking better and better, they may win the AFC West, which would be nice since we haven't had a winning season since the 2002 Super Bowl debacle.

The Cowboys will make the playoffs, but their defense couldn't stop Rosie O'Donnell on her way to breakfast.

New England should finish 3-1 before Brady gets back. I figure with the NFL sitting Brady, Brady will save some miles and be ready for a deep Super Bowl run.

Arizona signed the Honey Badger and guy that turned his career around. It looks like he does care. Arizona has the best talent, but I'm not sure if that translates to a Super Bowl win or even a division title.

All the hype on the Giants...I'm thinking over hype and a 7-9 season.

Pittsburgh makes a good case for being America's team, while Cleveland makes the case of being nobody's team. The good news is Cleveland upgrade the QB position, the bad news is it wasn't much of an upgrade.I don't see Manziel getting another shot at in the NFL. Maybe he will join Tebow in a minor league baseball career.

If the 49ers and Eagles teamed up would they make up a better football team?

Early season thoughts.

Forum List

Back