Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

He's POTUS. He's the highest-ranking member of the political class. What are you talking about?

He is the only person to be POTUS since ever, who was not a politician first. He was never an elected politician before he won the presidency. The reality is the political class has been at war with the American people for decades incrementally infringing on civil rights with law after law after law. All of which they have exempted themselves from. Did you know that congress can engage in insider trading?

Bet you didn't know it was LEGAL for them to do that. That is one of MANY reasons why the political class needs to be reigned in.

Okay, I understand the resentment. But do people not realize Trump has been hobnobbing with these same people FOR DECADES? He is literally a con artist and swindler (Trump U.). Do you really think we didn't just hand a "chimp a machine gun", to steal a line from BCS?

Those guys were robbing us blind, but at least they knew there were limits. Trump is like a kid in a candy shop. Or, rather, a thief in a room full of blind people. There is nothing he's too fearful or ashamed to steal, and he's obviously confident in his ability to lie and distract his way out of anything. He's been successful at it so far. Why on Earth would he be worried about getting in trouble when so far, other than the Russia thing, he's demonstrated that he can do pretty much whatever he wants?

It was a small percentage that filed that law suite from his university.
The majority seemed content.

The "teachers" there were salesman who fed the students lies that Donald Trump was directly involved in the subject matter, when really he only signed off and had little else to do with it. In other words, the people working on his behalf lied in order to attract customers before selling them a false bill of goods. That doesn't sound like a con job to you?

I really don't know enough about it to go into details, but if he signed off and had little to do with it, the problem from your description was those that lied not Trump.
A con would have micro managed everything, sort of like mob bosses.

I suppose you could make that argument. But let's not kid ourselves; Trump knew what was going on there, and didn't seem to have a problem with it, as long as he was getting that $$.

He is trying to get the real numbers of voter fraud.
Both sides have only guessed at it.
It would be nice to find out the real statistics.
Seems the ones fighting it, have something they don't want revealed.

I'm all for looking into it, as long as you're not wasting massive amounts of taxpayer money on a publicity stunt.

Just don't go making outrageous claims and THEN organize an investigation into the claims you just made based on no evidence. That makes no sense.

He is the only person to be POTUS since ever, who was not a politician first. He was never an elected politician before he won the presidency. The reality is the political class has been at war with the American people for decades incrementally infringing on civil rights with law after law after law. All of which they have exempted themselves from. Did you know that congress can engage in insider trading?

Bet you didn't know it was LEGAL for them to do that. That is one of MANY reasons why the political class needs to be reigned in.

Okay, I understand the resentment. But do people not realize Trump has been hobnobbing with these same people FOR DECADES? He is literally a con artist and swindler (Trump U.). Do you really think we didn't just hand a "chimp a machine gun", to steal a line from BCS?

Those guys were robbing us blind, but at least they knew there were limits. Trump is like a kid in a candy shop. Or, rather, a thief in a room full of blind people. There is nothing he's too fearful or ashamed to steal, and he's obviously confident in his ability to lie and distract his way out of anything. He's been successful at it so far. Why on Earth would he be worried about getting in trouble when so far, other than the Russia thing, he's demonstrated that he can do pretty much whatever he wants?

The "teachers" there were salesman who fed the students lies that Donald Trump was directly involved in the subject matter, when really he only signed off and had little else to do with it. In other words, the people working on his behalf lied in order to attract customers before selling them a false bill of goods. That doesn't sound like a con job to you?

I really don't know enough about it to go into details, but if he signed off and had little to do with it, the problem from your description was those that lied not Trump.

I suppose you could make that argument. But let's not kid ourselves; Trump knew what was going on there, and didn't seem to have a problem with it, as long as he was getting that $$.

How did he know if he had little to do with it?

What else is Trump University? They're teaching you the ways of Trump, but Trump had no hand at all in coming up with the material that he had supposedly created himself. What did Trump think they were teaching there? Soccer? If he didn't know what they were doing, he is a complete moron. Which might be even scarier.

I'm all for looking into it, as long as you're not wasting massive amounts of taxpayer money on a publicity stunt.

Just don't go making outrageous claims and THEN organize an investigation into the claims you just made based on no evidence. That makes no sense.

You mean like the media is doing with Trump for the last year?

You mean like the media is doing with Trump for the last year?

Who says I'm a fan of the media? How does the media's incompetence and sensationalist practices justify Trump's antics? They are two separate issues. CNN stretches and distorts the truth. He outright shatters it and reforges it into his own truth. Alternative facts, remember?

What else is Trump University? They're teaching you the ways of Trump, but Trump had no hand at all in coming up with the material that he had supposedly created himself. What did Trump think they were teaching there? Soccer? If he didn't know what they were doing, he is a complete moron. Which might be even scarier.

I'm just using what you said.
Like I said ,I don't know enough about it to go into details.

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Otherwise, what is actually good about him?

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.
Do you think Hillary would have been a better choice?

Trump is so obviously guilty of something (probably a whole lot of shit!), judging from the way he dodges and weaves, concealing his tax returns, firing Comey, then telling the Russians it was to get the 'Russia investigation' off his back (how did that turn out?), telling Mueller to stay away from his 'deals', saying he can 'pardon' anyone, including himself!
He's not just a crook, he's supremely stupid.
So much for not being one of the Establishment.
How's his swamp-draining program going? The latest addition to his brave new world, a Wall Street investment banker, who looks like the used-car salesman you mother warned you about.
Why Trump Loves “the Mooch,” the New White House Aide Who Made Spicer Quit

Just can't get over it, can you? After all this time. I guess ones like you will be whining for the next 3 1/2 years.
I am sick of hearing it. People have their own views, and opinions, and thus far, the right to them.

Accept it, even if you hate Trump, and live with it.

I have had to do the same with many politicians.

Yeah. You accepted Obama alright. You are the example to follow.

Let me sum up the moronic OP.

did-you-know-1-out-of-hillary-supported-are-just-as-stupid-as-the-other-2-funny-hillary-clinton-meme-image.jpg

I've tried, but I can't find anything good to say about him, except that he's amazing at fucking up and then getting someone else to pay for it. He does that better than anyone. Not sure that's a good quality to have in a president, though.

Oh, and before someone tries to call me on a double-standard, I didn't like Hillary either, but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication. Trump doesn't even have that. He's basically the world's most successful used car salesman.

Also, keep in mind that liberalism is the belief in freedom. So, unless you hate freedom, you're a liberal. Sorry to break it to you.

1. Liberalism hasn't been about "Freedom" in my lifetime, so knock of that nonsense.

2. Trade and Immigration. Trump is on the side of America on both those massive issues, and the Political Class is not.

Of course you won't listen to anything I say because your mind is closed.

LOL, one more dumbass seeking to control a narrative while talking about freedom, ironical ain't it?

I want to know why Republicans are terrified of him being investigated? If he's a criminal, then you don't want your leader to be a criminal do you?

OK, maybe that wasn't the right question.

Uhh, where there is smoke, there's fire. And this is an awful lot of smoke.
What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ.
Could it have something to do with Money Laundering or maybe enormous debt?
I know it didn't have anything to do with "favors" owed?

Still, if he didn't act so guilty, and wasn't so chummy with dictators, they might stop looking.

Just because his foundation was an illegal criminal organization posing as a charity and he fleeced thousands out of millions of dollars from their retirement and loans to learn to be like him.

He fleeced them and now they know how he succeeded.

They LEARNED what he had to teach, and boy, did they ever LEARN!

"Uhh, where there is smoke, there's fire. And this is an awful lot of smoke.
What is Trump so afraid of? He assaults women without asking, so it can't be a BJ."

Except when it comes to the Clinton's, then it's "vast rightwing conspiracy". Dumbass

"but at least she had the fake veneer of class and sophistication"

There ya go, no reality needed, Ya gotta love the honesty here though, at least you admit that all someone has to do is "pretend" to be something and you're ok with that.

fucking trolls.

Forum List

Back