Is A Negative Approval Rating Possible?

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
After only six months in office, the Big Orange Idiot already holds the record for the lowest approval rating for a U.S. president. The July poll by the American Research Group, shows Big Orange’s numbers down another two points, down to 35% approval. Even the conservative Rasmussen Poll shows his popularity plummeting. One can only wonder when Big Orange’s approval rating will reach negative numbers.

Big Orange is proving he is in far over his head as POTUS, and his lifelong unethical nature, which, in the past relied on lie after lie to prosper, will soon be his administration’s undoing. He and his many cronies are going down. The inevitable IS going to happen, despite all his recent inquiries into the use of the pardoning powers provided by the office of the president to avoid it.

As Mueller’s investigative team tightens the nooses around the necks of Big Orange and his corrupt gang, the rats will begin to abandon ship. Jr. will likely be the first to make a deal with Mueller, then, the rest of the rats will fall like dominoes.

This will leave Big Orange, Pence, Sessions, and a few other top dogs left to the jury (or juries).

Conservatives can deny all of the evidence Mueller has gathered, and that yet to be uncovered, but their denial does not change the truth. But, they are funny to watch.

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Is Plunging Even Lower

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

19875100_365378017210566_6128723269778486209_n.jpg
20106344_759527684232887_2112230504732413565_n.png

What is the funniest, conservatives will deny these historical facts so they can stay ignorant and happy in their alternate reality. The conservatives' world was created and is maintained for them by FOX News(?).

And we all know just how right those polls were last time huh?
Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the election!
Hillary will get over 400 EC votes!
It's not a question of if a landslide but how big a landslide!

Keep your polls. I'll keep Trump! Lmao.

Make the most of your gloat-fest, Furry! it won't last, Mueller will see to that!

After only six months in office, the Big Orange Idiot already holds the record for the lowest approval rating for a U.S. president. The July poll by the American Research Group, shows Big Orange’s numbers down another two points, down to 35% approval. Even the conservative Rasmussen Poll shows his popularity plummeting. One can only wonder when Big Orange’s approval rating will reach negative numbers.

Big Orange is proving he is in far over his head as POTUS, and his lifelong unethical nature, which, in the past relied on lie after lie to prosper, will soon be his administration’s undoing. He and his many cronies are going down. The inevitable IS going to happen, despite all his recent inquiries into the use of the pardoning powers provided by the office of the president to avoid it.

As Mueller’s investigative team tightens the nooses around the necks of Big Orange and his corrupt gang, the rats will begin to abandon ship. Jr. will likely be the first to make a deal with Mueller, then, the rest of the rats will fall like dominoes.

This will leave Big Orange, Pence, Sessions, and a few other top dogs left to the jury (or juries).

Conservatives can deny all of the evidence Mueller has gathered, and that yet to be uncovered, but their denial does not change the truth. But, they are funny to watch.

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Is Plunging Even Lower

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 140106 View attachment 140107

What is the funniest, conservatives will deny these historical facts so they can stay ignorant and happy in their alternate reality. The conservatives' world was created and is maintained for them by FOX News(?).

You're a liberal and like most snowflakes, mathematically challenged.

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.
Why all the shock and butt hurt then?

You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.
Hurry, you'll be late for your media feeding! The only poll that was accurate was the 20000/200 poll.

New York times said that!

So saw the "majority of polls"?

Do you remember site liberals quoting those polls? I think there was two that had him winning!
As I recall site liberals posted daily new polls. Hell I even had a mod say I did not understand polls and how important and critical they were. Polls are horse shit so what more is there to understand?

Do you remember site liberals quoting those polls? I think there was two that had him winning!
As I recall site liberals posted daily new polls. Hell I even had a mod say I did not understand polls and how important and critical they were. Polls are horse shit so what more is there to understand?
I have remarked several times on what I called the "20,000/200" poll, which was the poll I used to project that Trump would win. Simply stated so that even libs can understand it, is that the "20,000/200" poll was the fact that at many of Trump rallies, he pulled in thousands of people, sometimes 20,000 or more, while Clinton only got hundreds if that many. Kaine had a rally where less than 50 were there. This was repeated many times, and I could see that it was an accurate observation of the wishes of the American people.

I have remarked several times on what I called the "20,000/200" poll, which was the poll I used to project that Trump would win. Simply stated so that even libs can understand it, is that the "20,000/200" poll was the fact that at many of Trump rallies, he pulled in thousands of people, sometimes 20,000 or more, while Clinton only got hundreds if that many. Kaine had a rally where less than 50 were there. This was repeated many times, and I could see that it was an accurate observation of the wishes of the American people.
That's the same reasoning I have used to show Sanders had a better chance at Trump then that nasty old woman! His crowds were bigger. They just can't admit Hillary was the wrong person. She' says shes open to 2020! That entire party will come unscrewed if she even announces!

That's the same reasoning I have used to show Sanders had a better chance at Trump then that nasty old woman! His crowds were bigger. They just can't admit Hillary was the wrong person. She' says shes open to 2020! That entire party will come unscrewed if she even announces!
I don't know her condition, but I wonder if she would be healthy enough to run, or if not, would she just run anyway, country be damned?

I don't know her condition, but I wonder if she would be healthy enough to run, or if not, would she just run anyway, country be damned?
Given the size of her ego? My prediction is she plays with the idea in public and gets shut down. Otherwise she has a brawl with Warren.

Possible? Yes. All snowflakes have to do is have all the illegals, dead people, pets, and fake people who usually vote for them give Trump a negative tating...

New Topics

Forum List

Back