Jewish, Leftist, Feminist Radio Personality Says Obama Hussaine Was Not Natural Born!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
We already knew that. The biggest hoax in US history was Obama Hussaine's occupation of the White House with his husband Micheal!

Hussaine Obama is actually an illegal alien. Where the fuck were the MSM qu33rs besides homosexual Chris Matthews?

And obviously Hussaine Obama was a qu33r who married a transgender, "Micheal."

The O/P is much more fucked up than Trump.......and THAT low bar is not easy to crawl under.......What an asshole.........LOL.

I've never seen Trumps birth certificate. Oh that's right , he's white . Who would even question ?

I've never seen Trumps birth certificate. Oh that's right , he's white . Who would even question ?

To "piggy-back" on the above, Obama and Clinton readily SHOWED their tax returns........Does anyone know of a president who REFUSED to do so since he mid-1970s???

To "piggy-back" on the above, Obama and Clinton readily SHOWED their tax returns........Does anyone know of a president who REFUSED to do so since he mid-1970s???

The US Constitution states Presidents going forward must be natural born. Is it your position Barack Hussiane Obama (Barry Sorento) producing tax returns was the same as producing a legit birth certificate which he never did? :p

Forum List

Back