SERIOUS question for all Trump acolytes on this forum....

But, they were right.

All the people on the left said this was going to be a smoking gun. They all said there was collusion. They all said Trump is a puppet of Russia, which there are people on this forum still saying it to this day.

They all said "here's the truth! Trump is (insert accusation after accusation)"

And now we know for a fact...... Truth isn't truth. Giuliani was right. 'Don't believe what you're reading and seeing', and Trump was right.

So you can say that's the world we live in.... because it's the world you live in too. Jessie Smollett anyone? Don't believe what you see and hear, because the left is full of liars.

oh bullshit.

the only reason mueller wrote a declination on 'collusion' was because 'documentary' evidence had been destroyed AND he couldn't get trump to do an interview. he didn't have enough to recommend charging him with conspiracy although itprobably would have gone that way. hence the obstruction... hence he wants congress to take it up per DOJ policy.

Really? I seem to remember an email server where the information was wiped by professional data wiping software, and that didn't stop you from saying Hillary was innocent, when her only 'alibi' was that she didn't know what classified information was... you know... after being in high office for decades she couldn't tell what was classified.

Now suddenly, because "the information was destroyed" is grounds to claim he was guilty? What information are we talking about? What document proving collusion did he destroy?

Hypocrites all of you.

a small 'c' within chainmails is not the standard 'classified' markings on materials. & ummmm... panty waist jared has been outed for using 'what's app' , & couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it - yet donny granted one to him whilst lying that he did just that.

lol... next?

I'm confused...... what does this have to do with Hillary professionally wiping data, to prevent an investigation of it?

Nothing. So what point do you have? None. So.... lol.... next?

That didn't happen.

Are you stating that Hillary Clinton did NOT have her hidden private server erased by using the professional wiping program, "Bleachbit"? Wiping it of al government data? Really?

donny still hasta worry about multiple investigations re: his inauguration, campaign finance violations, & tax problems...

You mean like this?

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
By MAGGIE HABERMAN
01/04/2013 03:48 PM EST
The Obama campaign was not found to have "knowingly and willfully" violated campaign finance law, and therefore was only fined for civil violations, The Huffington Post reported.

Trump is implicated in his own set of campaign-finance violations that would be considered criminal in nature were his campaign found guilty.

Cohen fell on the knife to save Trump from that one.

I have no question you think your right, IM2.
That does not make it right.

It does when I am reading the report.
Of course it does...I would never question that you don't think that.

Gaslighting doesn't work here Meister and that's all you got.

Read the report.
Nobody is gaslighting, when you're wrong you're wrong. You go back and read the report
and look at the precise wording, not what you want it to be.
Have a good day, IM2.

I have. And that's why I know I am right. So you go read the actual report and learn what is being said.

You are trying to dismiss 14 potential crimes because of the word potential. Had this been Hillary Clinton or any democrat you'd ignore the word potential. Now as you read the actual report:

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.

The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation. Some individuals invoked their Fifth Amendment right against compelled self-incrimination and were not, in the Office’s judgment, appropriate candidates for grants of immunity. The Office limited its pursuit of other witnesses and information — such as information known to attorneys or individuals claiming to be members of the media — in light of internal Department of Justice policies. See, e.g., Justice Manual §§ 9-13.400, 13.410. Some of the information obtained via court process, moreover, was presumptively covered by legal privilege and was screened from investigators by a filter (or “taint”) team. Even when individuals testified or agreed to be interviewed, they sometimes provided information that was false or incomplete, leading to some of the false-statements charges described above. And the Office faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as well — numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United States.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign-deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.

None of these facts allow what you say to be credible and the 14 crimes outsourced by Mueller doesn't change the facts contained in this report.

methinks-M.jpg

It wasn't the purpose of the report to exonerate him. The appropriate parts of our justice system do that.

It wasn't the purpose to exonerate him, the purpose was to crucify President Donald Trump. It just turned out to exonerate him. Funny how that worked out. Now the Democrats and Progressives are in a panic about where the investigation goes from here!

NO COLLUSION!

Time for you to buck up and accept the fact that you lost in 2016.

Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great things happening in our country in spite of you and yours.

The Obama campaign was not found to have "knowingly and willfully" violated campaign finance law, and therefore was only fined for civil violations, The Huffington Post reported.

Trump is implicated in his own set of campaign-finance violations that would be considered criminal in nature were his campaign found guilty.

Do you mean like this?

By MAGGIE HABERMAN

Do you mean like this?

By MAGGIE HABERMAN
Yes, thats the one where paperwork wasnt filed on time.
Obama campaign only received a fine for civil violation, because the campaign didnt "knowingly and willfully" violate campaign finance law.

By contrast, Cohen goes to jail because his violation of campaign finance was criminal.

It wasn't the purpose of the report to exonerate him. The appropriate parts of our justice system do that.

It wasn't the purpose to exonerate him, the purpose was to crucify President Donald Trump. It just turned out to exonerate him. Funny how that worked out. Now the Democrats and Progressives are in a panic about where the investigation goes from here!

NO COLLUSION!

Sit back, relax and enjoy all the great things happening in our country in spite of you and yours.

Are you so consumed by your biases that you failed to consider I voted for Trump? Or do you just say things that randomly pop into your head?

Guilty of what you lug nut

Oh, Nothing......nothing....Sorry to have disturbed your nap........Go back to bed...................................lol
just answer the fucking question lug nut

I don't "answer" moronic questions by Trump ass kissers........AND, I abide with what G.B. Shaw once stated.....lol

I don't "answer" moronic questions by Trump ass kissers..
No, you don't. You are a gutless wonder and the more you post the worse you look.

So you going to take me up on my offer or ignore it like the wonder baby you are.

oh bullshit.

the only reason mueller wrote a declination on 'collusion' was because 'documentary' evidence had been destroyed AND he couldn't get trump to do an interview. he didn't have enough to recommend charging him with conspiracy although itprobably would have gone that way. hence the obstruction... hence he wants congress to take it up per DOJ policy.

Really? I seem to remember an email server where the information was wiped by professional data wiping software, and that didn't stop you from saying Hillary was innocent, when her only 'alibi' was that she didn't know what classified information was... you know... after being in high office for decades she couldn't tell what was classified.

Now suddenly, because "the information was destroyed" is grounds to claim he was guilty? What information are we talking about? What document proving collusion did he destroy?

Hypocrites all of you.

a small 'c' within chainmails is not the standard 'classified' markings on materials. & ummmm... panty waist jared has been outed for using 'what's app' , & couldn't get a security clearance if his life depended on it - yet donny granted one to him whilst lying that he did just that.

lol... next?

I'm confused...... what does this have to do with Hillary professionally wiping data, to prevent an investigation of it?

That didn't happen.

Are you stating that Hillary Clinton did NOT have her hidden private server erased by using the professional wiping program, "Bleachbit"? Wiping it of al government data? Really?

What they are stating........ is obstruction of justice is only bad when other people do it. Yeah, Hillary did it... but it's ok, because she's a Democrap. The rules only apply to other people, not them.

Hypocrites all of you.

lol... next?

That didn't happen.

What they are stating........ is obstruction of justice is only bad when other people do it. Yeah, Hillary did it... but it's ok, because she's a Democrap. The rules only apply to other people, not them.

Seems the emails were found. Hillary is irrelevant to this situation.

NO COLLUSION!

Are you so consumed by your biases that you failed to consider I voted for Trump? Or do you just say things that randomly pop into your head?

You're the one who made the statement. I provided the answer. What biases are you alleging?

NO COLLUSION!

You're the one who made the statement. I provided the answer. What biases are you alleging?
You thought I was a liberal. I am not. Neither liberal nor conservative.

But you presumed to know where I stood politically, and applied your political ideology to it. Never mind the fact that I was offering a counterpoint to Nats premise.

No matter. The issue is trivial.

No collusion. No obstruction. We all owe Bill Barr a big thanks for serving the country and starting to clean up this mess. I am sure he will get to the bottom of why we wasted so much time on this hoax. An innocent man was vindicated and we should all celebrate that fact.

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

Seriously, you can say that Barr "exonerated" Trump

You can say that Trump, exonerated Trump
You can say that KellyAnn has exonerated Trump
You can say that Hannity has exonerated Trump

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

READ, COMPREHEND and LEARN, for God's sake.
Nat, where in the Mueller report does it give convincing evidence that Trump was guilty of collusion or obstruction to the point of being arrested, tried and flound guilty of those crimes? TIA

Forum List

Back