SERIOUS question for all Trump acolytes on this forum....

please look up exonerate in the dictionary.

Here, Tuna nitwit

The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him’. "

please look up exonerate in the dictionary.

Here, Tuna nitwit

The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him’. "

yes, I fully understand that that is what the head witch hunter said. But as any lawyer knows, if the investigation finds no crimes, then the person being investigated is EXONERATED.

Herr Mewler used those words so that his dem cronies in congress and the media could continue the bullshit, and they are. But what's funny is that by so doing, they are destroying any chance they had of winning anything in 2020. The american people see through this hoax, even though idiots like you don't.

yes, I fully understand that that is what the head witch hunter said. But as any lawyer knows, if the investigation finds no crimes, then the person being investigated is EXONERATED.

NO, MORON..........Mueller laid out TEN serious indictable items.......But Mueller is abiding by the DOJ policy that the orange clown cannot be indicted while in office.

So, Trump is NOT exonerated.......and when he leaves office, he WOULD be indicted.

Read.....Comprehend.....LEARN

NO, MORON..........Mueller laid out TEN serious indictable items.......But Mueller is abiding by the DOJ policy that the orange clown cannot be indicted while in office.

So, Trump is NOT exonerated.......and when he leaves office, he WOULD be indicted.

Read.....Comprehend.....LEARN

LOL, poor gnat. He believed the CNN liars and can't deal with it. Trump will be president for 6 more years and will not be indicted when he leaves office, there were no indictable crimes laid out by Mueller, if there were then some of Trump's staffers would have been indicted. there is no DOJ or constitutional provision that would preclude indicting some or all of them. However, indictments are coming for Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and possibly the great loser Hillary. Those people did collude with russia and did obstruct justice.

you are correct that its not over, but you are wrong about who is going to jail.

the lied to you, gnat. Deal with it.

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

Seriously, you can say that Barr "exonerated" Trump

You can say that Trump, exonerated Trump
You can say that KellyAnn has exonerated Trump
You can say that Hannity has exonerated Trump

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

READ, COMPREHEND and LEARN, for God's sake.
Was Trump charged with something?

following DOJ policy, mueller refrained & left it up to congress re: obstruction charges - but he did say that if not for DOJ policy, he would have brought forth charges. as far as collusion, he said too much 'documentary' evidence was destroyed & what was left, wasn't enough to prosecute or recommend congress take it up.

FALSE!

From the Federalist,

Mueller Passed The Prosecutorial Buck, Preferring To Slime Trump On Obstruction Rather Than Indict

"After two years and spending an estimated $35 million, Robert Mueller issued a 448-page report that ignored the governing special counsel regulations. Those regulations required Mueller, at the conclusion of the special counsel’s work, to “provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.”

Yet, instead of issuing the mandated closing documentation, Mueller explained that his team “determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment” of whether “to initiate or decline a prosecution.”

Attorney General William Barr spoke during today’s press conference of Mueller’s failure to perform this regulatorily required duty. When asked why he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein felt it necessary “to take it to the next step to conclude there was no crime,” Barr retorted:"

=========================================================================

Read his answer in the link.

From Cornell Law, is the Special Counsel's duties:

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

Apparently you dont seem I understand the justice system. If there is no evidence to indict, he is presumed innocent and is essentially exonerated.

Made more so by the fact that the investigation was run by rabid anti trump democrats.

Course of this was actually a serious question It wouldn't have been asked.

The Federalist

5 Times The Mueller Probe Broke Prosecutorial Rules That Ensure Justice

Adam Mill

April 25, 2019

EXCERPT:

"CNN recently published an article arguing that Special Counsel Robert Mueller should not have issued a report suggesting the president may have committed obstruction of justice without actually reaching this conclusion. CNN is obviously disappointed because inside the leftist echo chamber the obstruction case seems undisputable.

For example, the Mueller report suggests that the president committed some kind of sin for wanting to fire former FBI director James Comey for being a party to the plot to blackmail or frame the president. Some believe presidents should fire FBI chiefs who participate in hoaxes against their boss.

Mueller did no favor to CNN’s client Democrats, who now face three terrible choices: (1) Impeach President Trump using their majority in the House, which will lead to a self-destructive trial in the Senate; (2) Drop it and move on in defiance of a rabid get-Trump base; or (3) use their majority in the House to drag the country through a Mueller 2.0 investigation, which runs the risk of distracting from Democratic messaging in the upcoming 2020 election.

Like Aesop’s scorpion on the frog’s back, the partisans on Mueller’s team just couldn’t help themselves. The Mueller report poisons public opinion without bringing charges. It should have been written on a postcard, because the outcome of a criminal proceeding is binary: Guilty or not guilty. There’s no middle ground under constitutional principles. President Trump is not guilty until the Senate convicts him otherwise."
===============================================================================================

Nat4900, why don't YOU or any of your leftist friends show that Mueller wrote up Prosecution charges against Trump, did Bobbie ever do that?

Where are the actual prosecution charges?

Remember that a Special Counsel by LAW must show either Prosecution or Declination decision in the final report for the Attorney General, as shown HERE:

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

If you can't provide actual charges, you aint got shit.

If your reading comprehension were better than a 4 year-old, you too would understand that Mueller was functioning within the paramenters of the DOJ policy that he could NOT indict a sitting president.

What Mueller laid out is ALL the reasons to indict the corrupt, orange moron AFTER he leaves office and the current other alternative is for Congress to initiate articles of impeachment.

Apparently you dont seem I understand the justice system. If there is no evidence to indict, he is presumed innocent and is essentially exonerated.

Can't help much your fucked up stupidity on this forum....

Mueller CLEARLY laid out at least TEN indictable offenses that would have anyone else be brought to trial....but since the DOJ policy is that no sitting president can be indicted, Mueller left it up to the DOJ (and unfortunately Trump put in charge a STOOGE in that department) or for congress to begin articles of impeachment.

Finally, if Trump is not re-elected he WOULD and COULD be indicted even if he spent the rest of his term just golfing.

The Trump slogan for 2020 should be "VOTE FOR ME AND KEEP ME OUT OF PRISON...."

If your reading comprehension were better than a 4 year-old, you too would understand that Mueller was functioning within the paramenters of the DOJ policy that he could NOT indict a sitting president.

What Mueller laid out is ALL the reasons to indict the corrupt, orange moron AFTER he leaves office and the current other alternative is for Congress to initiate articles of impeachment.

If you had a brain to use, you would have read that the Special Counsel MUST provide either a Prosecution or a Declination in his final report to the AG. It is ONE or the other.

It says SHALL explain his decision to the AG for either Prosecution or Declination. It is REQUIRED that he do so. Since he has concluded his final report with no charges, case is now concluded. He is no longer investigating, thus his role as SC has ended.

Your statement about DOJ policy is immaterial to the what the Special Counsel does is required by LAW to do.

Since he never provided any Prosecution charges, there can be no Impeachment justification.

It's nice to see you admit that Mueller had no intentions of prosecution, despite all the "walls are closing in" rhetoric we've heard for years.

What Mueller actually did was spend $35 million on an "investigation" where he abdicates all responsibility and attempts to make a roadmap for impeachment. He failed miserably (much to the shame of Pelosi et al), and in fact he thoroughly debunked the Steele dossier and made a guide to prosecuting Democrats. Ooops!

Special Counsel MUST provide either a Prosecution or a Declination in his final report to the AG. It is ONE or the other.

Look, you're too fucking stupid to debate this since you have the comprehension of an idiot.....

NOTHING in the statute when appointing a special counsel dictates that he MUST provide ANYTHING......You're pulling that "demand" out of your ass.

I do NOT want Trump impeached YET.....since he hasn't fully fucked up the GOP......give him a few more months to break the GOP up into sane republicans and Trump ass kissers (you are one, BTW)

Go back to your GED classes..

It's nice to see you admit that Mueller had no intentions of prosecution, despite all the "walls are closing in" rhetoric we've heard for years.

Well, THAT'S because you have the "intellect" of my parakeet.......That $35 million was well-spent in divulging TEN indictable offenses waiting for Trump once the asshole is no longer president.

donny still hasta worry about multiple investigations re: his inauguration, campaign finance violations, & tax problems...

You mean like this?

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
By MAGGIE HABERMAN
01/04/2013 03:48 PM EST

obama himself had nothing to do with that... know why? cause he's still walking around & still not being investigated.

nice try though.

Obama would not investigate and wiretap himself.

lol.... he didn't for donny either.

prove what was wiped was actually governmental data. you can't. another thing you can't do is blast & chastise hillary for using a personal server when trump's son in law uses what's app & trump's own twitter usage among other communication is done on an unsecured phone.

lol.... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................ NEXT.

Hillary destroyed it. She learned well from White Water where the shredding machines were working overtime. Today all you gotta do is just 'bleach' your hard drive, remove the Sim cards from your phones, destroy the Sims and take a hammer to your phones. Brilliant really, commit a crime and cover your tracks. Like any criminal would do. There is no classified information that Trump is giving out on Twitter or what's app. P.S.......Hey Nat, nice funnyface so....you got nothin'...as usual.

trump just likes to give away state secrets the old fashioned way... face to face with roooskie spies in the oval office....

Revealed: The top secret Israeli intelligence Donald Trump gave away to Russia

BN-TK015_liondo_GR_20170510200502.jpg
From your link ‘Mr Trump has said to have said’. That’s it? Zat all ya got?

trump also didn't want american photographers during that meeting.... but the rooooskies had theirs there. huh - 'magine dat.

donny still hasta worry about multiple investigations re: his inauguration, campaign finance violations, & tax problems...

You mean like this?

By MAGGIE HABERMAN
01/04/2013 03:48 PM EST

obama himself had nothing to do with that... know why? cause he's still walking around & still not being investigated.

nice try though.

How is it possible that failed former President Barack Hussein Obama knows nothing about his own campaign fund? The CEO of a company knows nothing about the finances? Good to know how low are your standards.

& STILL no investigation. neener neener.... what's that saying y'all like to spew? oh ya!

obama's role in that is a nothing burger.

i didn't answer it cause it matters not. he could release them at any time. but he won't... cause he's not as well off as he pretends & you believe, hook line & sinker.

As you know, other people have flatly stated that he is a multi-billionaire. Why that is relevant to you, I have no clue other than you are lost in the facts, you cannot deny them and so you act out like a child. Does it matter if he has four billion dollars or five?

I have decades of tax returns which were complex enough that I did not trust myself to do them, nor did I have the time or was I a CPA. So I have had a CPA and tax attorney. I met with my CPA two or three times a year to see if we were on course and plans for the next year. Not one of my tax returns ever showed my gross or net worth. Not one. Why would you not know this?

Once again! Try not to deflect. This is very easy.

You ignored my questions. Why? Would you care to try again?

"How many years in a row do you think President Donald Trump's tax returns have been audited? My guess is that if there was a year in which he was NOT audited, he would call them and ask them where's the love, have they forgotten him?"

Step up son, you can do this!

it doesn't matter - he isn't showing them when being audited is non consequential.

nixon did it, so donny can too.

Had Mueller "exonerated" Trump, the damn report would have been ONE paragraph.....
Given the current policy by the DOj that a sitting president cannot be indicted, Mueller CLEARLY stated that the POLITICAL /LEGISLATIVE (Congress) recourse needs to be enacted.........

Barr, being a stooge of Trump, did his job as any stooge would have done.

nearly 400 pages of 'nothing to see here, folks.... move along'

yaaaaaaaaa.............. that's the ticket.

When you think about it, the $35 million Mueller spent is not a total waste. If you figure $1 each for nat4900 and 34,999,999 other such individuals, that's a pretty good bargain for a whole lot of butthurt!

Trump: 'Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing'

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Kellyanne Conway : "You're saying it's a falsehood, and they're saying Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that."

that's the world they live in.

As part of a Cult, I think they actually speak in tongues....like Pentecostalists.....

Forum List

Back