Senate 2014: Could It All Come Down to Louisiana? In December? Current Update: Dems 51, GOP 49

Begich just pulled an ad he was running in Alaska that was apparently offending some people.

New polling out of Kentucky has McConnell up four and five points.

I stand by my position that the GOP will hold both KY and GA.

North Carolina is leaning democratic again. Perdue went through his post-primary surge and it's back to normal now.

Perdue is running in Georgia and leading. Tillis is running in NC and the race is dead even.

Yep and they debated tonight.. Not a good night for Hagan as she had to answer for her Obama worship and lied about it stating she stood up to the President over the ACA, Veterans, etc.. she lied through her damn teeth and Tillis called her on it.

Could It All Come Down to Louisiana?

I hope the hell not. She's not a great candidate.

Thom Tillis tore her a new one tonight and won easily.. :) It was a great night for the Conservative candidate who represents us here in NC!

Thom Tillis tore her a new one tonight and won easily.. :) It was a great night for the Conservative candidate who represents us here in NC!

Not really, the debate was very scripted and bland. It was mostly just talking points going back and forth. Not a very interesting video to watch.

Forum List

Back