Seems like it catching on...

And liberals think it's not going to happen...I for one will be doing just this.
Survey says 35 percent of Americans would expatriate

Uh huh..... And the actual number jumped up to a crushing .0001% too.

Bon voyage.

35% is .0001%?
Must be that new progressive math...

No, it's actually reading the article. It's amazing what you can glean if you just get past the headline. That's the number of the people who are actually expatriating, not the number of people who think they might like to live in another country some day. And guess who the vast majority of those folks are..... retirees looking for a nice place on the beach in some place like Belize.

But don't let that stop you. I say you should teach us all a lesson and move out.

I would.
America is not the country it use to be.
It is quickly becoming economic farmland for the corporatocracy...and a wasteland for the middle class.
For the past 30 years we have seen one scorched earth policy after another eroding opportunity and milking dollars out of our pockets through corporatism and taxation.
We are no longer a Democratic Republic. PERIOD. No argument.
If I had the means, I would gladly live elsewhere as long as it is an area protected by the US military. Which is just about the only good thing left.
I am extremely disappointed and dismayed as I have watched this country become little more than farmland for the top 7%.
While we continue to decline - they are rapidly becoming wealthier and wealthier.
Especially under Obama.

Last edited:
I would.
America is not the country it use to be.
It is quickly becoming economic farmland for the corporatocracy...and a wasteland for the middle class.
For the past 30 years we have seen one scorched earth policy after another eroding opportunity and milking dollars out of our pockets through corporatism and taxation.
We are no longer a Democratic Republic. PERIOD. No argument.
If I had the means, I would gladly live elsewhere as long as it is an area protected by the US military. Which is just about the only good thing left.
I am extremely disappointed and dismayed as I have watched this country become little more than farmland for the top 7%.
While we continue to decline - they are rapidly becoming wealthier and wealthier.
Especially under Obama.

So you want all of the benefits of the US, but none of the stuff you don't like. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back