Sedition

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Do we need a modern sedition law?

Many think it is time to punish those who burn our flag, mistreat our servicemen, bad mouth the President etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
noun

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
      synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More
    Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

Last edited:
Sure. Every tinpot dictator does something like that. I'm surprised the orange clown hasn't tried it before now.

Many think it is time to punish those who burn our flag, mistreat our servicemen, bad mouth the President etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

se·di·tion
noun

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
      synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More
. Anyone wearing a mask and destroying property should be arrested and jailed for a minimum of 15 years.

Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.
Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?

se·di·tion
noun

So now conservatives want to outlaw the 1st Amend and kangaroo courts...smdh.

Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."

Wow. Acceptable or no, Trump is the president and these people burning, breaking, destroying and encouraging other wretches to commit crimes are all criminals.

Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."
He's right, they are
Would you feel the same if they were making beautiful riots in your backyard?

se·di·tion
noun

Throw Old School in the joint. His old hippy faggot ass has it coming.

Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.
Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?
So if the conservatives has protested Obummer by burning buildings looting and rioting it would have been reason enough to remove him? Shit. Why didn't you tell us sooner?

So if the conservatives has protested Obummer by burning buildings looting and rioting it would have been reason enough to remove him? Shit. Why didn't you tell us sooner?
These people are ridiculous. They need to be physically removed from civil society.

He's right, they are
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.

President Obama was good to the country. The most pissed you dumb fucking rubes ever got was taking over a bird sanctuary. How embarrassing.

And just what would you suggest as the alternative here? That the leader of that so called nation declare Martial Law and shoot those protesters?????

I didn't think so

I don't support it. I actually think people should have the right to express dissent and that includes burning flags unless it is a fire safety hazard. It's shameful and despicable but they should have the right. Mandating respect for the flag by law makes respecting the flag meaningless.

I also think the left is doing more damage to their party politically with all the protests. I'm fine with letting them peacefully protest but the violent rioting and attacking people needs to stop. We have laws covering this already, no need for new ones.

[QUOTE="Jackson, post: 16500772, memberbath salts.

He's right, they are
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.[/QUOTE]
Oh dear. The ole butthurt smack. I'm not actually butthurt in the least. I simply expect people to dissent or voice their cause in a reasonably human way and not act like a bunch of gorillas on bathsalts

President Obama was good to the country. The most pissed you dumb fucking rubes ever got was taking over a bird sanctuary. How embarrassing.
Ha! He was the worst fucking thing that ever happened to this country.

Forum List

Back