Sedition

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."
He's right, they are
Would you feel the same if they were making beautiful riots in your backyard?
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.
You're the butthurt one. You lost. Trump won. He's keeping his word. So fuck you fag.

Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.
Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?

And just what would you suggest as the alternative here? That the leader of that so called nation declare Martial Law and shoot those protesters?????

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of his people.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Jackson, post: 16500772, memberbath salts.

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."
He's right, they are
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.
Oh dear. The ole butthurt smack. I'm not actually butthurt in the least. I simply expect people to dissent or voice their cause in a reasonably human way and not act like a bunch of gorillas on bathsalts[/QUOTE]
And while I'm at it... you don't know me, my political choices or what I feel about trump .

Or, more precisely, they are talking about Trump. With every tweet calling judges "so-called", with every Executive Order rolled out with the forethought of a beer run, with every claim that women and minorities are to be further marginalized, Donal J. Trump, huckster buffoon, reality television star and irresponsible President of the United States further incites protest, and rightly so.

We don't need to clamp down on dissent, we need to participate.

Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.
Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?
So if the conservatives has protested Obummer by burning buildings looting and rioting it would have been reason enough to remove him? Shit. Why didn't you tell us sooner?
President Obama was good to the country. The most pissed you dumb fucking rubes ever got was taking over a bird sanctuary. How embarrassing.
Ha! He was the worst fucking thing that ever happened to this country.
I'm sure that you believe that. Because you're an embarrasing dumbass. And likely a coward.

So if the conservatives has protested Obummer by burning buildings looting and rioting it would have been reason enough to remove him? Shit. Why didn't you tell us sooner?
President Obama was good to the country. The most pissed you dumb fucking rubes ever got was taking over a bird sanctuary. How embarrassing.
I'm sure that you believe that. Because you're an embarrasing dumbass. And likely a coward.
Your insulting me does not change the facts! You must deal with it.

And just what would you suggest as the alternative here? That the leader of that so called nation declare Martial Law and shoot those protesters?????

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of hos people.

He is, so far, doing the will of the people. The people that voted him into office.....you know, those that made up the Electorate???

Your insulting me does not change the facts! You must deal with it.
Your facts are embarrassing. You own an apology to 9/11 victims, Vietnam veterans, those killed at Pearl Harbor, Iraq veterans, etc.

You're a coward.

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of hos people.

He is, so far, doing the will of the people. The people that voted him into office.....you know, those that made up the Electorate???
Yes he's doing the will of the the small minority of people that supported his ideas in the GOP primary. That's it.

First of all, you don't get to do any suggesting. You lost.

Second.. he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Furthermore, even those who were skeptical or reluctant to support him are impressed so far overall. He's not perfect but he's damn sure better than what we would've had.

I didn't think so

Yes he's doing the will of the the small minority of people that supported his ideas in the GOP primary. That's it.
Need some ointment for that ass chaffing, cockneck?

Furthermore, even those who were skeptical or reluctant to support him are impressed so far overall. He's not perfect but he's damn sure better than what we would've had.
His actions have inspired widespread rioting for weeks now. Terrible President so far.

His actions have inspired widespread rioting for weeks now. Terrible President so far.

Keep it up... I love watching your poll numbers tank.

I didn't think so

Call in the National Guard like Reagan did in California.
There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?

I didn't think so

There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.

He's right, they are

No one could be as butthurt as you. Figuratively and literally

I didn't think so

There ya go.
Kent State the left.
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.
Spoken like a psychopath, or a Nazi, or an Authoritarian, but definitely NOT an American.

Forum List

Back