Sedition

Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?

And just what would you suggest as the alternative here? That the leader of that so called nation declare Martial Law and shoot those protesters?????

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of hos people.

He is, so far, doing the will of the people. The people that voted him into office.....you know, those that made up the Electorate???
Yes he's doing the will of the the small minority of people that supported his ideas in the GOP primary. That's it.

small minority?????? WTF is that? I was talking about the Electoral College votes, the important ones & the votes that matter no matter how 'popular' you are.

What you keep missing is this......the November 8th election was NOT a popularity contest. It WAS an election by the people, represented by the Electoral College as required by law under the Constitution for the Office of the President & leader of this country and for the people ALL the people of this country. And that even includes the idiots like you & your buddies and protesters & whiners. Whether you like it or not, Trump is the President and is working for everyone in this country. No matter their color, race, religion or politics. He knows it, but do you?

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."
He's right, they are
Would you feel the same if they were making beautiful riots in your backyard?
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.

No one could be as butthurt as you. Figuratively and literally
Except you. Nobody could ever hope to match your level of butthurt. Figuratively and literally.

Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.
Is burning buildings and looting in the name of protesting Trump acceptable dissent?
If the leader of a nation's actions inspire citizens to burn buildings and loot, is their leadership acceptable?

And just what would you suggest as the alternative here? That the leader of that so called nation declare Martial Law and shoot those protesters?????

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of his people.
Yes. Tell congress to pass a law banning dissent against Trump. Do it. Let's see what happens.

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of his people.
No school...I mean Old school... he IS acting according to the will of the people that voted for him. And

I didn't think so
I suggest that the leader lead according to the will of his people. Not according to the agenda of xenophobes and nationalists that make up a small minority of hos people.

He is, so far, doing the will of the people. The people that voted him into office.....you know, those that made up the Electorate???
Yes he's doing the will of the the small minority of people that supported his ideas in the GOP primary. That's it.

First of all, you don't get to do any suggesting. You lost.

Second.. he is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Furthermore, even those who were skeptical or reluctant to support him are impressed so far overall. He's not perfect but he's damn sure better than what we would've had.
His actions have inspired widespread rioting for weeks now. Terrible President so far.
No school... you bisquit heads on the left scream, cry, bite and burn if someone looks at you sideways

• conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
Looks like they are talking about Representative Val Demings (Fla).... "The Berkley riots are beautiful to see."
He's right, they are
Would you feel the same if they were making beautiful riots in your backyard?
If I'd been inadverdantly begging for them like you and other Trump sheep? Probably not. I'd be as butthurt as you are.

No one could be as butthurt as you. Figuratively and literally
Except you. Nobody could ever hope to match your level of butthurt. Figuratively and literally.

You just going to keep copying me?

That's a child's game, but then again........

The President's "crime" to you Leftists is winning the election. It makes no difference who was elected Because it frosts you that Hillary wasn't. Leftist radicals have been unhinged since. Criminal behavior is always unacceptable and it is idiotic to make excuses otherwise. I see you're not worthy to discuss anything reasonable.

You're dismissed.

Last edited:
The President's "crime" to you Leftists is winning the election. It makes no difference who was elected Because it frosts you that Hillary wasn't. Leftist radicals have been unhinged since. Criminal behavior is always unacceptable and it is idiotic to make excuses otherwise. I see you're not worthy to discuss anything reasonable.

You're dismissed.
No one was all that enthusiastic about Sec. Clinton's candidacy. Winning is altogether different from governing.

Had a Republican worthy of respect won, I guarantee you there would not be such resistance. It's truly Trump, his abrasive personality, his offensive pronouncements, his egregious policies.

Sometimes, folks have a tendency to project their own traits on to others to find some rationalization for the behavior and thoughts of others. It makes it easy to make such rationalization because it's so familiar. Do you believe that winning is more important than governing? Can you consider the possibility that governing is a more important thing for the President of the United States,to do? Trump thinks winning is more important than governing, and, so far, the consequences of that attitude have proven to be divisive and contrary to the ideals of many, many Americans.

Had a Republican worthy of respect won, I guarantee you there would not be such resistance. It's truly Trump, his abrasive personality, his offensive pronouncements, his egregious policies.

I honestly don't see any difference with Obama. It's just that your perspective is different. We had to live with Obama for 4 years and then, he freaking got re-elected and we had to do another 4! So you'll all live through this because we have. And this is really a good thing. Because after the clock cleaning you're going to get in 2018, your party will start to really focus on what it needs to do in order to appeal to working class white American voters again. Right now, you're all working through the stages of grief... some of you are still in denial, some have moved on to anger, next will be bargaining and depression and finally acceptance.

But you're going to be okay, the world's not coming to an end, Trump isn't going to run us off the cliff, he's not going to kick all the gay people out of the country, none of these awful terrible predictions are going to come to fruition. You're not going to like a lot of what he does just like we didn't like a lot of what Obama did. But sooner or later, you're going to have to come to terms with the fact there ain't a lot you can do about it because you no longer hold any political power. You can whine and rant but that's about all you can do. If you keep this militant and violent "resistance" shit up, bad things are going to happen. People are going to lose their tolerance with you and some serious consequences will result.

You're dismissed.
No one was all that enthusiastic about Sec. Clinton's candidacy. Winning is altogether different from governing.

Sometimes, folks have a tendency to project their own traits on to others to find some rationalization for the behavior and thoughts of others. It makes it easy to make such rationalization because it's so familiar. Do you believe that winning is more important than governing? Can you consider the possibility that governing is a more important thing for the President of the United States,to do? Trump thinks winning is more important than governing, and, so far, the consequences of that attitude have proven to be divisive and contrary to the ideals of many, many Americans.
The day's of "go along to get along" repubs are over. Trump will adopt liberal playbook, and that is really what is pissing off the now totally defeated liberals.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't see any difference with Obama. It's just that your perspective is different. We had to live with Obama for 4 years and then, he freaking got re-elected and we had to do another 4! So you'll all live through this because we have. And this is really a good thing. Because after the clock cleaning you're going to get in 2018, your party will start to really focus on what it needs to do in order to appeal to working class white American voters again. Right now, you're all working through the stages of grief... some of you are still in denial, some have moved on to anger, next will be bargaining and depression and finally acceptance.

But you're going to be okay, the world's not coming to an end, Trump isn't going to run us off the cliff, he's not going to kick all the gay people out of the country, none of these awful terrible predictions are going to come to fruition. You're not going to like a lot of what he does just like we didn't like a lot of what Obama did. But sooner or later, you're going to have to come to terms with the fact there ain't a lot you can do about it because you no longer hold any political power. You can whine and rant but that's about all you can do. If you keep this militant and violent "resistance" shit up, bad things are going to happen. People are going to lose their tolerance with you and some serious consequences will result.
I know there were serious political differences between the right wing and Presidnt Obama. What can be agreed upon is President Obama comported himself as a responsible, mature man. This cannot be said of Donald Trump.

So far, trump has tried to delegitimize America's free press, the judicial system, women, Muslims, minorities, Latinos, and even individual private citizens who disagree with him. All this, even the dust up over the size of his inaugural crowds, as a means to keep "winning".

These actions, fly-off-the-handle tweets, roasting Arnold Schwarzenegger at the National Prayer breakfast, calling the judge who put the stop to his Muslim travel ban demonstrates a petulant trait that does not serve a position of power as awesome,as the Presidency well at all.

It's high time that huckster buffoon grew into the state of maturity and responsibility demanded by the Presidency.

Had he conducted himself honorably, respectfully and maturely there would be little if any motivation to protest his actions.

You're dismissed.

The day's of "go along to get along" repubs are over. Trump will adopt liberal playbook, and that is really what is pissing off the now totally defeated liberals.

What is pissing off Liberals is a president who acts like a bully, a petulant child, an asshole.

Outlaw peoples ability to dissent. While I have never burned a flag it matters not to me nor anyone else with the slightest bit of brainpower to ignore those who do. Some patriots dumber than dumb. Like god awful illegal dumb. Come git me.no

I know there were serious political differences between the right wing and Presidnt Obama. What can be agreed upon is President Obama comported himself as a responsible, mature man. This cannot be said of Donald Trump.

So far, trump has tried to delegitimize America's free press, the judicial system, women, Muslims, minorities, Latinos, and even individual private citizens who disagree with him. All this, even the dust up over the size of his inaugural crowds, as a means to keep "winning".

These actions, fly-off-the-handle tweets, roasting Arnold Schwarzenegger at the National Prayer breakfast, calling the judge who put the stop to his Muslim travel ban demonstrates a petulant trait that does not serve a position of power as awesome,as the Presidency well at all.

It's high time that huckster buffoon grew into the state of maturity and responsibility demanded by the Presidency.

Had he conducted himself honorably, respectfully and maturely there would be little if any motivation to protest his actions.
Nonsense...Trump is going to be Trump. Seems to me the left wants him to magically turn into a lib again...not going to happen, especially as long as the left continues to act like children...

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

You're dismissed.

What is pissing off Liberals is a president who acts like a bully, a petulant child, an asshole.
So, libs answer is to out child him? Yeah...that'll work.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Big Black Dog thinks YOU'RE a genius?

Call in the National Guard like Reagan did in California.
There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.
Spoken like a psychopath, or a Nazi, or an Authoritarian, but definitely NOT an American.
I'd share some information that would end your worldview if I thought you deserved it, but:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Do we need a modern sedition law?

Many think it is time to punish those who burn our flag, mistreat our servicemen, bad mouth the President etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
noun

synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More
    Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Darn that pesky 1st Amendment.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Do we need a modern sedition law?

Many think it is time to punish those who burn our flag, mistreat our servicemen, bad mouth the President etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
noun

synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation; More
    Sedition Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
So now conservatives want to outlaw the 1st Amend and kangaroo courts...smdh.
Well, they're already testing the waters....via KellyAnne, Spicer, and pliable minions like the OP.

Again, I disagree. That's your perspective and I respect that but my perspective is quite different. I saw a petty man who felt compelled to interject himself into events in order to push his agenda and stir up shit. He proclaimed the Cambridge police "acted stupidly" without having all the facts and this was to push a racially divisive agenda he promoted his entire presidency. He pushed race relations back instead of trying to heal them, time and time again. He was arrogant toward Republicans, telling them they had to "sit in the back of the bus" and not allowing them to speak when he met with them on Obamacare. I could sit here and write volumes on the ways he was petty, immature, vindictive and irresponsible.

And Obama pulled the same shit with Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. He repeatedly dissed Israel. He dissed the military. And any chance he got to take a backhanded swipe at white people, he did. He looked down his nose at working class white Americans for 8 years. He didn't believe in American Exceptionalism and had disdain for the "racist framers" of the Constitution. He praised people like Castro and Chavez, was a friend to the Muslim Brotherhood and I don't think he ever attended the National Prayer Breakfast. Again, I could sit here and write volumes on what a terrible president he was.

No, there would STILL be protests because Hillary didn't win the election. The difference would be that someone like Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio wouldn't have been able to hand the left their asses on a platter the way Trump does. Any other republican would be sitting there on their hands, afraid to take you on, letting you get away with smearing and jeering and the identity politics you've come to depend on. Those fucking days are OVER. The jig is up! This guy knows how to deal with you and he's doing it.... so you're mad, and I don't blame you.... but it's all going to be alright. You will live.

I didn't think so

Call in the National Guard like Reagan did in California.
There ya go.
Kent State the left.
What do you know about Kent State? Are you advocating murdering your fellow American citizens over a political dispute? What is it exactly you love about America, if you do, indeed, love America?
It's not murder if you're killing leftists. It's more like exterminating vermin. They definitely are not my fellow americans.
^ This is the kind of supporter Drumplethinskin has.

Forum List

Back