Secret Biden White House Surveillance Program Allows Cops To Spy On Trillions Of US Phone Records Without Warrants

I’m not sure what is worse. That these idiots think this is a new thing? Or that they think it was started by Democrats.

Time to get a faraday bag you can put your phone in when you don't want to be tracked. Or get a burner phone. This is nuts 🥜

A good ten years ago I helped build a building that housed four servers. It was an organization that housed all known victims of crime to be informed if one is released who might cause them harm. This included the complete nation. Now if this small building can hold all that information what do you think these areas of square miles of these servers can hold? Like the ones in every major city. We just didn't know Stinky Joe was Big Brother or the Big Guy.

Duh, why draw attention to myself? Are you retarded or just dumb?
So you are a liar when you say
I don't give a shit one way or the other.
You do care about your privacy. You could have just admitted you were full of shit from the jump and just to be contrary to act like an asshole and try and get a rise out of people . I mean most people already knew that about you

Forum List

Back