U.S. Army Soldier Blasts Biden Regime After Being Charged for Equipment He was Ordered to Leave During Biden’s Disastrous Afghanistan Withdrawal

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That’s just evil. If they are ordered to leave their equipment behind, they shouldn’t be responsible for its costs. So what should Biden's punishment be for leaving behind $80 billion plus of equipment?

It's fake news by the GatewayPundit.....

They made the c!aim, and gave no details.... What equipment was the guy ordered to leave behind that he is now being charged for....? Who was the person who ordered him and all the other soldiers to leave their equipment behind? The name of who ordered it? Did any reporter talk to this person who ordered it, and get their side of this story?

God almighty, I wish you guys would know better than to use such a shitty source for your so called news....

That’s just evil. If they are ordered to leave their equipment behind, they shouldn’t be responsible for its costs. So what should Biden's punishment be for leaving behind $80 billion plus of equipment?

This is a BS story. The way it works after deployment at the unit there is a showdown inspection and equipment is accounted for, and same at final turn in on leaving the unit and getting out. Something like that is not that unusual and results in a statement charges the soldier either sign or contests, the shortfall is investigated on a report of survey. The survey officer, takes statements and follows up. This would include the statement from the soldier, other soldiers and any pertinent supervisors NCO and Officers above and would see if there was corroboration, as an order like that would be remembered by somebody. A report by the Survey Officer with any recommendation is sent to command. At command it can be written off or charged to the soldier, depending on circumstance and that can be challenged also, if the soldier wants to go see the JAG Officer, at no expense to the soldier.

At one time, I was a Survey Officer at Brigade level of a Separate Brigade. I was also a Commander of several units with pecuniary responsibility for all unit property and responsibility for property hand receipted below men and that includes issue item on a basic issue items such as field gear. I have seen it all, and I have seen it go both ways. I have been responsible for initiating charges, and investigating and making recommendation to Command above on disposition of surveys of items lost, left, stolen, destroyed in combat, even weapons of soldiers killed. In carrying out my duties, I have relieved many soldiers (Enlisted and Officer) of responsibility, sometimes totally, sometime transferring the responsibility for the loss to someone else, assigning a statement of charges and that went through the same process, though with a different survey Officer if it is challenged. The process is pretty tight from USPFO on down.

There is no way on earth to get the true picture from a news article. The truth is in the sworn statement taken during the investigation, and all follow up on those statements. I was good enough with the regulations, procedures, and reports and computer systems handling your equipment, that I was called back after retirement to handle these same type situations and procedures on multiple units deployed overseas. I never met anybody that didn't take the responsibilities seriously or handled them in an manner unfair to the individual.

This is a BS story. The way it works after deployment at the unit there is a showdown inspection and equipment is accounted for, and same at final turn in on leaving the unit and getting out. Something like that is not that unusual and results in a statement charges the soldier either sign or contests, the shortfall is investigated on a report of survey. The survey officer, takes statements and follows up. This would include the statement from the soldier, other soldiers and any pertinent supervisors NCO and Officers above and would see if there was corroboration, as an order like that would be remembered by somebody. A report by the Survey Officer with any recommendation is sent to command. At command it can be written off or charged to the soldier, depending on circumstance and that can be challenged also, if the soldier wants to go see the JAG Officer, at no expense to the soldier.

At one time, I was a Survey Officer at Brigade level of a Separate Brigade. I was also a Commander of several units with pecuniary responsibility for all unit property and responsibility for property hand receipted below men and that includes issue item on a basic issue items such as field gear. I have seen it all, and I have seen it go both ways. I have been responsible for initiating charges, and investigating and making recommendation to Command above on disposition of surveys of items lost, left, stolen, destroyed in combat, even weapons of soldiers killed. In carrying out my duties, I have relieved many soldiers (Enlisted and Officer) of responsibility, sometimes totally, sometime transferring the responsibility for the loss to someone else, assigning a statement of charges and that went through the same process, though with a different survey Officer if it is challenged. The process is pretty tight from USPFO on down.

There is no way on earth to get the true picture from a news article. The truth is in the sworn statement taken during the investigation, and all follow up on those statements. I was good enough with the regulations, procedures, and reports and computer systems handling your equipment, that I was called back after retirement to handle these same type situations and procedures on multiple units deployed overseas. I never met anybody that didn't take the responsibilities seriously or handled them in an manner unfair to the individual.

Really? I guess Newsweek lied too.

AMN must be lying as well:

Doubtful this is a false story

Really? I guess Newsweek lied too.

AMN must be lying as well:

News stories don't get these things right, as they do not get sworn statements true under penalty of law and jail time. You can say anything to a reporter and it be a great story. You can hear anything walking around a unit, but when people make sworn statements, some of this just goes away and sometimes the charges go to somebody else or are written off at Command. Most people haven't a clue how military property accountability works. That soldier will be treated fairly. I have no doubt.

After firing soldiers for not taking the COVID vax that doesn't work to the new perks for the sexually dysfunctional to now charging soldiers for lost equipment, does anyone really wonder why it's so hard for this administration to fill our military personnel needs. MAGA

Forum List

Back