Secret Biden White House Surveillance Program Allows Cops To Spy On Trillions Of US Phone Records Without Warrants

Okay, Sparky, welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...

You do care about your privacy. You could have just admitted you were full of shit from the jump and just to be contrary to act like an asshole and try and get a rise out of people . I mean most people already knew that about you

It hurts when your hypocrisy is pointed out eh?

Yea. You need a camera in your living room that feeds right to the police, you know, just in case you murder someone or are taking illiicit drugs. Hey, you and I know you won't engage in these activities, so what is there to hide? Set up the camera for the cops.

Everything you post or do online is available to the government already. They don't need cameras in our homes. Access to our online activities tells them everything they might want to know.

When I opened my first online business and saw that my vendor software allowed me to follow the mouse clicks of anyone who logged onto my website, right home to their front door, I realized immediately the implications. I could see everything they were doing online.

There are digital records of everything you do today. If you walk down the street, surveillance camera will pick you up. If you make a phone call anywhere in the world, there's a record of it.

I heard an interview with a young man who said "My phone knew I was gay, before I knew". The algorhythms were analyzing his internet useage and started recommending gay websites to him.

Why is this dangerous? If he was a teenager in a country where being gay is illegal, the government could access his phone records and he could be arrested because his phone knows he's gay, even if he doesn't

the only people who are punished for their political views are conservatives .

Oh the inhumanity of it all!!!!

The right isn't being punished for their political views, they're being punished for their lies, deceptions, propaganda, bullshit, and attempts to defraud the American people and overthrow the government.

THE CRIMES THEY CONTINUE TO COMMIT.

the only people who are punished for their political views are conservatives .

Conservatives aren't being punished when they aren't lying, cheating or stealing from their voters. The government is supposed to protect people from criminals, and liars who tell people an election is stolen, without evidence,

The criminals should be arrested when people act on their lies, or donate to their frauds.

Conservatives aren't being punished when they aren't lying, cheating or stealing from their voters. The government is supposed to protect people from criminals, and liars who tell people an election is stolen, without evidence,

The criminals should be arrested when people act on their lies, or donate to their frauds.
so dems should have been imprisoned for saying Trump was an illegitimate POTUS and a Russian plant eh ?

Everything you post or do online is available to the government already. They don't need cameras in our homes. Access to our online activities tells them everything they might want to know.

When I opened my first online business and saw that my vendor software allowed me to follow the mouse clicks of anyone who logged onto my website, right home to their front door, I realized immediately the implications. I could see everything they were doing online.

There are digital records of everything you do today. If you walk down the street, surveillance camera will pick you up. If you make a phone call anywhere in the world, there's a record of it.

I heard an interview with a young man who said "My phone knew I was gay, before I knew". The algorhythms were analyzing his internet useage and started recommending gay websites to him.

Why is this dangerous? If he was a teenager in a country where being gay is illegal, the government could access his phone records and he could be arrested because his phone knows he's gay, even if he doesn't
so the phone knew the young man was a democrat before he did ?? wow !

so the phone knew the young man was a democrat before he did ?? wow !

He was a Republican. Surprisingly, there are a lot of gay Republicans.

ETA: is not "Fake News". Look at the Republican leaders who are caught in men's washrooms, diddling pages, or buying rent boys. Republican men like to watch their wives having sex with otherr men. Who are they watching - the men who are screwing their wives????

No, it really isn't. Fascism is America is gerrymandering, voter suppression, and more than 1000 Americans killled by police in a year.

Fascism in America is abortion bans, racial profiling, and open carry.
Haha gerrymandering is fascism?? Open carry is fascin? People voting to ban abortions? Haha

You are clueless

He was a Republican. Surprisingly, there are a lot of gay Republicans.

ETA: is not "Fake News". Look at the Republican leaders who are caught in men's washrooms, diddling pages, or buying rent boys. Republican men like to watch their wives having sex with otherr men. Who are they watching - the men who are screwing their wives????

What a vicious, ugly little person you are. No wonder you're an Incel, nobody could stand to be in the same room with you.

Time to get a faraday bag you can put your phone in when you don't want to be tracked. Or get a burner phone. This is nuts 🥜

I told a con this the other day and they couldn't believe it. Did you know you don't have the same rights if you are within 100 miles of the border? Different rules/rights. Look it up.

Also, what do you think about cameras on every corner? I'm for them. The guy who shot 4 homeless people? They used cameras on street corners to find him. A lot of people bitch but the people who live in these rich neighborhoods where the cameras are high def, they love them. They want to find the killer when one kills.

Video's should stop a lot of murderers just like DNA did. We should be able to track anyone. If you see them turn left on my camera, where do they turn at the next camera down the street? Police should be able to find the car using cameras.

Another application that would be good for AI

Time to get a faraday bag you can put your phone in when you don't want to be tracked. Or get a burner phone. This is nuts 🥜

wjwksjmwmwmmsmsm.jpg

Forum List

Back