Secret Biden White House Surveillance Program Allows Cops To Spy On Trillions Of US Phone Records Without Warrants

I told a con this the other day and they couldn't believe it. Did you know you don't have the same rights if you are within 100 miles of the border? Different rules/rights. Look it up.

Also, what do you think about cameras on every corner? I'm for them. The guy who shot 4 homeless people? They used cameras on street corners to find him. A lot of people bitch but the people who live in these rich neighborhoods where the cameras are high def, they love them. They want to find the killer when one kills.

Video's should stop a lot of murderers just like DNA did. We should be able to track anyone. If you see them turn left on my camera, where do they turn at the next camera down the street? Police should be able to find the car using cameras.

Another application that would be good for AI
oh what rights do you lose within a 100 miles of the border?

How has the murder rate dropped since DNA?

oh what rights do you lose within a 100 miles of the border?

How has the murder rate dropped since DNA?
Look it up. It's a easy find. Google do I lose rights because I'm within 100 miles of the border and see what you find.

On another note, we say we are better than all the other animals. We think this earth was made for us and we're special. In reality, we only seem to be the top in one category.

Mother nature has a lot to teach us, if only we open our eyes. Pigeons and dolphins offer creative strategies for preserving our memories and warding off dementia, while squirrels and pigs harbor secrets for managing chronic pain. Rhinoceroses demonstrate the subtle power of our environments—and how to exercise better—while chimps have surprising parenting tips, not to mention great diet advice. Studying elephants has unlocked insights into preventing cancer, and we can look to giraffes for solutions to cardiovascular issues. Ants reveal the unusual benefits of collaboration and altruism, dogs are masterful mentors in living the good life, prairie voles hold clues to connection, and hitchhikers from our evolutionary past may bring us to the edge of immortality.

In The Book of Animal Secrets, visionary physician and biomedical researcher David B. Agus, MD, explores all these ways—and more—that we can harness the wonders of the animal kingdom in our own, very human lives. Filled with lively storytelling and astonishing practical takeaways, this revelatory guide will have you rethinking what’s possible for your health and wellbeing—now and for years to come.

Amazon product

Look it up. It's a easy find. Google do I lose rights because I'm within 100 miles of the border and see what you find.

On another note, we say we are better than all the other animals. We think this earth was made for us and we're special. In reality, we only seem to be the top in one category.

Mother nature has a lot to teach us, if only we open our eyes. Pigeons and dolphins offer creative strategies for preserving our memories and warding off dementia, while squirrels and pigs harbor secrets for managing chronic pain. Rhinoceroses demonstrate the subtle power of our environments—and how to exercise better—while chimps have surprising parenting tips, not to mention great diet advice. Studying elephants has unlocked insights into preventing cancer, and we can look to giraffes for solutions to cardiovascular issues. Ants reveal the unusual benefits of collaboration and altruism, dogs are masterful mentors in living the good life, prairie voles hold clues to connection, and hitchhikers from our evolutionary past may bring us to the edge of immortality.

In The Book of Animal Secrets, visionary physician and biomedical researcher David B. Agus, MD, explores all these ways—and more—that we can harness the wonders of the animal kingdom in our own, very human lives. Filled with lively storytelling and astonishing practical takeaways, this revelatory guide will have you rethinking what’s possible for your health and wellbeing—now and for years to come.

Amazon product

i looked it up...I am having a hard time finding it....maybe you can help since it's so easy for you....what rights don't we have 100 miles from the border?

i looked it up...I am having a hard time finding it....maybe you can help since it's so easy for you....what rights don't we have 100 miles from the border?
Impossible. I'll give you some help. Google this "fewer rights 100 miles from border"

Okay I'll help you more.

Generally speaking, searches within 100 miles of the border are more permissible without a warrant than those conducted elsewhere in the U.S. The doctrine also allows federal agents to search people at border crossings without a warrant or probable cause.

Or I found this. Boy you must be stupid if you couldn't find anything

The federal government defines a “reasonable distance” as 100 air miles from any external boundary of the U.S. So, combining this federal regulation and the federal law regarding warrantless vehicle searches, CBP claims authority to board a bus or train without a warrant anywhere within this 100-mile zone.

Now I see why you don't know this. It was on the ACLU website. Warning citizens about the government. I'm surprised a Drudge/Breitbart fuck like you doesn't know this. You're anti government and you don't even know this? WOW

Impossible. I'll give you some help. Google this "fewer rights 100 miles from border"

Okay I'll help you more.

Generally speaking, searches within 100 miles of the border are more permissible without a warrant than those conducted elsewhere in the U.S. The doctrine also allows federal agents to search people at border crossings without a warrant or probable cause.

Or I found this. Boy you must be stupid if you couldn't find anything

The federal government defines a “reasonable distance” as 100 air miles from any external boundary of the U.S. So, combining this federal regulation and the federal law regarding warrantless vehicle searches, CBP claims authority to board a bus or train without a warrant anywhere within this 100-mile zone.

Now I see why you don't know this. It was on the ACLU website. Warning citizens about the government. I'm surprised a Drudge/Breitbart fuck like you doesn't know this. You're anti government and you don't even know this? WOW
That's not less rights, a warrant is not a requirement for all searches...

That's not less rights, a warrant is not a requirement for all searches...
Just admit you didn't even know the 100 mile rule. Law enforcement use that rule a lot whenever they do something unconstitutional and they are closer than 100 miles from the border.

I love how Republicans trust government when it's convenient and they think the FBI is shady when it suits them.

Just admit you didn't even know the 100 mile rule. Law enforcement use that rule a lot whenever they do something unconstitutional and they are closer than 100 miles from the border.

I love how Republicans trust government when it's convenient and they think the FBI is shady when it suits them.
There is no 100 mile rule. Nothing in your link can't be done anywhere in the United States and does.

There is nothing unConstitutional about it. The Constitution does not require a warrant for all searches.

There is no 100 mile rule. Nothing in your link can't be done anywhere in the United States and does.

There is nothing unConstitutional about it. The Constitution does not require a warrant for all searches.

How would you know? You looked and couldn't find anything remember?

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects people from random and arbitrary stops and searches. Although the federal government claims the power to conduct certain kinds of warrantless stops within 100 miles of the U.S. border, important Fourth Amendment protections still apply. This helps you understand your rights within the 100-mile border zone.

A federal law says that, without a warrant, CBP can board vehicles and vessels and search for people without immigration documentation “within a reasonable distance from any external boundary of the United States.” These “external boundaries” include international land borders but also the entire U.S. coastline.

If it's true. some investigative reporter in the mainstream media must have suspected that it was going on. Did left wing liberal editors spike the story or were there no viable investigative reporters left in the mainstream media or did the media just ignore a violation of the Constitution to protect the Biden administration? Still no outrage?

How would you know? You looked and couldn't find anything remember?

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects people from random and arbitrary stops and searches. Although the federal government claims the power to conduct certain kinds of warrantless stops within 100 miles of the U.S. border, important Fourth Amendment protections still apply. This helps you understand your rights within the 100-mile border zone.

A federal law says that, without a warrant, CBP can board vehicles and vessels and search for people without immigration documentation “within a reasonable distance from any external boundary of the United States.” These “external boundaries” include international land borders but also the entire U.S. coastline.

I read the amendment. It protects us from unreasonable searches and seizures without a warrant.

A inventory search is not unreasonable, a border search is not unreasonable…they happen at the airport all over the country, they happen whenever a car is towed by law enforcement

There is nothing unconstitutional about it

That’s how I know.

These are not less rights as you claimed

I read the amendment. It protects us from unreasonable searches and seizures without a warrant.

A inventory search is not unreasonable, a border search is not unreasonable…they happen at the airport all over the country, they happen whenever a car is towed by law enforcement

There is nothing unconstitutional about it

That’s how I know.

These are not less rights as you claimed
Why is there a thing about 100 mile rule? Why would it even exist? If there is no difference? Cops use it. They tell people "you're 100 miles from a border so technically we can do what we couldn't do if you were 101 miles from a border".

Why is it even a thing if it's not a "thing"?

Why is there a thing about 100 mile rule? Why would it even exist? If there is no difference? Cops use it. They tell people "you're 100 miles from a border so technically we can do what we couldn't do if you were 101 miles from a border".

Why is it even a thing if it's not a "thing"?
It doesn't exist....it's something made up. People within 100 miles of the border do not have less rights. The rule is outlined clearly in the 4th amendment, a warrant is only required for unreasonable searches...not reasonable ones

It doesn't exist....it's something made up. People within 100 miles of the border do not have less rights. The rule is outlined clearly in the 4th amendment, a warrant is only required for unreasonable searches...not reasonable ones
Did you know that you don't have the same rights when it comes to DNR? They can come onto your property and say "I want to see if you are baiting or poaching" and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I knew Verizon was in bed with them after the Patriot act. Now we find AT&T are giving away our rights to privacy also. Isn't nice, how the program they are maketing for profit not only collect the person law enforcement wants but then gives everybody else that has talked to them 2 steps removed. In other words, if the suspect (without warrant mind you) not only calls his suspect partner in crime, but also call his kid at college, they get access to everybody the kid talks to also, and it is all automatic.

These people suck.

You fucking voted for them and defend them in every post on here, what a tool you are. :laughing0301:

Haha gerrymandering is fascism?? Open carry is fascin? People voting to ban abortions? Haha

You are clueless
Gerrymandering prevents proportional representation, and preventing minority neighbourhoods from having any representation at all.

The state of Mississippi has a 57% white population and a 37% black population. But 68% of the State legislators are white, and only 27% of state legislators are black. And I'm willing to bet real money that none of those black legislators are Republican, and very few of them are women.

The Republican Party skews older - average age of state house reps is 58. There are only 5 members under the age of 35, and none of them are women. So you have a bunch of old white Republican men running the state since Johnson was President.

Mississippi is one of the poorest, most socially and economically backward places in the USA, and is ranked as one of the worst states to live, in every such poll in the USA. Yet Republicans consistently say that Democrats run shithole states.

"At the other end of the spectrum, Mississippi has the lowest Livability Index Score at 10, indicating a need for improvements across multiple domains"

"These conditions vary significantly from state to state. For example, the median annual wage in Massachusetts is nearly $20,000 higher than in Mississippi."

https://www.moneyrates.com/research-center/best-state-to-live-in/
Yet in this forum, right wingers point to Jackson, Mississippi as proof positive that Democrat run cities are crime infested "shitholes". Jackson Mississippi is proof positive that when urban areas in red states elect black municipal governments, the white state governments cut all infrastructure funding and investment in these communities.

The State government in Mississippi has invested in water treatment plants and infrastructure in the white suburbs and cut funding to policing and school board in Jackson, and refusing to provide any funds to build a much needed water treatment plant for the city. Funds raised by the municipal government to build water treatement, were diverted to projects in white neighbourhoods.

Forum List

Back