Sec Tom Price resigns

Price can now put a stop payment on the $51K check

He's a corrupt schmuck and now his political career is over and he is nationally embarrassed and shamed. Good riddance to that snake.

e3a2f602cce34b8abac92ff1b9c375c0

I have to say I like the fact that if there is corruption they are gone. A breathe of fresh air from the last admin

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.
Really?!? When was Trump looking out for our money when he nominated Price? He was about to be under investigation for trading in medical stock while....get ready for it....legislating medical issues!

It is refreshing to see corrupt assholes in government, get fired. We have not seen much of that for many years.

Did anyone get fired after 9/11? How about after no WMD was found in Iraq?

In all of Obama's many scandals, did anyone get fired?

I'm glad we finally have president who won't tolerate anyone wasting taxpayer dollars. :)

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

If Trump's transportation secretary did something about the hell of airport security, this would never be a problem.

Everyone has to go through a Kafka nightmare at the airport, so that Muslims don't feel singled out.

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes

I have to say I like the fact that if there is corruption they are gone. A breathe of fresh air from the last admin
AFTER they get exposed by the media

I'm glad they exposed him. I just wish they had been looking out for the taxpayer when Obama was in office. I will add, had Hillary been elected and the circumstances had been the same, this story would not have been covered and certainly nobody would have been fired.

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.
Really?!? When was Trump looking out for our money when he nominated Price? He was about to be under investigation for trading in medical stock while....get ready for it....legislating medical issues!
Holy shit, it's almost like the democrats exempting congress from insider trading was a bad thing.

Forum List

Back