Why does a VA official need to travel to Europe?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Total fucking corruption. This asshole needs to be fired too.

On another note, the dishonest Huffington Post put out a misleading headline to this story in an attempt to smear Trump. Liberals are liars. Below is their headline. Later in their article that acknowledge that this idiot came into office under Obama.

Yet Another Trump Administration Official Took Questionable Liberties With Work Travel

Yet Another Trump Administration Official Took Questionable Liberties With Work Travel | HuffPost

agree with the question of WHY , happens all the time though . Trump should put a stop to 'congressmen' just traveling wherever the wind takes them at taxpayer expense . --- IMO !! many fact finding trips sound like vacations and excursions to me . Wasn't there a huge funeral procession by American politicians at taxpayer expense when they buried lefty communist 'mandela' .

• Banned
agree with the question of WHY , happens all the time though . Trump should put a stop to 'congressmen' just traveling wherever the wind takes them at taxpayer expense . --- IMO !! many fact finding trips sound like vacations and excursions to me . Wasn't there a huge funeral procession by American politicians at taxpayer expense when they buried lefty communist 'mandela' .

I think it's a fool's errand. The political will to clean up government corruption doesn't exist in much of the GOP nor does it exist at all in the Democratic Party. The only reason the media is reporting any of this is because there is a Republican in office. Does anyone honestly believe that we'd hear about anything like this had Hillary been elected? Not a chance.

There you go, PROGS.

All of the mismanagement and corruption at the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION is TRUMPS FAULT? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I can think of several reasons why a VA official would go to Britain. Sometimes it's to make arrangements for certain celebrations, or possibly to make arrangements for hospital stays for veterans who are coming out of a war zone.

However....................an important thing to note in your link............did you read where he flew commercial? All that was questionable was part of the airfare for his wife who accompanied him, and some of the meals. But, if his wife was accompanying him during the official part of his visit as well, I can see where the government would pay for her travel as well.

It also noted in the article that it was official travel mixed in with a bit of vacation time.

Forum List

Back