Sec Tom Price resigns

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes
My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

I'm glad that Trump fired this corrupt pos. With that said, had this been the Obama regime, the story would not have come out and certainly nobody would have been fired.
You remind me of when I was a kid and my baby brother would use the same lame logic. If you're really seven years old, kudos. If you're older, what a pity.

Yea, k*nt, tell me more. Where were the investigations, k*nt? Where were the firings, k*nt? Yea, you're a stupid, dishonest k*nt.

My what an extensive vocabulary you have! I should really take you seriously because you express yourself with such maturity, aplomb and elan!

This is the eighth high level departure from this corrupt administration . Eight in as many months.

theres more waiting in the aisle ... some may get pretty chrome bracelets that lock.

:badgrin:

If they're corrupt, they should be fired. Simple. Why didn't you believe in this concept when Obama was in office?

theres more waiting in the aisle ... some may get pretty chrome bracelets that lock.

:badgrin:

Chrome bracelets aren't going to happen.

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.
Really?!? When was Trump looking out for our money when he nominated Price? He was about to be under investigation for trading in medical stock while....get ready for it....legislating medical issues!
Holy shit, it's almost like the democrats exempting congress from insider trading was a bad thing.
What year as that?

Tom Price:*Forced to resign for riding in a jet*

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

The media didn't look into stories like this when Bathhouse Barry was in office.
Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!

What a burning dumpster fire! Goddamn this administration is corrupt.

How is it corrupt, k*nt. Trump fired him. Stupid k*nt.

True. The media was more focused on Obama friendly topics, like his fake birth certificate, that he was gay, that his wife was transgender, that he was a muslim, that he bowed to Saudi Kings, that he had not released his college transcript, and that he palled around with terrorists.

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

And another one bites the dust ... "Tom, you're fired!"

Q. What's it take to drain the swamp

A. Ripping off the American taxpayer without Trumps permission***

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

nooooo
Trump fired Price this way: "YOU'RE FIRED YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much he received when secret service agents pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

Wanna compare the money the Comrade has wasted on trips to his properites to O trips? This administration basically is a slap in the face to fiscal responsibility. Billionaires and Millionaires screwimg tax payers.

I just proved my point. Secretaries under Obama also engaged in frivolous, wasteful spending on flights and the stories were NOT covered by the MSM and none of them were fired. You're a hypocritical k*nt.

Prove it Dick

"Tom Price" resigns over use of chartered flights

Meanwhile Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez keeps job while going thru Bribery Trial.

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

Not even close. Trumps sixty in nine months breaks records.

Prove it Dick

I did, k*nt.

You know, I've heard people on the television and other places saying that it's not Price's fault, he probably never knew, and it was a simple mistake.

Only problem is, Price has been in Congress since 2006, and one of his main crusades was calling out Dems on wasteful spending.

Nope, sorry.................this dude needed to be canned.

Forum List

Back