Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

StupidLefty,

Simulating that ol' drowning sensation is as unpleasant as hell, no doubt; but not all things that are unpleasant constitute "torture." *
Young morons like you may not yet grasp it, so I'll give you an assist:

Words have actual meaning regardless of how very much a given subject makes you all emotional..

So you'd be willing to be waterboarded for charity then? How does a full minute sound?

Also, dogdirt, I said absolutely nothing of the kind. Why on Earth would I want to be subjected to that shit? It doesn't have to be "torture," you imbecile, to be (AS I said) "as unpleasant as hell."

So, chalk up another strike-out on your perpetually failed effort to engage in meaningful "debate," dogdirt.

PUSSY!

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
So you'd be willing to be waterboarded for charity then? How does a full minute sound?

Also, dogdirt, I said absolutely nothing of the kind. Why on Earth would I want to be subjected to that shit? It doesn't have to be "torture," you imbecile, to be (AS I said) "as unpleasant as hell."

So, chalk up another strike-out on your perpetually failed effort to engage in meaningful "debate," dogdirt.

PUSSY!

:clap2::lol:

Dog, you were the one who claimed that Hannity has yet to 'prove waterboarding is not torture'. You cannot prove a negative. Surely you understand that?

But, I am wondering.... if Hannity went ahead and was waterboarded and managed it come out unscathed, would the liberals then accept that waterboarding is not torture? Would anyone change their mind just because Hannity did it?

It's funny how you won't answer one of my questions but you expect me to answer yours.

Again, if Waterboarding is not torture then surely Sean Hannity would be waterboarded for charity. ESPECIALLY if it's for the troops, no? :eusa_eh:

Hannity is being a coward, that was my point and it still stands. And to answer your question, Hannity won't come out unscathed. Take a gander at the numerous videos out there of those in the right wing media who thought they'd back up their talk and all say it's torture despite strongly saying it wasn't before that.

I doubt anyone would change their mind if Hannity did it, however he would no longer be a coward in that aspect.

And to ask my earlier question to you again, would you be waterboarded for charity? Think you could go a full minute?

Would I be? Probably, yeah. I have a done a lot of things that scare the crap out of me so I think I would do it.

My brothers have been waterboarded. All survived the experience with no ill effect. Each says it was scary but not torturous. But they are Marines so they're courageous men.

Mijlitary Friends of mine have been waterboarded also. They described it as extremely unpleasant but it sure beat the hell out of having their finger and toe nails pulled out or having their balls wired up to a battery. Thats exactly how they described it to me. They would rather be waterboarded any day of the week.

Who the hell gives a shit about Sean Hannity??????

Last edited:

PUSSY!

It absolutely figures that a lowlife piece of worthless crap like the penis-less popgun would immediately resort to that kind of "debate."

PUSSY!

It absolutely figures that a lowlife piece of worthless crap like the penis-less popgun would immediately resort to that kind of "debate."

Given your usual forum participation you probably want to go discover the definition of the word "irony" right about now.

:thup:

Also Liability, the UN disagrees with you:

Torture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. It does not include pain or suffering arising only from, inherent in, or incidental to, lawful sanctions.

Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hell, even the U.S. in the past:

In 1947, the United States prosecuted a Japanese civilian who had served in World War II as an interpreter for the Japanese military, Yukio Asano, for "Violation of the Laws and Customs of War," asserting that he "did unlawfully take and convert to his own use Red Cross packages and supplies intended for" prisoners, but, far worse, that he also "did willfully and unlawfully mistreat and torture" prisoners of war. Asano received a sentence of 15 years of hard labor.[116] The charges against Asano included "beating using hands, fists, club; kicking; water torture; burning using cigarettes; strapping on a stretcher head downward."[177] The specifications in the charges with regard to "water torture" consisted of "pouring water up [the] nostrils" of one prisoner, "forcing water into [the] mouths and noses" of two other prisoners, and "forcing water into [the] nose" of a fourth prisoner.[178]

EVEN the UN? EVEN? That's not an "even." That is only to be completely and totally EXPECTED, you idiot.

The fuckin' UN. :cuckoo: That's like tellin' me that the DUh disagrees with Mark Levin. Who the fuck CARES?

AS I correctly noted before, no VALID definition of "torture" would include waterboarding as fitting under its embrace.

Your dumbass refusing to be honest does not change the fact WB is torture.

Dog, you were the one who claimed that Hannity has yet to 'prove waterboarding is not torture'. You cannot prove a negative. Surely you understand that?

But, I am wondering.... if Hannity went ahead and was waterboarded and managed it come out unscathed, would the liberals then accept that waterboarding is not torture? Would anyone change their mind just because Hannity did it?

It's funny how you won't answer one of my questions but you expect me to answer yours.

Again, if Waterboarding is not torture then surely Sean Hannity would be waterboarded for charity. ESPECIALLY if it's for the troops, no? :eusa_eh:

Hannity is being a coward, that was my point and it still stands. And to answer your question, Hannity won't come out unscathed. Take a gander at the numerous videos out there of those in the right wing media who thought they'd back up their talk and all say it's torture despite strongly saying it wasn't before that.

I doubt anyone would change their mind if Hannity did it, however he would no longer be a coward in that aspect.

And to ask my earlier question to you again, would you be waterboarded for charity? Think you could go a full minute?

Would I be? Probably, yeah. I have a done a lot of things that scare the crap out of me so I think I would do it.

My brothers have been waterboarded. All survived the experience with no ill effect. Each says it was scary but not torturous. But they are Marines so they're courageous men.

Do you dream up these idiotic comparisons all by yourself?

Question for the waterboarding is torture crowd: Bamboo shoots under your nails? A 4x4 age? Or waterboarding?

rather, a question for you:

The iron maiden, being drawn and quartered, salem water dunked, skin flayed from your body? Making a choice indicating a desire for lesser pain doesn't suggest that an action is not torture.

fact: waterboarding has been considered torture since the spanish inquisition.

fact: The UNITED STATES considered it torture when the japanese used it on our troops.

Question for the waterboarding is torture crowd: Bamboo shoots under your nails? A 4x4 age? Or waterboarding?

rather, a question for you:

The iron maiden, being drawn and quartered, salem water dunked, skin flayed from your body? Making a choice indicating a desire for lesser pain doesn't suggest that an action is not torture.

That's just it! Knowing what I now know about waterboarding - which is what the entire terrorist community knows - I would welcome it as the technique of choice of my interrogators, because I would know going in that I am going to come out of it just fine. No broken bones, no internal injury, no pain.

At any rate, Sean Hannity successfully backpedaled away from the waterboarding challenge soon after mancow got so freaked when they tried it on him. He should have been embarrassed but his fans forgave him.

The coward.

fact: waterboarding has been considered torture since the spanish inquisition.

Claiming something as a "fact" doesn't MAKE it a "fact." It is probably true that lots of folks have long considered waterboarding to be "torture." That doesn't mean all people have reached that same conlcuison. It's a BELIEF, by the way.

fact: The UNITED STATES considered it torture when the japanese used it on our troops.

Really? They considered it a violation of the rules of war, perhaps, but did they label it "torture" at that time? And if so, does that preclude reaching a different conclusion later on?

When you get right down to it, the question is not a proposition on a ballot where the majority rules. A thing is either torture or it is not. Waterboarding comes close. You say it crosses that line. I don't know. Maybe it does. (I'm not the sole judge, either.) But I don't buy it. I say (however ugly it may be) that it is something that doesn't actually qualify as torture.

Mijlitary Friends of mine have been waterboarded also. They described it as extremely unpleasant but it sure beat the hell out of having their finger and toe nails pulled out or having their balls wired up to a battery. Thats exactly how they described it to me. They would rather be waterboarded any day of the week.

Who the hell gives a shit about Sean Hannity??????

Sure they have, Claudette.

I would love to see Sean, Rush, Savage, Levin and any other Rethug get waterboarded..For some reason, I think they would change their views on this matter.

Do you dream up these idiotic comparisons all by yourself?

What comparison? I made no comparison. I stated a couple of facts: My brothers are USMC so they are courageous and they have been waterboarded with no ill effect.

If there is an idiot around, it ain't me. The evidence suggests it is you and a few others.

I would love to see Sean, Rush, Savage, Levin and any other Rethug get waterboarded..For some reason, I think they would change their views on this matter.

Interesting concept. Waterboard anyone you disagree with. Gee, how very liberal of you.

Only 15 and yet well on your way to being a complete idiot.

Forum List

Back