Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding is not Torture

California Girl it is true is not a Republican but a Republithug, yes. She displays all the characteristics of a neo-con, so unwanted in my party. However, I fail to see the need for such a word; I had to look it up to make sure I understood it correctly. Why you use such language that does not further the discussion in any favorabley way escapes me.

I see you still struggle with the 'quote' button, joke. You display the all the characteristics of an idiot.

Fuck off you sexist little man.

I see you are fluent in tea bag. OPINION: 'Learn To Speak Tea Bag' : NPR

Do you dream up these idiotic comparisons all by yourself?

What comparison? I made no comparison. I stated a couple of facts: My brothers are USMC so they are courageous and they have been waterboarded with no ill effect.

If there is an idiot around, it ain't me. The evidence suggests it is you and a few others.

Your affinity for being dishonest is well known so why reinforce it even more?

Yes, she's dishonest, will lie, acts like an idiot at times, and does not have any brothers in USMC. She does like kitties, so she is not all bad. Just mostly.:razz:

What comparison? I made no comparison. I stated a couple of facts: My brothers are USMC so they are courageous and they have been waterboarded with no ill effect.

If there is an idiot around, it ain't me. The evidence suggests it is you and a few others.

Yes, she's dishonest, will lie, acts like an idiot at times, and does not have any brothers in USMC. She does like kitties, so she is not all bad. Just mostly.:razz:

Jokey is entirely dishonest and quite thoroughly douchey. And he likes kitties, too. To sexually abuse.

Ah (sigh), Liability. You are such a pathetic little man who has not carried an argument for almost a week now. Language such as yours reflects a pathological behavior that really requires some intensive therapy.

Ah (sigh), Liability. You are such a pathetic little man who has not carried an argument for almost a week now. Language such as yours reflects a pathological behavior that really requires some intensive therapy.

Actually troll, I have engaged in several different and substantive debates.

We all see you as the massive failure you are, in case you ever like to wade in the comfort of your delusions. Your opinions are of no value.

Now, hurry back and say something else trite and boring and egomaniacal.

We all see you as the massive failure you are, in case you ever like to wade in the comfort of your delusions. Your opinions are of no value.

Well coward, go accept my challenge in the flame zone then for a debate.

Time to step up or shut up.

That's just it! Knowing what I now know about waterboarding - which is what the entire terrorist community knows - I would welcome it as the technique of choice of my interrogators, because I would know going in that I am going to come out of it just fine. No broken bones, no internal injury, no pain.

so you would be okay with months long isolation, barking of dogs at you from close up, benign animals and insects being sent in a cell with you, having to listen to nickelback, and other things that leave emotional pain (which is way worse than anything physical)?

No, I wouldn't be okay with it, which is another of the many reasons becoming a terrorist doesn't appeal to me. But if I were one, and got caught, and then found I was going to be waterboarded, I would be relieved.

What troubles you guys so much about waterboarding anyway?

so you would be okay with months long isolation, barking of dogs at you from close up, benign animals and insects being sent in a cell with you, having to listen to nickelback, and other things that leave emotional pain (which is way worse than anything physical)?

Not to take away from the seriousness of the thread, but having to listen to Nickelback is pure torture in any place.

As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

Without reading anymore into this thread (but knowing that Liability is in it thru another thread).....I am going to predict that the meat of Liabilities rebuttal posts will be altering Dogbert's name in some insulting manner.
after all.....that's what he's all about.

No, Liability, you are not a major player here, and sometimes not even a minor one.

The "we" in your language indicates a pathological character manifested by the need to dominate, to control others, which is demonstrated by high risk behavior. Your discourse reveals an inability to process higher level thinking, and you are quite willing to twist evidence beyond a reasonable-person standard, and reject the most likely of conclusions if it does not meet your warped world view.

The foulness of your language towards me and others also demonstrates an attempt to dehumanize your opponents. You enjoy trying to hurt those whom you dislike.

You are a sad person.

Last edited:
As the title of the thread says, Sean Hannity has yet to prove Waterboarding isn't torture. This being 250 days later.

Sean Hannity Volunteers to Get Waterboarded -- Politics Daily

GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?

HANNITY: Sure.

GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?

HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

We're waiting Sean.

Though in the meantime, you can use this guy as a basis:

BlueOregon: Trying to prove waterboarding isn't torture, right-wing radio jock tries it, and...

Without reading anymore into this thread (but knowing that Liability is in it thru another thread).....I am going to predict that the meat of Liabilities rebuttal posts will be altering Dogbert's name in some insulting manner.
after all.....that's what he's all about.

You remain one long-winded hack troll.

You still whining that your revised name is boredtoseeya?

Maybe you prefer "dump truck."

Oh well.

Nobody cares. After all, trolling is all you're about.

No, Liability, you are not a major player here, and sometimes not even a minor one.

A major player on an internet message board. My my. Those are lofty aspirations in your life, Jokey!

The "we" in your language indicates * * * *
:cuckoo:

This is a real difficult one. The use of "we" indicates that I am not speaking solely and exclusively for myself in some situations.

The balance of your churlish petty little post is of no significance. Much like you.

Zzzzzzzz.

Good one, dogdirt. :cuckoo:

(I hadda reuse that one for you since boredtoseeya is feeling the need to crow in triumph. Which of course makes it a crowing pig. :lol: )

Are you going to accept, or continue to play the role of court jester?

Well coward, go accept my challenge in the flame zone then for a debate.

Time to step up or shut up.

Sorry, dogdirt. I hadn't seen your latest in insufferably petty bullshit.

Save me the bother of looking. What did you propose in that thread?

Sorry, dogdirt. I hadn't seen your latest in insufferably petty bullshit.

Save me the bother of looking. What did you propose in that thread?

The whole point of that thread is to not take away from this one. Go look. I gave you a link and everything.

I have no brothers at all. :lol::lol::lol: Except for the ones I do have... and they are all imposters who should be arrested for wearing a uniform they ain't entitled to wear. :lol::lol::lol: How fucking sad are you? You're just weird.

Here's an idea.... prove your statement that I don't have brothers in the USMC. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Zzzzzzzz.

Good one, dogdirt. :cuckoo:

(I hadda reuse that one for you since boredtoseeya is feeling the need to crow in triumph. Which of course makes it a crowing pig. :lol: )

Are you going to accept, or continue to play the role of court jester?

It's time to play compassionate conservative and give you a clue.

YOU are not important to me and I seriously doubt you are of much concern to anybody who posts at this Board.

Again, I have not seen your idiotic challenge.

I don't ever feel any need to ask "how high" when some piece of shit says "let's jump."

What was it you proposed in your stupid "challenge" thread, dufus?

Forum List

Back