Tim Robbins About Covid Vaccines: ‘I Bought Into It. I Demonized People. I Was Guilty Of Everything That I Came To Understand Was Not Healthy’

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
You know the scamdemic isn't going well when even a dolt like "Nuke" Laloosh has caught on & is willing to issue a mea culpa about his own roll in perpetuating the lies about an untested gene therapy medical trial rolled out on the hysteria conditioned masses.

Like most of the virtue signalers on the left, he totally bought whatever the Big Pharma snake oil salesman like "dr" Fauxi & other "experts" told him. At least he can admit he was wrong about that.
Even low info lefties like Robbins can stumble over the truth occasionally even if it is mostly just because it affected his "art".

Meanwhile, the purebloods that warned about the potential dangers from the beginning & the actual facts within a few months of the rollout of these clot shots are still standing.
Remember when the diaper dude said only the "unvaccinated" would die? He's still saying it. Of course, the facts prove him not only wrong but almost a 180 turn from the real truth.

Even DT repeated this drivel & still hasn't backed off his support for them. He may have at least had the sense & decency to admit it was a personal choice but his advisors better clue him in quick.
I'll never vote for someone that is still pimping these DNA altering poisonous jabs.

It’s clear the pandemic is being exploited to marginalize the unvaccinated, bar people from human interaction and permit only “correct opinions” to destroy human creativity, particularly when Covid vaccines do nothing to prevent the transmission of Covid, Robbins argued.

“Soon it’s a year on, and two years on, and people are still stuck with these restrictions despite the fact that we now know that the vaccine didn’t stop transmission and didn’t stop people from getting it,” said the Shawshank Redemption star. “Once the CDC changes policy and says basically that both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are capable of getting Covid, the restrictions don’t make sense anymore, particularly regarding employment.”

“I almost feel like there are forces within our society that just want art to die,” he added.

How could Trump finance and develop vaccines that are worthless?

Trump was dumb about some things, his DOJ appointments were horrid.

But trump never came close to having a clue about Covid or MFV.

Trump trusted Jews on Covid. Jews at Pfizer put out what trump foolishly accepted as a "Covid vaccine"

Trump and Tim Robbins are in the same boat, clueless misled people who trusted Jews.

You know the scamdemic isn't going well when even a dolt like "Nuke" Laloosh has caught on & is willing to issue a mea culpa about his own roll in perpetuating the lies about an untested gene therapy medical trial rolled out on the hysteria conditioned masses.

Like most of the virtue signalers on the left, he totally bought whatever the Big Pharma snake oil salesman like "dr" Fauxi & other "experts" told him. At least he can admit he was wrong about that.
Even low info lefties like Robbins can stumble over the truth occasionally even if it is mostly just because it affected his "art".

Meanwhile, the purebloods that warned about the potential dangers from the beginning & the actual facts within a few months of the rollout of these clot shots are still standing.
Remember when the diaper dude said only the "unvaccinated" would die? He's still saying it. Of course, the facts prove him not only wrong but almost a 180 turn from the real truth.

Even DT repeated this drivel & still hasn't backed off his support for them. He may have at least had the sense & decency to admit it was a personal choice but his advisors better clue him in quick.
I'll never vote for someone that is still pimping these DNA altering poisonous jabs.

It’s clear the pandemic is being exploited to marginalize the unvaccinated, bar people from human interaction and permit only “correct opinions” to destroy human creativity, particularly when Covid vaccines do nothing to prevent the transmission of Covid, Robbins argued.

“Soon it’s a year on, and two years on, and people are still stuck with these restrictions despite the fact that we now know that the vaccine didn’t stop transmission and didn’t stop people from getting it,” said the Shawshank Redemption star. “Once the CDC changes policy and says basically that both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are capable of getting Covid, the restrictions don’t make sense anymore, particularly regarding employment.”

“I almost feel like there are forces within our society that just want art to die,” he added.

How can people be so obtuse?

1666962777944.png

Didn't Trump take credit for the vaccine as one of his accomplishments. He even got the booster shot and the crowd boos him. As Capt. Kirk would say Warp Speed Mr Sulu.

Well he did brag about hydroxy chloroquine and chloroquine and other therapies as the cure all. I was surprise that he could pronounce those words with a straight face.

Didn't Trump take credit for the vaccine as one of his accomplishments. He even got the booster shot and the crowd boos him. As Capt. Kirk would say Warp Speed Mr Sulu.

Well he did brag about hydroxy chloroquine and chloroquine and other therapies as the cure all. I was surprise that he could pronounce those words with a straight face.
Yes, he did talk about the actual treatments for the leftyvirus and the wacko Dimmers chastied him for it.

Yes, he did talk about the actual treatments for the leftyvirus and the wacko Dimmers chastied him for it.
Yet it was Trumps warp speed vaccinations that repubs are complaining now as being ineffective

I would bet that he wishes scotty would beam him up now

What a tool.

Notice the deflection to Trump -- deliberate or just that Snowflakes tend to hunt in packs ?

All credit to anybody who can change position on a critical issue and then be humble .Whoever they are .

Well almost anybody .

The straight face was because it was the truth. Unfortunately, you did not attend the International Nidovirus Conference in Phildelphia in the summer of 2000, or you too would have known how CQ and HCQ stops coronaviruses that way within this time window: 1-12 hours.

Prophylaxis would have saved many lives from the communist virus, which can only be called communist even if its development was assisted by American virologists. Trump was not told about the critical time window. F Farma

The straight face was because it was the truth. Unfortunately, you did not attend the International Nidovirus Conference in Phildelphia in the summer of 2000, or you too would have known how CQ and HCQ stops coronaviruses that way within this time window: 1-12 hours.

Prophylaxis would have saved many lives from the communist virus, which can only be called communist even if its development was assisted by American virologists. Trump was not told about the critical time window. F Farma
Talking about it does not mean it works. they are just bouncing ideas around. Yet in 2021 it was concluded that it didn't work as suggested by its proponents . Otherwise if it did then they would certainly be very wealth men by now. Instead back to the drawing board.

There is conclusive evidence that CQ and HCQ, with or without Azithromycin are not effective in treating COVID-19 or its exacerbation. Reported by the NLM

Talking about it does not mean it works. they are just bouncing ideas around. Yet in 2021 it was concluded that it didn't work as suggested by its proponents . Otherwise if it did then they would certainly be very wealth men by now. Instead back to the drawing board.

There is conclusive evidence that CQ and HCQ, with or without Azithromycin are not effective in treating COVID-19 or its exacerbation. Reported by the NLM
Good, now post the study you talked about.

Good, now post the study you talked about.

Forum List

Back