Tim Robbins About Covid Vaccines: ‘I Bought Into It. I Demonized People. I Was Guilty Of Everything That I Came To Understand Was Not Healthy’

Oh oh! It is from our government. They have 0 credibility when it comes to Covid. Try again.

Oh oh! It is from our government. They have 0 credibility when it comes to Covid. Try again.
I think you need to try again as it has been tested and the results do not lie. But if you have test results that tell a different story by all means post it. Its not being used by anyone except those can get it from Dr. Quack. IF you don't belief then try it out.

I think you need to try again as it has been tested and the results do not lie. But if you have test results that tell a different story by all means post it. Its not being used by anyone except those can get it from Dr. Quack. IF you don't belief then try it out.
Results do not lie but the people telling us the results do. That has been proven.

This is a confusing conclusion due to the time-window of CQ or HCQ action against the virus. This study bases its reasoning on the fact that it was already too late: the time-window for efficacy is 1-12h post-inoculation. In addition, we're not ready to dismiss and antibiotic either, like so many sheep are doing. The reason is precisely due to Bacillus subtilis.

Notice the deflection to Trump -- deliberate or just that Snowflakes tend to hunt in packs ?

All credit to anybody who can change position on a critical issue and then be humble .Whoever they are .

Well almost anybody .
It greatly surprised me that he would issue such a statement. He'll be demonized and demonetized from this point on. Hell he might even lose his wife unless she's willing to stand by and watch her career die as well.

One must keep in mind the history of Fau Chi's movements as the communist virus is eating Americans and others. Thus, one gesture of this psychopath is the withdrawing of azithromycin.

Scroll down to 9 Dec:
'....Fauci withdraws azithromycin....'

There are 46 reports at Pubmed to wade through linking azithromycin to the bacterial genus, Bacillus. Bacillus subtilis links to Beluga whale coronavirus spike protein as positions 213-214.

www. : COVID-19: Majority Support Fauci-China Investigation

You post some BS study from the same govt gaslighting the public to take the clot shots that couldn't get approved if they admitted HCQ worked.
HCQ worked very well in the real world when used properly & "dr" Fauxi knew it worked on coronaviruses & SARS because he was in charge of govt run studies that proved they worked.
You want to be an idiot, you do you.
Just don't expect to get anyone but the low info lemmings of the left to believe a word of your DEMPANIC!!!! anymore

How could robbins have been so stupid? Well at least he is one that has been brave to own up to his stupidity.that’s a rarity.he is the first Hollywood actor I have heard of owning up to their stupidity admitting they screwed up.one of the few obviously not in on the population control agenda.

You post some BS study from the same govt gaslighting the public to take the clot shots that couldn't get approved if they admitted HCQ worked.
HCQ worked very well in the real world when used properly & "dr" Fauxi knew it worked on coronaviruses & SARS because he was in charge of govt run studies that proved they worked.
You want to be an idiot, you do you.
Just don't expect to get anyone but the low info lemmings of the left to believe a word of your DEMPANIC!!!! anymore

let see who has the BS

your first site is a known off the wall site for various unproven shady pharmacy that does sell those products you believe work. They also pay people to promote male erectile dysfunction drugs via spam and hacked websites. Yes they sell the product you want but that doesn't mean it works. It just means people will do the craziest thing. Its still unproven therapy but hey people buy male erectile dysfunction drugs in hope of getting that boner.

You prefer to believe website who will tell you anything so that you spend money at their site. Okay spend your money, I really do not care.
hydroxychloroquine does not work as all reputable sources will tell you and is the general consensus of people who have a better reputation. The rest want you to spend your money. So go spend it you want to. I highly encourage it if it makes you happy.
HotAir wow with a name like that how can you not believe what they say

let see who has the BS

your first site is a known off the wall site for various unproven shady pharmacy that does sell those products you believe work. They also pay people to promote male erectile dysfunction drugs via spam and hacked websites. Yes they sell the product you want but that doesn't mean it works. It just means people will do the craziest thing. Its still unproven therapy but hey people buy male erectile dysfunction drugs in hope of getting that boner.

You prefer to believe website who will tell you anything so that you spend money at their site. Okay spend your money, I really do not care.
Look Einstein, the reason I know they work is because they have worked on us..

No clot shots, HCQ & Ivermectin for us. We've all had ronaflu & we're all good

If you to still want to trust the fake "experts" like "dr" Fauxi, the CDC, FDA & WHO, knock yourself out.
You do you but you'll have to go sell your snake oil & fake remedies to the other progbots gullible enough to believe it

Look Einstein, the reason I know they work is because they have worked on us..

No clot shots, HCQ & Ivermectin for us. We've all had ronaflu & we're all good

If you to still want to trust the fake "experts" like "dr" Fauxi, the CDC, FDA & WHO, knock yourself out.
You do you but you'll have to go sell your snake oil & fake remedies to the other progbots gullible enough to believe it
The problem with this reasoning is that alternate medicine was accomplishing the task against the communist virus, which can only be intelligently called a communist virus. Raoult and Zelenko first used an (antibiotic [italics]) against SARS2: azithromycin.

Fau Chi withdrew azithromycin.
'@ 9 Dec....'

The science that proves azithromycin stops SARS2 is here, which is also proof that it is directly competitive with mRNa "vaccines" :

Arabia / Tunisia / Italy
'dirithromycin fit significantly in the furin catalytic pocket, having the lowest binding score with respect to azithromycin....'

Dirithromycin is no longer available in the US but is available in most European countries. Direct competition with Fau Chi, Gates, et al. Boycott these pathologies.

More shocking common sense from Tim Robbins. Alinsky would marvel at Robbin's description of the outcome, "... we turned into tribal, angry, vengeful people.".

You know the scamdemic isn't going well when even a dolt like "Nuke" Laloosh has caught on & is willing to issue a mea culpa about his own roll in perpetuating the lies about an untested gene therapy medical trial rolled out on the hysteria conditioned masses.

Like most of the virtue signalers on the left, he totally bought whatever the Big Pharma snake oil salesman like "dr" Fauxi & other "experts" told him. At least he can admit he was wrong about that.
Even low info lefties like Robbins can stumble over the truth occasionally even if it is mostly just because it affected his "art".

Meanwhile, the purebloods that warned about the potential dangers from the beginning & the actual facts within a few months of the rollout of these clot shots are still standing.
Remember when the diaper dude said only the "unvaccinated" would die? He's still saying it. Of course, the facts prove him not only wrong but almost a 180 turn from the real truth.

Even DT repeated this drivel & still hasn't backed off his support for them. He may have at least had the sense & decency to admit it was a personal choice but his advisors better clue him in quick.
I'll never vote for someone that is still pimping these DNA altering poisonous jabs.

It’s clear the pandemic is being exploited to marginalize the unvaccinated, bar people from human interaction and permit only “correct opinions” to destroy human creativity, particularly when Covid vaccines do nothing to prevent the transmission of Covid, Robbins argued.

“Soon it’s a year on, and two years on, and people are still stuck with these restrictions despite the fact that we now know that the vaccine didn’t stop transmission and didn’t stop people from getting it,” said the Shawshank Redemption star. “Once the CDC changes policy and says basically that both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are capable of getting Covid, the restrictions don’t make sense anymore, particularly regarding employment.”

“I almost feel like there are forces within our society that just want art to die,” he added.

It'll be even better if he dies now

sjjdjdjjdmdjdmdjkdkdkkd.jpg

Forum List

Back