Seahawks Take Vikings Crazy Girlfriend...Percy Wuzzizname..

Percy was a CANCER to the Vikings team. Seattle deserves to have him.

He'll play in about 7-8 games, miss the same amount due to injury, and get into at least one shouting match with Petey Carroll.

He'll play in about 7-8 games, miss the same amount due to injury, and get into at least one shouting match with Petey Carroll.

He has missed what 7 games last season and 1 game the previous 3 seasons?

Strangely enough Percy was injured when the Vikings played in Seattle mid season. Rolled his ankle over resulting in a high ankle sprain. He'll be fine this season.. I had both ankles sprained like that. I'm fine and I didn't have the medical assistance those guys get.

Harbin is a game changer similar to what Gonzales was in Atlanta...which by the way ....Gonzo told them today he is coming back for one more season. The Seahawks play Atlanta in the reg season this year in Atlanta. Should be a good game.

Seattle gave up too much for him

SF only gave up a sixth rounder for Anquon Boldin

He has missed what 7 games last season and 1 game the previous 3 seasons?

Strangely enough Percy was injured when the Vikings played in Seattle mid season. Rolled his ankle over resulting in a high ankle sprain. He'll be fine this season.. I had both ankles sprained like that. I'm fine and I didn't have the medical assistance those guys get.

Harbin is a game changer similar to what Gonzales was in Atlanta...which by the way ....Gonzo told them today he is coming back for one more season. The Seahawks play Atlanta in the reg season this year in Atlanta. Should be a good game.

He improves there offense and special teams.

You get what you pay for. Boldin is clutch. Harbin is spectacular. SF had to pull the trigger on Boldin. The firepower gap would have gone too far in Seattle's favor had the 9ers not added Boldin to their roster. The move made sense for Boldin also because that was Baltimore's last shot to take a ring for a long time. The strength of the NFL is clearly in the NFC West now and for the forseeable future.

IMHO the Raven's QB is over rated. He's good but he almost got beat by a guy that played in 7 reg season games. This year both Wilson and CK will have experience to go with their crazy talent. AND each will have another super star reciever to target. Flacco's new contract will kill Baltimore...plus he just lost his star reciever...and the heart and soul of the Raven defense.

I didn't hear what that gave up for him.

I think it was a first ...a 4th and a 7th pick... What are the chances to land a Percy Harbin in this years draft with three 25th picks?

Not likely...and Harbin is only 24 or 25.

I think it was a first ...a 4th and a 7th pick... What are the chances to land a Percy Harbin in this years draft with three 25th picks?

It was a 1st, 3rd and 7th rounder

You never know. Seattle managed to do pretty well with its 3rd rounder last year. Harvin is electric but has problems staying on the field.

It was a 1st, 3rd and 7th rounder

You never know. Seattle managed to do pretty well with its 3rd rounder last year. Harvin is electric but has problems staying on the field.

A lot of good recievers have a hard time staying on the field when playing Seattle's DBs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qF72JwJwA]Kam Chancellor Crushes Vernon Davis (HD and slo-mo) 12-23-2012 Seattle - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back