Famous Actor Kicked Off Plane-Refuses To Sit By Passenger Wearing A Mask

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024

Yellowstone' star 'kicked off' flight for allegedly refusing to sit next to passenger wearing a mask​

Tracy Wright
Sun, March 24, 2024, 3:57 PM CDT

The "Yellowstone" actor was stranded in a Houston, Texas airport when he shared his story on an Instagram video for his half-a-million followers.

"I just got kicked off a plane, and … where the hell am I at – Houston, Texas– because I told them I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on."

Yellowstone' star 'kicked off' flight for allegedly refusing to sit next to passenger wearing a mask​

Tracy Wright
Sun, March 24, 2024, 3:57 PM CDT

The "Yellowstone" actor was stranded in a Houston, Texas airport when he shared his story on an Instagram video for his half-a-million followers.

"I just got kicked off a plane, and … where the hell am I at – Houston, Texas– because I told them I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to somebody with a mask on."

Why would he not be comfortable sitting next to someone wearing a mask?

Smith continued, "Ya, I've been drinking. I've been sitting in an airport for three hours. Ya I'm drinking. I ain't drunk, but they throw me off the plane because I'm drunk, because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what bulls—t this is.

If you told them you weren't comfortable sitting next to a black person, they'd throw you off the plane, right? So what's the difference? Why pick on the person wearing a mask? Get the fuck off the plane!

Smith continued, "Ya, I've been drinking. I've been sitting in an airport for three hours. Ya I'm drinking. I ain't drunk, but they throw me off the plane because I'm drunk, because you people won't stand up and tell everybody what bulls—t this is.

If you told them you weren't comfortable sitting next to a black person, they'd throw you off the plane, right? So what's the difference? Why pick on the person wearing a mask? Get the fuck off the plane!
Last thing Flight Attendants need is a drunk passenger

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people
Why? Stupid people aren't necessarily bad.

And here we have the input from the retard gallery.

SO evidently hew was thrown off for being drunk.

What's even more hilarious is how he give his covid vaccine status, but refuses to sit by someone wearing a mask.

"I mean no offense to anyone. I’m not vaccinated, and it’s a requirement to be vaccinated." He added, I will not get vaccinated. I haven’t been vaccinated since I was a little kid. I don’t vaccinate my dogs, I don’t vaccinate my horses. I’ve never had a flu shot. Never will. I believe they compromise your immunities."

I'm not getting that covid vaccine either, but you would think that someone not vaccinated would prefer to sit by someone wearing a mask. Like he said, he was drunk.

Hey, I admire that the dude stands up for what he believes. :dunno:

Something leftist shitlords never do by themselves.
Did you admire the Dixie Chicks when they said they were ashamed of Bush after we all sort of figured out he lied us into Iraq?

Trump: Well, you know, when she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing.

Blitzer: Impeaching him?

Trump: Absolutely, for the war, for the war.

Blitzer: Because of the conduct of the war.

Trump: Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.

Blitzer: Their argument is, they weren’t lying, that that was the intelligence that he was presented, and it was not as if he was just lying about it.

Trump: I don’t believe that.

Blitzer: You believe that it was a deliberate lie?

Trump: I don’t believe it. And I don’t think you believe it either, Wolf. You are a very, very intelligent young man. I don’t think you believe it either.

It happen in Houston a very liberal city. They don't take too kindly to discrimination.

I wonder if he gets a refund.

Travel with a buddy or buy two seats...

Other than that, when purchasing a plane ticket you agree to sit by Dalia Lama, a Muslim wearing a burka and hijab, and a BLM t-shirt wearer. Welcome to "Enjoy Your Flight" airlines.

Forum List

Back