SCOTUS refuses to hear birfer case

Court refuses to hear 'birther' argument again | wwltv.com New Orleans

Now what.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.

Without comment, the high court on Monday refused to hear an appeal from Alan Keyes, Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the challengers did not have legal standing to file the lawsuit.

But, but, but, Sheriff Joe!.............
has spent too much time in the desert!

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.

Without comment, the high court on Monday refused to hear an appeal from Alan Keyes, Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the challengers did not have legal standing to file the lawsuit.

More: Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Obama Birth Certificate Challenge

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.

More: Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Obama Birth Certificate Challenge

There's already a thread on this, Whineohontas...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/228217-scotus-refuses-to-hear-birfer-case.html

Same old crap - they say the plaintiffs lack standing!!!! Obama is our president and impacts all of us and therefore EVERYONE has standing to sue over his eligibility. Why won't the courts address the merits of these charges - because they know where that leads.

Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Obama Birth Certificate Challenge

Supreme Court Refuses To Hear Obama Birth Certificate Challenge

06/11/12 11:06 AM ET

The U.S. Constitution says only "a natural born citizen" may serve as president. The challengers allege that Obama, whose father was Kenyan, was born in that African country, rather than in Hawaii. They claim his Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery. Hawaii officials have repeatedly verified Obama's citizenship.

Keyes and Drake ran against Obama on the American Independent Party ticket and Robinson serves as the party's chairman.

Its just gotten silly at this point. Everyone except the delusional left knows, at the very least, something odd is up with this BC situation. Many on the right just dont care about it, or dont believe it's actually fake. But I think it's safe to say that he at least lost his original (like many people have).

I, for one, happen to believe his grandmother's witness account.

The only fake birth certificate is the one Orly Taitz jinned up.

And there is no evidence Obama's mother ever traveled to Kenya.

End of story.

Its just gotten silly at this point. Everyone except the delusional left knows, at the very least, something odd is up with this BC situation. Many on the right just dont care about it, or dont believe it's actually fake. But I think it's safe to say that he at least lost his original (like many people have).

I, for one, happen to believe his grandmother's witness account.

His grandmother corrected her translator 10 seconds later and that's all on video, too, so of course you dont take that into account but only the possibility that matches your delusions.

Same old crap - they say the plaintiffs lack standing!!!! Obama is our president and impacts all of us and therefore EVERYONE has standing to sue over his eligibility. Why won't the courts address the merits of these charges - because they know where that leads.

No we dont, tell us all about it

birfer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No shit, of course they refused to hear the case because the case is complete pointless crap. This has been covered here a million times and the fact is that if you still refuse to acknowledge Obama's citizenship at this point then you would not do so if you were present at the birth yourself.

Pure lunacy..

No shit, of course they refused to hear the case because the case is complete pointless crap. This has been covered here a million times and the fact is that if you still refuse to acknowledge Obama's citizenship at this point then you would not do so if you were present at the birth yourself.

Pure lunacy..

What about the recent Breibart expose that showed Obozo's own literary agent claimed their client was born in kenya.? How can a mistake like that happen and go on for 16 years.? That's a smoking gun. Obozo must have told them he was from kenya.

Pure lunacy..

What about the recent Breibart expose that showed Obozo's own literary agent claimed their client was born in kenya.? How can a mistake like that happen and go on for 16 years.? That's a smoking gun. Obozo must have told them he was from kenya.

it's not a smoking gun, it's circumstancial nonsense.

Hawaiin officials confirming he was born in hawaii is a smoking gun.
The release of the long form is a smoking gun.
The text on the certificate is a smoking gun - "this document serves as prima facie proof in any court of law."

Get a clue.

Pure lunacy..

people say all kinds of shit trying to get published. Do I think Obama told his agent at the time he was from Kenya? Yes. Do I think he really WAS from Kenya? No. He was blowing smoke up the agents ass to look more publishable.

people say all kinds of shit trying to get published. Do I think Obama told his agent at the time he was from Kenya? Yes. Do I think he really WAS from Kenya? No. He was blowing smoke up the agents ass to look more publishable.

More likely he had a scholarship from harvard because he claimed he was foreign. That's fraud and it's a crime.

More likely he had a scholarship from harvard because he claimed he was foreign. That's fraud and it's a crime.

It's also been debunked.

that, I concede, is a possibility. However, it's easy enough to prove or disprove, assuming his financial aid records can be made public. no idea about the legality of that.

Harvard would have had to press charges and me thinks the statute has run out for them to do so.
IF THAT HAD happened ....more bifer bullshit debunked!

Harvard would have had to press charges and me thinks the statute has run out for them to do so.
!

I would think the SOL has run out but it's still fraud and would hurt Obozo politically if the entire public found out that he claimed he was from Kenya in order to steal thousands of $ in scholarship money. As it is millions of net users know about it and we're talking.

Forum List

Back