I Laugh Hard at Those Who Say Biden Snookered Trump into a Bad Debate Deal.

The Vegetable is the one operating from a position of weakness. Not Trump. He's winning.
Oh! I thought this thread was about the debate, trump agreed to, and people saying trump will attempt to renegotiate, because he made a typically lousy deal, and him being the type to renegotiate or simply run away, when he makes a bad deal. I didn't know relative strength was part of it.

Just how does that effect a debate he agreed to, bad deal or not? Do you think he will fail a renegotiation and run away? Will it show strength, if he does?

Oh! I thought this thread was about the debate, trump agreed to, and people saying trump will attempt to renegotiate, because he made a typically lousy deal, and him being the type to renegotiate or simply run away, when he makes a bad deal. I didn't know relative strength was part of it.

Just how does that effect a debate he agreed to, bad deal or not? Do you think he will fail a renegotiation and run away? Will it show strength, if he does?
I'll repeat it again. There is no deal if Trump says there isn't. He doesn't care about CNN's announcements. He doesn't care what leftwingers say about him for the millionth time.

I don't know why this is so hard for you people. If there is anything Trump doesn't like about this arrangement, he'll open negotiations back up whenever he sees fit. He's not going to abide by CNN's announcements or deadlines. If they don't do what he wants, he'll walk
No, he'll run. This is what cowards do.
The leftwing networks and their Alzheimer's patient are the ones who need these debates. Trump doesn't. He's winning. He's calling the shots.
It's comical y'all pretending you have the advantage.
LOL...sure....that is why he issued the challenge to debate.

When reality comes knocking on your door, it's not going to be pretty.

Really, this is like every government shutdown the GOP engineers. When Gingrich tried it with Clinton. He lost. When they tried it with Obama, they lost. When Trump tried it most recently...they lost again.

Nothing but threats to take their ball and go home followed by signing a deal that they could have had 3 weeks ago.

I'll repeat it again. There is no deal if Trump says there isn't. He doesn't care what leftwingers say about him. It's just more noise.
It stops when the camera start rolling on the debate, unless he gives up, on failed negotiations and runs away first.

You know that.

It stops when the camera start rolling on the debate, unless he gives up, on failed negotiations and runs away first.

You know that.
Biden is one who will run if he doesn't get his way on every single demand. I'm sure you know that.

Guys, I'm getting just a little bit aggravated at you people who doesn't understand how top negotiators work.

1. They operate from a position of strength.
2. They set the rules
3. They set the timetables.
4. Negotiation never ends.

Please read The Art of the Deal and learn from the master.

Biden is one who will run if he doesn't get his way on every single demand. I'm sure you know that.
Good luck with that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: This ain't his first rodeo.

So far, more have said trump would attempt to renegotiate, and walk away. How weak would that be for the great negotiator? I suspect Joe will show. I don't know about Donny.
Anytime. Anywhere.
Any opponent of Uncle Busey *Joe would be chomping at the bit to debate that dementia riddled fool.

lol. The vegetable has no idea where he is.
Maybe Federal marshals or his Secret Service protection can show Donny to the Studio in Atlanta. We all realize he is under a lot of stress.

They didn’t cheat to get elected so clearly they’re capable of winning.

Ahh...more crazy conspiracy theories. I really hope this is an act. No smack here...if you’re really this paranoid IRL...you’re a danger to yourself and others.
Stop counting in 6 swing States to determine how many Biden votes had to be manufactured is de facto fraud.

It’s all coming to a head

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

Hope you're right....I can't see any upside in this for Trump.
Good post ... Maybe I'm wrong.

Jo

Forum List

Back