I Laugh Hard at Those Who Say Biden Snookered Trump into a Bad Debate Deal.

This is what I mean about him being the top negotiator. The Biden team and their media thinks it's a done deal, and that they won. With Trump, it's never a done deal until the event itself. He's just started negotiating.
Thats not how one does business successfully. Thats called breach of contract.

Honestly, I couldn't give one tiny shit about your perception of Biden's ability to complete a sentence. If that's the case, then your man just got bamboozled by someone you perceive as in "cognitive decline". I have a small newsflash for you. Biden will soundly beat Trump in the debate..assuming Trump even shows up.Trump agreed to the terms of the debates. Now...he is THE ONLY ONE I hear making a fuss about it. Because he knows he's screwed. :)
If Cannibalism Uncle Bosey *Joe is so sharp and such a great debater why did he insist on all those conditions? If he’s that good he wouldn’t need so many conditions right?

Last edited:
That’s why he owes the woman he tried to rape $400M…because he’s a master negotiator?
Biden agreed to the rules. I haven't seen him make one comment about the debates. I've heard nothing but an endless stream of chatter from Trump and his supporters spouting nonsense.

He's scared. I get it. He should be. He's in over his head and he knows he's gonna get his ass handed to him.
They’re Bosey *Joes rules dumb ass.

Why do you think so?

Even if Trump could be convinced that he would lose to Biden, or lose votes if he debates Biden, his ego wouldn't let him back out after saying that he's ready to go.

He would be much more likely to use the threat of backing out to get more favorable conditions. But even if he cannot, I don't see him missing this chance.

His ego is what will keep him from doing it. He is a bully, and bullies back down when confronted and then talk shit about it afterwards. This is what Trump has done his whole life, and for sure his whole time in office. Talked all sorts of shit about China, but when he gets to China it is all left behind and he kisses their ass....then comes home and talks more shit.

Has anyone officially stated why Biden doesn’t want an audience? Not you people here at usmb, I mean from his team. I’m curious as to why he made that request.

I’m fine with the mic rule as long as they use it fairly. And by that I mean, not let one candidate set up a situation where they can make all kinds of accusations and then the other candidate doesn’t get a chance to refute them.

Actually, what I think should happen is, they ask a question, and if the candidate starts going off on a tangent that is not related to the question, they cut their mic off and tell them to stick to the question..
Candidates have been going off topic during debates forever. The only reason Pause *Joe s handlers want the mics cut is they know Trump will have him so confused in the first five minutes he will be going off the pre planned script and mumbling and bumbling.

I turned on Smerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

Lol at trump being the best negotiate in the world. Drink some more Kool aid

I turnedonSmerconish on CNN this morning. He's saying Biden hornswoggled President Trump into a bad debate deal, that he out-negotiated the author of "The Art of the Deal". I've heard that take on other leftwing news outlets. I laugh whenever I hear it. See, Trump has said before that he doesn't start negotiating until the other side thinks it's a done deal. It's why he's the top negotiator in the world. There's no way in hell Trump is going to do something that isn't favorable to him. He could dissolve this whole thing as easily as it started by saying "I never agreed to the terms Biden's team set up". What's Biden and the media going to say? "Oh, that Trump. He's a despicable liar". Well, they've already said that 10,000 times, so it will have zero effect. That's what happens when you cry wolf 100 times a day.

The left can't outmaneuver this guy no way no how.

Even leftwing Jen Psaki agrees with me.

Baron Von Schitzenpants doesn’t stand a chance against Dark Brandon! :auiqs.jpg:

images

Seymour Flops

Nope. Little kid games are demanding conditions or I’ll take my ball and go home. What a weak worthless coward you installed as president.
So far, more have said trump would attempt to renegotiate, and walk away. How weak would that be for the great negotiator? I suspect Joe will show. I don't know about Donny.

It’s obvious the democrats can’t cheat their way to reelection.
They didn’t cheat to get elected so clearly they’re capable of winning.
That leaves them with WWIII, Pandemic II, alien invasion, or EMP attack
Ahh...more crazy conspiracy theories. I really hope this is an act. No smack here...if you’re really this paranoid IRL...you’re a danger to yourself and others.

This is what I mean about him being the top negotiator. The Biden team and their media thinks it's a done deal, and that they won. With Trump, it's never a done deal until the event itself. He's just started negotiating.
Okay...please tell us what you expect the blob to negotiate and receive?

Jake Tapper, anchor of CNN's The Lead and State of the Union, and Dana Bash, anchor of Inside Politics and State of the Union, were announced as the moderators by the cable network on Wednesday.

Those are the moderators.

Is he going to get them changed?

Okay...please tell us what you expect the blob to negotiate and receive?

Jake Tapper, anchor of CNN's The Lead and State of the Union, and Dana Bash, anchor of Inside Politics and State of the Union, were announced as the moderators by the cable network on Wednesday.

Those are the moderators.

Is he going to get them changed?
I don't know why this is so hard for you people. If there is anything Trump doesn't like about this arrangement, he'll open negotiations back up whenever he sees fit. He's not going to abide by CNN's announcements or deadlines. If they don't do what he wants, he'll walk The leftwing networks and their Alzheimer's patient are the ones who need these debates. Trump doesn't. He's winning. He's calling the shots.
It's comical y'all pretending you have the advantage.

There is no "deal" as such. It's all about the liberal media's desperate effort to portray Biden as mentally rational when everyone can see that he isn't.
Exactly right that there is no deal. The head of the National Debate Committee says he has yet to hear from either candidate.

So far, more have said trump would attempt to renegotiate, and walk away. How weak would that be for the great negotiator? I suspect Joe will show. I don't know about Donny.
The Vegetable is the one operating from a position of weakness. Not Trump. He's winning.

Forum List

Back