Scott Walker recall effort starts Tuesday

This is actually a relief. Knowing that they can't push people any further than people will allow them to push. If you get elected, then sell your constituents down the river? They have the right to return the favor. That is only as it should be.

I was looking up the practice of "sick leave stacking" which is partially responsible for some Twilight-Zone-ish pensions here in Wisconsin and I found this site listing a lot of public union issues which need fixing.

Collective Bargaining Has a Fiscal Impact Part 4

The whole page is worth reading. Here is one example which jumped out as sad.

No Volunteer Crossing Guards Allowed

A Wausau public employee union filed a grievance to prohibit a local volunteer from serving as a school crossing guard. The 86-year-old lives just two blocks away and serves everyday free of charge.

Principal Steve Miller says, "He said, you know, this gives me a reason to get up in the morning to come and help these kids in the neighborhood."

But for a local union that represents crossing guards, it isn't that simple. Representatives didn't want to go on camera but say if a crossing guard is needed, then one should be officially hired by the city.

Last edited:
You think government creates jobs? Do you not realize that any money government uses to stimulate job growth must first come OUT of the private sector, generally from those citizens most likely to create jobs?

Ah the wonders of a public school education I guess...

You do not understand capital management, growth, and investment, do you?

whether he does or doesnt is irrelevant.

But it is quite obvious that the union bosses and negoatiators really dont give a crap about that stuff.

They never did. For them it's all about keeping their political power and cushy jobs. Nothing else.

how many recalls are they going to lose before they stop playing these party over nation games?

Oh hell Avatar... it's RECALLALOPALOOSA in WISCONSIN!!!

These stinking LIBERALS are nothing more than CRY BABY SORE LOSERS, and totally ABUSING the recall system.

Morons, costing the tax payers millions for their little STUPID games.

First IDIOT liberal that approaches me with a recall petition to sign, and I'm going SPIT ON THEIR FEET.

Go ahead... hit me... give me a reason to KNOCK YOUR DAMN IGNORANT, CRY BABY, SORE LOSER TEETH OUT.

Now how many of you IDIOT liberals want to be asking for signatures? Because there's PLENTY more people JUST LIKE ME here in Wisconsin that are SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Last edited:
You think government creates jobs? Do you not realize that any money government uses to stimulate job growth must first come OUT of the private sector, generally from those citizens most likely to create jobs?

Ah the wonders of a public school education I guess...

But it is quite obvious that the union bosses and negoatiators really dont give a crap about that stuff.

Poor deflection: try again.

Poor deflection: try again.

deflection?

Uh.....YOU were the one who posted a criticism of a poster on this board without commenting on the topic at hand...

So I responded by making a comment on the topic at hand..

And you call that a deflection?

Do you know what a deflection is?

My approach will be more peaceful.

If someone approaches me, I'm going to sign it, "I love Scott Walker".

:D

This is actually a relief. Knowing that they can't push people any further than people will allow them to push. If you get elected, then sell your constituents down the river? They have the right to return the favor. That is only as it should be.

If you are naive enough to believe the spin that Walker was not doing somethig to help the ENTIRE state....sure...what you say makes sense.

The truth is that Scott Walker campaigned on a platform to do exactly what he did when he got elected. There was no lying or deceit, no ambiguity about it. All this BS about being radical is just that - BS. To suggest he sold his constituents down the river is an outright lie.

The truth is that Scott Walker campaigned on a platform to do exactly what he did when he got elected. There was no lying or deceit, no ambiguity about it. All this BS about being radical is just that - BS. To suggest he sold his constituents down the river is an outright lie.

either a lie or people being naive to the truth.

Or a combination of the two.

My approach will be more peaceful.

If someone approaches me, I'm going to sign it, "I love Scott Walker".

:D

------------
lol-022.gif

Forum List

Back