Scott Walker recall effort starts Tuesday

First IDIOT liberal that approaches me with a recall petition to sign, and I'm going SPIT ON THEIR FEET.

Go ahead... hit me... give me a reason to KNOCK YOUR DAMN IGNORANT, CRY BABY, SORE LOSER TEETH OUT.

Now how many of you IDIOT liberals want to be asking for signatures? Because there's PLENTY more people JUST LIKE ME here in Wisconsin that are SICK OF THIS SHIT!

You aren't going to do anything, pussy.

Why is it the minority left seem to only play by there rules ?Why dont we have recalls for Obama if were rcalling every one who does something we dont like? why dont we have elections every month till the lefties get there way & AMERICA becomes MOTHER RUSSIA !

Because you really, really have to fuck up to be recalled.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

so walker campaigned on a platform of balancing the budget AND eliminating collective bargaining....and he wins the election....

He then does exactly what he said he would fo...

And that makes him a fuck up?

Please explain.

The truth is that Scott Walker campaigned on a platform to do exactly what he did when he got elected. There was no lying or deceit, no ambiguity about it. All this BS about being radical is just that - BS. To suggest he sold his constituents down the river is an outright lie.

For all of the talk about lying you sure like to spread them around, don't you?

It's clear that he vowed to slash pay and benefits for public sector unions.......

But not end their collective bargaining rights on everything but wages. There's no reference to any such bid in the final gubernatorial debate. Here's another substantive piece on Walker's positions on public sector unions from before the election. Again no mention of collective bargaining. The same can be said about his State of the State address on February 1.

And if Hayes - or anyone out there - has evidence of a campaign pledge by Walker to end public sector union collective bargaining on benefits, please let me know.

What Did Walker Campaign On? - The Daily Dish - The Atlantic

So unless you can back up your statement "that Scott Walker campaigned on a platform to do exactly what he did when he got elected" then what YOU'RE spreading is just plain BULLSHIT.

Why is it the minority left seem to only play by there rules ?Why dont we have recalls for Obama if were rcalling every one who does something we dont like? why dont we have elections every month till the lefties get there way & AMERICA becomes MOTHER RUSSIA !

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

so walker campaigned on a platform of balancing the budget AND eliminating collective bargaining....and he wins the election....

Please explain.

Liar. No he didn't. See my above post.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Please explain.

Liar. No he didn't. See my above post.

who are you....truthmatters?

Liar?

Is one a liar when they think something to be true that isnt?

Do you see me as a liar on here? How often have you deemed what I said a lie?

SO I erred. My mistake.

But he did what he deemed best for the state.....to meet the agenda he campaigned on.

Exactly how did you expect him to slash benefits without first ending collective bargaining?

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

Walker is a fuckup?

I guess doing what you campaigned on makes you a fuck up.

WOW who knew?

Glad you straightened that out for all of us who thought a politician who actually kept his promises was an honest good guy.

Oh wait. I forgot. Your still buying that Hope and Change BS that Barry was throwing.

Never mind.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

Walker is a fuckup?

WOW who knew?

Glad you straightened that out for all of us who thought a politician who actually kept his promises was an honest good guy.

Oh wait. I forgot. Your still buying that Hope and Change BS that Barry was throwing.

Never mind.

So he fucked up promising that in his campaign. Either way..

whether he does or doesnt is irrelevant.

But it is quite obvious that the union bosses and negoatiators really dont give a crap about that stuff.

Poor deflection: try again.
deflection?Uh.....YOU were the one who posted a criticism of a poster on this board without commenting on the topic at hand...So I responded by making a comment on the topic at hand..And you call that a deflection?Do you know what a deflection is?

You don't. The poster made a silly comment that deflected from the OP without offering anything other than an opinion. Who cares what his opinion or yours might be? Offer something of worth, or keep getting corrected for deflection.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

Walker is a fuckup?

WOW who knew?

Never mind.

Please explain......

First IDIOT liberal that approaches me with a recall petition to sign, and I'm going SPIT ON THEIR FEET.

Go ahead... hit me... give me a reason to KNOCK YOUR DAMN IGNORANT, CRY BABY, SORE LOSER TEETH OUT.

Now how many of you IDIOT liberals want to be asking for signatures? Because there's PLENTY more people JUST LIKE ME here in Wisconsin that are SICK OF THIS SHIT!

You have no idea... punk.

Last edited:
Dear Podunk Wisconsin. Recall is part of the laws of Wisconsin. It is called democracy. The people of WI have realized radical governor Scott Walker is waging war against the working classes of Wisconsin and will be recalled for being a radical.

Dear Podunkites: Assault anyone and you go to jail, pay a big fine, and maybe get your ass beaten to boot.

Dear Podunkites: think, you fools.

Poor deflection: try again.
deflection?Uh.....YOU were the one who posted a criticism of a poster on this board without commenting on the topic at hand...So I responded by making a comment on the topic at hand..And you call that a deflection?Do you know what a deflection is?

You don't. The poster made a silly comment that deflected from the OP without offering anything other than an opinion. Who cares what his opinion or yours might be? Offer something of worth, or keep getting corrected for deflection.

Thus why you act as a dick on this board.
Got news for you ...this board is not one for strictly citing facts with links. It is a debate board where people offer their opinions.....something YOU do on a regular basis.

But, alas, you see an opinion that differs from yours as...well...as you put it....."who cares what his opinon or yours may be"

And thus why you will never learn anything you already dont know.

And seeing as you may have always been this way....you may be stuck with the knowledge of a toddler.

But back to the topic at hand....you deflected from the debate becuase you did not want to hear his opinion.

THAT is defelction.

Dear Podunk Wisconsin. Recall is part of the laws of Wisconsin. It is called democracy. The people of WI have realized radical governor Scott Walker is waging war against the working classes of Wisconsin and will be recalled for being a radical.

Dear Podunkites: Assault anyone and you go to jail, pay a big fine, and maybe get your ass beaten to boot.

Some corrections if I may.....

SOME people of Wisconsin believe Walkers decision was radical.
Some people in Wisconsin have been led to believe that he is waging war against the working class.

All he did was do as he said he would do. Pare down the bennies in the only way possible so he can balance the budget.

But continue with your spin...it shows you do not feel the merits of your sentiment will win the debate.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Excuse me while I LMAO.

Walker is a fuckup?

WOW who knew?

Never mind.

Please explain......

Take your shit and use it on someone else you spinless loser.

Noticed you opted NOT to respond to my post. That makes you spineless......you know...maybe if I ignore it, it will go away.

I see you have a 98 lb weakling cyber big man sounding off, here.

I see you have a 98 lb weakling cyber big man sounding off, here.

and another one who hides behind his computer screen when he calls someone he doesnt like "pussy"

Some people in Wisconsin have been led to believe that he is waging war against the working class.

All he did was do as he said he would do. Pare down the bennies in the only way possible so he can balance the budget.

But continue with your spin...it shows you do not feel the merits of your sentiment will win the debate.

You're seeing why the vast majority of USMB posters refer to him as "Joke"...lol

He is the mental equivalency of a 3rd grader (and that's generous)... Nothing of substance ever comes from his keyboard and he is constantly shown to be the fool he is...

Laugh with us...:lmao:

You're seeing why the vast majority of USMB posters refer to him as "Joke"...lol

He is the mental equivalency of a 3rd grader (and that's generous)... Nothing of substance ever comes from his keyboard and he is constantly shown to be the fool he is...

Laugh with us...:lmao:

look at his post 150...

Now I get it.

He does not consider anyones opinion of any value, regardless of what it is.

So he does not want to learn.

So when you say he has the mental equivalency of a 3rd grader....well...then I assume he started NOT caring about what other people think when he was in the thrid grade.

Forum List

Back