Scott Walker recall effort starts Tuesday

Wrong. Walker wasn't part of the first recall attempt.

Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention you stupid nazi. :cuckoo:

are you aware that you intentionally snipped the rest of CG's post so you can poke fun at her, when, in fact, if you read her entire post and posted her entire post it would be apparent to all that the word "again" was referring to the multiple threads on this topic.

Why did you feel the need to do that?

My approach will be more peaceful.

If someone approaches me, I'm going to sign it, "I love Scott Walker".

:D

------------
lol-022.gif

:tongue:

I got the idea from Jerry Bader.

I hope it will catch on. :lol:

Some examples of union abuses/untenabilities here in Wisconsin:

Collective Bargaining Has a Fiscal Impact Part 4

I can not imagine being a tax payer in WI . I would be IRRATE if I had to pay teachers a years worth of pay for working 30 days in 3 years.. Or a retired teacher signing up I guess for being subs and gets 10K a year but doesnt have to work any days .. This is beyond ridiculous .:evil:

are you aware that you intentionally snipped the rest of CG's post so you can poke fun at her, when, in fact, if you read her entire post and posted her entire post it would be apparent to all that the word "again" was referring to the multiple threads on this topic.

If it was intentional, as you assert, then obviously I would be aware of it, no? :eusa_eh:

If it was intentional, as you assert, then obviously I would be aware of it, no? :eusa_eh:

thank you for the correction as to how I asked the question.

So anwer my question...why did you feel the need to do that?

This is actually a relief. Knowing that they can't push people any further than people will allow them to push. If you get elected, then sell your constituents down the river? They have the right to return the favor. That is only as it should be.

WOW Its a relief to hope that WI recalls a Gov for political reasons? Who knew? Usually a recall means the Gov was a crook or worse. Not in this case. He reined in the Union. Perhaps he should be shot at dawn for trying to save his constituants tax dollars??

Walker didn't sell anyone down the river.

He did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Exactly what he was elected to do.

Straighten out the mess left by the Dems.

The only thing Walker is guilty of is trying to save money by reining in the so called "Rights" of the Public Sector Unions.

FDR sure had this one right.

thank you for the correction as to how I asked the question.

So anwer my question...why did you feel the need to do that?

Not enough fiber in my diet.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

SCOTT BAUER
From Associated Press
November 15, 2011 12:11 PM EST

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Opponents of Republican Gov. Scott Walker, spurred by anger over his successful push to take away nearly all public worker collective bargaining rights, blanketed the state Tuesday to launch an unprecedented effort to gather 540,000 signatures and force a recall election.

More here: The Associated Press: Recall effort against Wisconsin Gov. Walker begins

Things don't go better with Koch.

Why is it the minority left seem to only play by there rules ?Why dont we have recalls for Obama if were rcalling every one who does something we dont like? why dont we have elections every month till the lefties get there way & AMERICA becomes MOTHER RUSSIA !

Here's an exerpt transcript of the Buffalo Beast prank conversation with Governor Scott Walker Tuesday, from recordings by the Beast. Ian Murphy of the Beast poses in the call as David Koch, a billionaire contributor of Walker's.

Walker: Hi; this is Scott Walker.

Murphy: Scott! David Koch. How are you?

Walker: Hey, David! I'm good. And yourself?

.................................................................................

Murphy: Right, right. We'll back you any way we can. But what we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that. The problem with — my only gut reaction to that would be, right now the lawmakers I've talked to have just completely had it with them. The public is not really fond of this. The teacher's union did some polling and focus groups I think and found out that the public turned on them the minute they closed school down on them for a couple of days. The guys we've got left are largely from out of state and I keep dismissing it in all my press comments, saying ehh, they're mostly from out of state. My only fear would be if there's a ruckus caused is that would scare the public into thinking maybe the governor has to settle to avoid all these problems. You know, whereas I've said, hey, we can handle this, people can protest, this is Madison, you know, full of the '60s liberals. Let 'em protest. It's not going to affect us. And as long as we go back to our homes and the majority of people are telling us we're doing the right thing, let 'em protest all they want. So that's my gut reaction. I think it's actually good if they're constant, they're noisy, but they're quiet, nothing happens. Sooner or later the media stops finding them interesting.

Full Transcript of Walker-"Koch" Call | Center for Media and Democracy

Why is it the minority left seem to only play by there rules ?Why dont we have recalls for Obama if were rcalling every one who does something we dont like? why dont we have elections every month till the lefties get there way & AMERICA becomes MOTHER RUSSIA !

Because you really, really have to fuck up to be recalled.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Because you really, really have to fuck up to be recalled.

And Walker is a fuck up.

Obama is not.

Well, you have that totally backwards.

Walker is being recalled because he's effective.

Wish we could recall Obama but he'll probably be successful at stonewalling all requests for information about his dastardly dealings so we'll just have to wait for 2012.

Luckily he's so ineffective that we don't have to worry too much about him doing anything good or bad.

Forum List

Back