Scott Walker recall effort on track

The PEOPLE are speaking.

Ignore them at your peril.

The people did speak. He won his election now we are left with whining democrats. Doing there best to cheat on the recall.

Yes ignore us.

Our current TEA PARTY REPUBLICAN governor won his position with 37.56% of the votes cast.

So yes, in his case, about 1 out of three voters supported his policies.

Meanwhile 55% of that same electorate voted from the DEM or the Indpendent who made the DEM look like a conservative.

So here in Maine more than half the folks truly loathe this governor.

AT least Walker got a majority, though, so I am somewhat sympathetic to your complaint.

I suspect Walkers problem is an example of VOTERS' REGRET.

My guess would be that they've run out of the "easy" signatures...all their own public sector union folks and far left Walker haters...and now they're having a hard time getting the OTHER folks in Wisconsin sign on the dotted line. Let's be honest here...if you were a Wisconsonite and your State had been 3 billion in debt before Walker and he got rid of that debt without laying off cops, firefighters or teachers while not raising your taxes...would you be thrilled about getting the same idiots who amassed that 3 billion debt BACK?

And I'm sorry, Ed but the only "regret" I see is from the Democrats who didn't get the job done when they had it.

Last edited:
you guys still crying over walker?

grow up, he did what no one else has had the balls to do;

what needed to be done.

And now he's paying for it. Whether or not he gets recalled, he should now know his place. Though, that smug asshole will probably not learn a thing from this.

"His place"?

That's as about as racist as you can get.

fyi; His place is at work, making the hard choices the dems refused to make, decade after decade, b/c they were to busy taking bribes, uhm I mean getting campaign donations from unions to do the right thing.

Racist? :lol::lol::lol: What the fuck are you talking about? Is he a black guy?

But thanks for proving that cons do play the race card :eusa_whistle:

Conservative just negged me and called me a "dumbass racist prick". So I'm racist for saying that Snot Walker should know his place? Me - a white guy who said that another white guy should know his place. Could somebody please explain to me how that makes me a racist?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again for proving that cons aren't above pulling out the race card - even though you're too stupid to understand why you're using it.

What a fucking moron. :lmao:

Last edited:
There are a few of his friends in the Senate who are going to be eligible for recall, too...

Conservative just negged me and called me a "dumbass racist prick". So I'm racist for saying that Snot Walker should know his place? Me - a white guy who said that another white guy should know his place. Could somebody please explain to me how that makes me a racist?

Thanks again for proving that cons aren't above pulling out the race card - even though you're too stupid to understand why you're using it.

you are such a whiner, always complaining when you get negged.

Pussy.

You're a white guy???? How pathetic.

Up until this point I just thought you were a racist black that thinks that Obama's farts smell like "Hearts & Daggers" perfume.

ehhdm3t.jpg

Last edited:

you are such a whiner, always complaining when you get negged.

Pussy.

I'm not complaining. I'm merely pointing pointing out how utterly stupid you are. Carry on.

Anyone know or hazard a guess as to why the Democrats refuse to update the number of signatures gathered since they last put out a number on December 15th?

B/c people are starting to see positive change, and don't want to ruin a good thing by getting rid of a great and brave leader.

That and the fraudulent signatures would be exposed.

And now he's paying for it. Whether or not he gets recalled, he should now know his place. Though, that smug asshole will probably not learn a thing from this.

"His place"?

fyi; His place is at work, making the hard choices the dems refused to make, decade after decade, b/c they were to busy taking bribes, uhm I mean getting campaign donations from unions to do the right thing.

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

Your hate for white people came through. Embrace it, don't pretend.

It's called self hate.

You are not alone.

Getting rid of Scott Walker = more clean air to breathe for he pollutes the space he walks and talks.

"His place"?

I'm sorry you have a grade school edjumahkashun, but you don't have to be black to be the victim of another's racism.

Your hate for white people came through. Embrace it, don't pretend.

Sorry to put a damper on your own racially motivated assumptions, asswipe; but (and I can't believe that I have to repeat this) I AM A WHITE GUY.

My God, you people are fucking stupid. Here's a good rule. Think about it the next time you're about to make an ass out of yourself. Don't assume that a member's avatar represents what race or species he or she is. We have birds, cats, dogs, and yes, I have a drawing of a black character from a TV show. That doesn't mean that I'm black.

It's called self hate.

You are not alone.

Oh, now he changes his tune. Too late, moron.

Last edited:
My guess would be that they've run out of the "easy" signatures...all their own public sector union folks and far left Walker haters...and now they're having a hard time getting the OTHER folks in Wisconsin sign on the dotted line. Let's be honest here...if you were a Wisconsonite and your State had been 3 billion in debt before Walker and he got rid of that debt without laying off cops, firefighters or teachers while not raising your taxes...would you be thrilled about getting the same idiots who amassed that 3 billion debt BACK?

And I'm sorry, Ed but the only "regret" I see is from the Democrats who didn't get the job done when they had it.

You might be right, OS, so there's no reason to apologise.

Forum List

Back