Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Your Republican pals are all against legal weed ...why do you support these bastards...
I don't. I just see the real danger and it's not the GOP. As bad as they are trust me. The real evil has you sold lock stock and barrel. Your Ideological choice is easy. The easiest thing to be is a bleeding heart liberal. I've seen this all before in other nations and it will not be fun it will be stifling.

Tyrone...there are more important things in this world then bud. I've never had a shortage of it in my life. I've never gotten busted or had any problems one way or another. That is the least of my concerns. Do me a favor...I know you don't know me from Adam but just try and see the other side of things. Look on your own shores once and a while. You won't like what you see if you're honest with yourself. I've had fun going back and forth with you today.

go find a second grader that can count past 100 and have them add up your 18 hole scorecard
I never said I was good but I only lost two balls today. A bad day of Golf beats having to get up and go to work any day.

gpG9LRa.jpg

Forum List

Back