Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

You make an assertion, you back it up in the same post. You don't "wait to be asked". Rambunctious
What? Are you serious right now? Who are you? the message board police...Really... read that redstate link on Net Neutrality it's rather interesting.
redstate link? :rofl: You're funny :p

At least pick a source that has a modicum of an APPEARANCE of objectivity. :eusa_doh:
He wants me to read Eric Erickson's opinions of what net neutrality means.....I mean fvking Eric Erickson...maybe gateway pundit was not available...

I am going to spend precious moments of my life reading Eric Erickson's opinions ? you must think I am crazy
Okay...It's a good read but have it your way and stay stupid...
You Mr Einstein are not anywhere near being a top earner a 1 percent but you sure are committed to voting as though you were....you know what I call that "Pathetic"

You make an assertion, you back it up in the same post. You don't "wait to be asked". Rambunctious
What? Are you serious right now? Who are you? the message board police...Really... read that redstate link on Net Neutrality it's rather interesting.

At least pick a source that has a modicum of an APPEARANCE of objectivity. :eusa_doh:
He wants me to read Erioc Erickson's opinions of what net neutrality means.....I mean fvking Eric Erickson...maybe gateway pundit was not available...
Rambunctious is a regular comedian. :laugh: Thats like a Lefty using DailyKos as a source and expecting a Rightie not to cry foul. He's precious.

You Mr Einstein are not anywhere near being a top earner a 1 percent but you sure are committed to voting as though you were....you know what I call that "Pathetic"
LOL I'm 52 and retired...think what you like; I've been hitting the links all day while enjoying an Ocean view....what have you done?

He wants me to read Erioc Erickson's opinions of what net neutrality means.....I mean fvking Eric Erickson...maybe gateway pundit was not available...
Rambunctious is a regular comedian. That like a Lefty using DailyKos as a source and expecting a Rightie not to cry foul.
however daily Kos does have credibility ....

Look at Eric Erickson

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb ...

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Saturday, 9/27/2014 1:15 pm

LOL I'm 52 and retired...think what you like; I've been hitting the links all day while enjoying an Ocean view....what have you done?
I am retired also chump change and I am in Miami chilling and bashing conservatives...its fun and easy

that & $1.87 will get you a cup of coffee at Quickie Mart
notice how fast RW idiots change the subject from the topic of the thread then expect others to accept their BS ?

You guys are too easy...
rofl

anything to say on-topic deflection boi :eusa_whistle:

It was tough to top the sanctimonious speech delivered by Religious Right activist twins David and Jason Benham at the Values Voter Summit last night, but RedState editor Erick Erickson tried his best. Erickson, who also serves as a Fox News pundit, dedicated his remarks to explaining how people like himself and the VVS audience are headed to Heaven and, because of that, everyone else is jealous of them. - See more at: Erick Erickson People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous Right Wing Watch

you do not have to believe the link see the video in Eric's own words...
so here we have Eric saying folks are jealous he is going to heaven woooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rambunctious is a regular comedian. That like a Lefty using DailyKos as a source and expecting a Rightie not to cry foul.
however daily Kos does have credibility ....

Look at Eric Erickson

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb ...

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Saturday, 9/27/2014 1:15 pm

How did inorganic molecules evolve into amino acids, proteins and the first cell? How'd they magically string themselves into a coherent structure carrying a flawless set of instructions. Don't even answer, just think about what had to have happened for a cell to evolve

Forum List

Back