Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

gpG9LRa.jpg

Jihadi Scott and all the other NaziCons also use teleprompters - so what's your point? Sarah sometimes uses palms.

Squaw, you have a hard time understanding "A pretty lousy job at LEADING this country".....Yes, you ARE this stupid!

In Early Polling, Walker Stands Apart

National Journal ^
After a well-received January appearance before a high-profile gathering of conservatives there, and several recent scraps with reporters, the new Quinnipiac University Poll put Walker, the Wisconsin governor, at 25 percent among likely participants in next year's Iowa Republican caucus. That total was nearly twice as much as the second-place finisher, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul who drew 13 percent. Former Arkansas Gov. and 2008 caucus winner Mike Huckabee (at 11 percent), fiery surgeon Ben Carson (also 11 percent), and former Florida Gov Jeb Bush (10 percent) were the only other candidates who attracted backing from more than five percent of...

I don't care who Walker compared the unions to, the low life scum bag liberals tell us ISIS isn't a big deal, that the right is overreacting, yet now they are offended by unions being compared to ISIS? :lmao:

This is an election year, Hillary and Obama lied out their asses to try and to get elected.

If the left wing nut jobs can't take the heat? Who cares, I like their whining, pissing and moaning over crap like this, it just shows what pissy babies they are.

He didn't compare unions to ISIS he compared doing something to the Unions, as the current president refuses to do anything to ISIS, BUT he will.... thanks for playing!:ahole-1:

What if he did? They only ones bitch are the extreme left wing nutters, who gives a fuck what the irrelevant think. They will always be on the outside looking in.

He didn't compare unions to ISIS he compared doing something to the Unions, as the current president refuses to do anything to ISIS, BUT he will.... thanks for playing!:ahole-1:

His statement goes over liberal heads. Too nuanced for their tiny brains to grasp. He is talking about he isn't afraid to tackle whatever problems we are facing. Let's face it, unions are downright mean thugs when they want to be and they are experts in intimidating people or outright threatening them to get their way. He didn't hesitate to take them on. And he won't let political correctness stop him from calling a terrorist a terrorist. He won't offer ISIS any damn jobs or sympathize with them, either.

Yes kindergarten teachers are mean thugs, As for private unions, what exactly is bad about a private union? Anything you can come up with is a complete lie and your stance is purely anti worker. Why does he hate workers so much? As a lifelong Wisconsin resident the state is not moving forward..in fact its going the other way. We are headed to another Mississippi.

What if he did? They only ones bitch are the extreme left wing nutters, who gives a fuck what the irrelevant think. They will always be on the outside looking in.
Because allowing them to control the narrative is what always sinks the republicans.

What matters is not the truth but rather what people think the truth is. Do you really think that voters not belonging to either party (IOW those that actually elect presidents) take such a statement and think they should vote for the man that said it?

Because allowing them to control the narrative is what always sinks the republicans.

What matters is not the truth but rather what people think the truth is. Do you really think that voters not belonging to either party (IOW those that actually elect presidents) take such a statement and think they should vote for the man that said it?
LOL...as if the teaper nutters are any different with their nonsense. The Tea Party sinks the GOP. Conservative values stand on their own...there is nothing the liberals can say that can sink a ship if its foundations are solid.

Just look at the GOP's inability to pass a bill having the majority n COngress. It isn't dumb ass liberals causing the in-fighting in the GOP...it is the tea party and their vitriol.

Scott Walker has had one success after another despite everything Dems and unions through at him. He is Reaganesque in his ability to solicit whining from the left.
Yea, because throwing mentally ill people out into the streets was such a good idea.

Ronald Reagan s shameful legacy Violence the homeless mental illness - Salon.com

President Reagan never understood mental illness. Like Richard Nixon, he was a product of the Southern California culture that associated psychiatry with Communism. Two months after taking office, Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, a young man with untreated schizophrenia. Two years later, Reagan called Dr. Roger Peele, then director of St. Elizabeths Hospital, where Hinckley was being treated, and tried to arrange to meet with Hinckley, so that Reagan could forgive him. Peele tactfully told the president that this was not a good idea. Reagan was also exposed to the consequences of untreated mental illness through the two sons of Roy Miller, his personal tax advisor. Both sons developed schizophrenia; one committed suicide in 1981, and the other killed his mother in 1983. Despite such personal exposure, Reagan never exhibited any interest in the need for research or better treatment for serious mental illness.

But the one issue that took center stage in the 1980s, and directed public attention to deinstitutionalization, was the problem of mentally ill homeless persons.

During the 1980s, an additional 40,000 beds in state mental hospitals were shut down.

--------------------------

That's Reagan's legacy and the Right wing feels it's a very, very good one.
So your think the whining about Walker and Reagan is psychotic in nature?
I don't think so. I think accepting their policies when those policies are obviously destructive is both psychotic and retarded.

Glad I could clear that up.

Notice you don't say a thing about their policies?
Indeed, I spoke of success after success when I spoke of Walker and compared him to Reagan. Were you released from a psychiatric facility during the Reagan administration? You might want to talk to JoeB about that.
Easy to say, "I spoke of success after success" and then not name any.

His statement goes over liberal heads. Too nuanced for their tiny brains to grasp. He is talking about he isn't afraid to tackle whatever problems we are facing. Let's face it, unions are downright mean thugs when they want to be and they are experts in intimidating people or outright threatening them to get their way. He didn't hesitate to take them on. And he won't let political correctness stop him from calling a terrorist a terrorist. He won't offer ISIS any damn jobs or sympathize with them, either.
You are so right. Look at these people. They are simply frightening. Right wingers should pull their kids from school to keep them "safe".

8844354-Madison-Wisconsin-USA-2-18-11-Crowd-of-teachers-and-students-marching-with-signs-on-the-grounds-of-t-Stock-Photo.jpg

Forum List

Back