Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

You Mr Einstein are not anywhere near being a top earner a 1 percent but you sure are committed to voting as though you were....you know what I call that "Pathetic"
LOL I'm 52 and retired...think what you like; I've been hitting the links all day while enjoying an Ocean view....what have you done?
that & $1.87 will get you a cup of coffee at Quickie Mart
notice how fast RW idiots change the subject from the topic of the thread then expect others to accept their BS ?

You guys are too easy...
rofl

anything to say on-topic deflection boi :eusa_whistle:
That is another right wing trait...all of a sudden they just declare victory...wild wild stuff

You Mr Einstein are not anywhere near being a top earner a 1 percent but you sure are committed to voting as though you were....you know what I call that "Pathetic"
LOL I'm 52 and retired...think what you like; I've been hitting the links all day while enjoying an Ocean view....what have you done?
are you claiming to be a one per center ?/

Walker vs. Jim Webb starts to look better after this latest gaffe.

A poser vs. a real man.
"poseur". Like half the libs on this forum.
Remind me what Jim Webb ever accomplished in Congress, other than mouthing off to the president.

He got the new GI bill passed. Of course it's no mystery why you wouldn't consider that an accomplishment.
Link? Given he had no leadership position in Congress.

What? Are you serious right now? Who are you? the message board police...Really... read that redstate link on Net Neutrality it's rather interesting.
redstate link? :rofl: You're funny :p

At least pick a source that has a modicum of an APPEARANCE of objectivity. :eusa_doh:
He wants me to read Erioc Erickson's opinions of what net neutrality means.....I mean fvking Eric Erickson...maybe gateway pundit was not available...
Rambunctious is a regular comedian. That like a Lefty using DailyKos as a source and expecting a Rightie not to cry foul.
however daily Kos does have credibility ....

Look at Eric Erickson

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb ...

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Saturday, 9/27/2014 1:15 pm

How did inorganic molecules evolve into amino acids, proteins and the first cell? How'd they magically string themselves into a coherent structure carrying a flawless set of instructions. Don't even answer, just think about what had to have happened for a cell to evolve

go look in a mirror, and stay on topic when you get back.

MADISON – Gov. Scott Walker will have to plug a roughly $280 million budget shortfall by the end of June, and the state faces a two-year deficit that could be as large as $2 billion, based on new estimates released Friday by the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau.

Wisconsin's two-year shortfall hits about $2 billion when state agency requests — which will certainly not be filled in full by Walker or the Republican Legislature — are taken into account. The budget will be about $650 million short by mid-2017 just to continue spending at current levels.

Wisconsin s 2-year budget hole forecast at up to 2 billion
He better go all ISIS on that deficit.

What? Are you serious right now? Who are you? the message board police...Really... read that redstate link on Net Neutrality it's rather interesting.
redstate link? :rofl: You're funny :p

At least pick a source that has a modicum of an APPEARANCE of objectivity. :eusa_doh:
He wants me to read Erioc Erickson's opinions of what net neutrality means.....I mean fvking Eric Erickson...maybe gateway pundit was not available...
Rambunctious is a regular comedian. That like a Lefty using DailyKos as a source and expecting a Rightie not to cry foul.
however daily Kos does have credibility ....

Look at Eric Erickson

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb ...

Erick Erickson: People Who Believe In Evolution Are Dumb And Jealous
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Saturday, 9/27/2014 1:15 pm

How did inorganic molecules evolve into amino acids, proteins and the first cell? How'd they magically string themselves into a coherent structure carrying a flawless set of instructions. Don't even answer, just think about what had to have happened for a cell to evolve
I don't want no God on my lawn just a flower I can help along ..the soul of nobody knows how a flower grows...

Putin's bombers don't cross over Walker's house, so he had to come up with something to show he had foreign policy cred.

I'll do to ISIS what I did to teacher's unions! Boo-yaaaaaaaaa!

A poser vs. a real man.
Remind me what Jim Webb ever accomplished in Congress, other than mouthing off to the president.

He got the new GI bill passed. Of course it's no mystery why you wouldn't consider that an accomplishment.

Link ? ... like this one?

History

idiots ask, idiots receive.

Putin's bombers don't cross over Walker's house, so he had to come up with something to show he had foreign policy cred.

I'll do to ISIS what I did to teacher's unions! Boo-yaaaaaaaaa!
If only Obama would get as tough with ISIS as he does with the GOP.

I really do want Walker to run for president - because I want him totally exposed for who and what he is. He'll soon learn he ain't in Wisconsin anymore.

Aaaa 2:30 think I'll grab a beer and take a few hits of orange kush and lay out by the pool. You all are boring me...

A poser vs. a real man.

Link ? ... like this one?

History

idiots ask, idiots receive.
Thanks
SO it wasnt Webb. It was Webb, Hegel, Lautenberg, and Warner.
OK, so the question stands: WHat has Jim Webb done while in Congress? Showing up doesnt count.

I really do want Walker to run for president - because I want him totally exposed for who and what he is. He'll soon learn he ain't in Wisconsin anymore.
Ooooh, we're all quaking in our boots.
Shut up, moron.
When is Walker getting indicted?

Forum List

Back