Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

He didn't compare unions to ISIS he compared doing something to the Unions, as the current president refuses to do anything to ISIS, BUT he will.... thanks for playing!:ahole-1:

His statement goes over liberal heads. Too nuanced for their tiny brains to grasp. He is talking about he isn't afraid to tackle whatever problems we are facing. Let's face it, unions are downright mean thugs when they want to be and they are experts in intimidating people or outright threatening them to get their way. He didn't hesitate to take them on. And he won't let political correctness stop him from calling a terrorist a terrorist. He won't offer ISIS any damn jobs or sympathize with them, either.
You are so right. Look at these people. They are simply frightening. Right wingers should pull their kids from school to keep them "safe".

8844354-Madison-Wisconsin-USA-2-18-11-Crowd-of-teachers-and-students-marching-with-signs-on-the-grounds-of-t-Stock-Photo.jpg

Again another drama queen not fully understanding Walker's words. I can't believe far left wing nuts are as stupid as you act.

Sooo...what part of not forcing teachers to pay union dues is attacking labor........what part of not using the government to extract union dues from the pay checks of union members...and letting those who want to pay union dues attacking labor.....considering how many people have freely chosen to not give their money to corrupt union bosses....looks like Scott Walker is the real friend of labor.....

WoW you crazy libs are really pissed off today...you all are acting as if someone just took over control of the internet. Oh wait Obummer did that today. I can't wait until you unemployed leftest morons can't afford the internet any longer. LMFAO

Sadly.....the lefties in government will simply subsidize the internet for their minions......they need to make sure the ignorant, uneducated democrat voters can regurgitate their democrat talking points on internet discussion forums......

Sooo...what part of not forcing teachers to pay union dues is attacking labor........what part of not using the government to extract union dues from the pay checks of union members...and letting those who want to pay union dues attacking labor.....considering how many people have freely chosen to not give their money to corrupt union bosses....looks like Scott Walker is the real friend of labor.....
Bottom line ...he has screwed up Wisconsin economically and he works exclusively for Koch Industries....

last I heard Wisconsin, and in particular, the education system....were getting fixed, not broken.....

Yes...looking at your sources I can see why you are delusional.....

walker cut the higher education budget by 150 million dollars.......you do realize the University of Wisconsin is sitting on 2 billion dollars in cash....right? Maybe they should hit that instead of the taxpayers....?

Yes...looking at your sources I can see why you are delusional.....

walker cut the higher education budget by 150 million dollars.......you do realize the University of Wisconsin is sitting on 2 billion dollars in cash....right? Maybe they should hit that instead of the taxpayers....?
How many billions are the two Koch brothers sitting on useful servant of the one percent ?????
OK the U of Wisconsin a huge community is sitting on $2 billion
Lets see what 2 people are sitting on...looks like $50 billion

koch-bros-net-worth-v-employment.jpg

This is encouraging --

Fifty years ago, nearly a third of U.S. workers belonged to a union. Today, it's one in 10. But the decline has not been the same for every state. Here is a map showing how union membership has changed across the country.
Percentage of Workers In Unions
UnionMembershipMap.jpg

Go to: 50 Years Of Shrinking Union Membership In One Map Planet Money NPR for the interactive map

• New York has the highest share of union workers in the country. The main story here is the public sector: 71 percent of government workers in New York state belong to unions. Nationwide, 36 percent of government employees are in unions, compared to just 7 percent of workers in the private sector.
Edge:
And we're going to fix that with the next President of The United States of America. We're going to de-certify every fucking thieving Union in the Federal Government.

You dirtbags fucked up, you made it personal. Now, we're coming for you and we're going to shut you the fuck down.

FUCK Public Sector Unions. Your time has come

By the time we're done with you, you're going to BEG for someone like George W Bush. You'll be wishing you'd never heard of barack insane obama

Believe it.

I know you are a,lefty hater.......but sooooooo what? the kochs worked for their money....that jealousy is just going to eat you up....let it go.....the U of W isn't supposed to sit on money, they are supposed to educate people...and they are a state institution, not private business men...... The U of W, they are raping you guys and you are thanking them for it........

and Scot Walker has turned your economy around and lowered unemployment in your state.....
And he didn't raise your taxes to do it....but that's right....you lefties don't want to keep your own money....you actually want greedy, corrupt politicians to take your hard earned money from the work you do......and spend it on themselves and their politically connected friends......as long as they say they are doing it "for the little guy" they can abuse you all they want.....

you lefties are like battered wives....as long as the politicians say they love you after they beat you...you will line up again and again.....

How many billions are the two Koch brothers sitting on useful servant of the one percent ?????

How many BILLIONS is Warren Buffet sitting on?

How about Bill Gates?

How about George Soros? How about Tom Steyer? How about Steven Spielberg? How about Reid Hoffman? How about Michael Bloomberg? Sheldon Adelson, Charles Scwab, Steve Wynn.... etc, etc, etc X 10

Billionaires Tom Steyer Michael Bloomberg Are Top Disclosing Political Donors In America - Forbes

Twenty-six of the top 100 disclosing donors in America are billionaires. dimocrap scum have gotten more money from Steyer and Bloomberg than Republicans have gotten from all 26 billionaires combined. In total, top-donating billionaires have already given $40.5 million to Democrats and $18.2 million to Republicans.

You're just another lying-ass dimocrap dirtbag. Too lazy to check his facts because you know they'd be proven wrong.

Just another hypocrite dimocrap

douche

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Scott Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Labor Unions

I would love to see union-buster Walker taking on ISIS - but not as president.
He is equating ISIS to unions? Wow, that's scary. What an idiot.

How many BILLIONS is Warren Buffet sitting on?

How about Bill Gates?

How about George Soros? How about Tom Steyer? How about Steven Spielberg? How about Reid Hoffman? How about Michael Bloomberg? Sheldon Adelson, Charles Scwab, Steve Wynn.... etc, etc, etc X 10

Billionaires Tom Steyer Michael Bloomberg Are Top Disclosing Political Donors In America - Forbes

Twenty-six of the top 100 disclosing donors in America are billionaires. dimocrap scum have gotten more money from Steyer and Bloomberg than Republicans have gotten from all 26 billionaires combined. In total, top-donating billionaires have already given $40.5 million to Democrats and $18.2 million to Republicans.

You're just another lying-ass dimocrap dirtbag. Too lazy to check his facts because you know they'd be proven wrong.

Just another hypocrite dimocrap

douche
Get em all...tax them all fairly ...LOL

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Scott Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Labor Unions

I would love to see union-buster Walker taking on ISIS - but not as president.
He is equating ISIS to unions? Wow, that's scary. What an idiot.
He is now claiming his experience getting punked on a fake Koch bro phone call shows he is ready for the 3 AM white house call...

Forum List

Back