Scott Pruitt dismisses 5 EPA bureaucrats = leveling the playing field!!

The guy on the left probably is less educated than the guy on the right. But every bit as intelligent. My dd214 says Honorable, on base, in uniform, when we stopped those ships off of Cuba.

The warrior of today requires a different set of skills than that of yesterday. And why do you say that the fellow in the pajamas sells insurance? He could just as well be an intel officer dealing with cyber warfare.
Lives in mama's basement and wont work... He's to sensitive and needs a safe space.. His PJ's, some hot chocolate, a diaper with pins up to his chest and aroma therapy candles... As for intelligence, none is seen and he would freeze up if they put a gun in his hand to protect anything.. a flaming pussy!

Last edited:
Nobody wants a progressive in their foxhole in 2017.........zero chance. Imagine that kind of mentality on the battlefield standing there next to you?:ack-1: All you have to do is watch a video of the resistance people at these Trump rallies......watch for a few minutes......what they consider aggressive as far different than people on the Trump side. Just like the schoolyard, you always knew who would prevail. Watch which bunch of people are always moving forward.............any video btw.:popcorn:

Most progressives are soft because they've been conditioned to be soft. That's how it works.........parents with the appeasement approach at all costs. Kids who grow up, particularly boys, who don't compete physically on the playing field because, "Winning isn't everything kid". You can pick them out in the stands of sporting events in a heartbeat.( the poor kids ). Parents who perpetually teach that there are no absolutes in life make for adults that are indecisive and couldn't lead others out of a paper bag. Parents who don't teach kids to take responsibility for their own failures end up soft. Soft shoe parenting is having devastating effects all over our society

Fuck a buncha scientists, clearly we need corporate foxes running that hen house.
Did you know that the 'boards' at EPA that have decided which chemicals are safe has been made up of chemical company owners or their offspring for years?

Fuck a buncha scientists, clearly we need corporate foxes running that hen house.
Did you know that the 'boards' at EPA that have decided which chemicals are safe has been made up of chemical company owners or their offspring for years?
I know kids in Flint were poisoned; shit we bomb others for.
Never mind it was democrat controlled for 65 years and that they pissed away federal monies that should have been used on the problem for their social welfare handout programs.. lets ignore the real problem and who is to blame...libtard

LOL Now that guy from the 1943 picture would certainly have traded places with the fellow from 2013. By the way, I was born in '43, and many of my uncles were in the war, on the front lines, both Europe, and on war ships in the Pacific. That picture is one big lie. If that GI had been where my uncles were, by the time he had been there a while, he what have that 'space' stare that the men that have been in battle for a long time have. War is nice to glorify if you do not have to be there.

In today's combat, that fellow from 2013 is more useful than the fellow from 1943. For the worst of the battle today is in cyber space, both in the programs for the weapons, and disruption the opposing military and civilian organizations. Today's combat requires brains far more than brawn.

The fellow on the left is PV2 Nicholas Kirk, and he was a paratrooper during the war. This country is as great as it is because of MEN like him. Not the character on the right side of the picture. Get a clue clown boy.

The guy on the left probably is less educated than the guy on the right. But every bit as intelligent. My dd214 says Honorable, on base, in uniform, when we stopped those ships off of Cuba.

The warrior of today requires a different set of skills than that of yesterday. And why do you say that the fellow in the pajamas sells insurance? He could just as well be an intel officer dealing with cyber warfare.
Lives in mama's basement and wont work... He's to sensitive and needs a safe space.. His PJ's, some hot chocolate, a diaper with pins up to his chest and aroma therapy candles... As for intelligence, none is seen and he would freeze up if they put a gun in his hand to protect anything.. a flaming pussy!
LOL So our ersatz physicists is accusing others of being nothing simply by looking at a picture. Tell me, boy, what does your dd214 read? Two bit burger flippers are not known to be good judges of character.

Im laughing so hard t his morning it hurts..........

So yesterday, Trump leveled the playing field at the FBI in a nano-second......and the members of the religion think the EPA is now not going to be a level playing field.:boobies::boobies::lmao:

After Soetero crushed this nation..........the news these days is just short of euphoric s0ns!!:rock:

Forum List

Back