Scott Pruitt dismisses 5 EPA bureaucrats = leveling the playing field!!

simply good as i assume that these 5 were in some way approved by mrobama and the dems .

Fuck a buncha scientists, clearly we need corporate foxes running that hen house.

Fuck a buncha scientists, clearly we need corporate foxes running that hen house.

Yeah, the EPA has done a helluva a job exposing the geo-engineering program that is poisoning our air, water and food supply.

That was never what your govt was ever designed to do; to look out for the welfare of society as a whole.

Why do we need the hen house?
Sounds like you need a history lesson.

Why do we need the hen house?
Sounds like you need a history lesson.

History will tell us the US economy would be better off without the EPA.

All I can say is I feel very sorry for the young people in the US if Trump , his admin and the GOP continue with the path they are on.

-------------------------------------- these buncha scientists were bought and paid for by special interests , dems and mrobama to curtail Americans freedoms i ASSUME .

Yeah, the EPA has done a helluva a job exposing the geo-engineering program that is poisoning our air, water and food supply.

That was never what your govt was ever designed to do; to look out for the welfare of society as a whole.
-----------------------------------think that i agree , all that USA government is / was supposed to do are a couple well defined duties like secure USA borders and to provide for the common defense . Then WE Americans were supposed to do everything else Fenton !!

People like you are what holds humanity back from being far more advanced then we currently a

How much more advanced would you like us to be?

2579052.jpg

LOL Now that guy from the 1943 picture would certainly have traded places with the fellow from 2013. By the way, I was born in '43, and many of my uncles were in the war, on the front lines, both Europe, and on war ships in the Pacific. That picture is one big lie. If that GI had been where my uncles were, by the time he had been there a while, he what have that 'space' stare that the men that have been in battle for a long time have. War is nice to glorify if you do not have to be there.

In today's combat, that fellow from 2013 is more useful than the fellow from 1943. For the worst of the battle today is in cyber space, both in the programs for the weapons, and disruption the opposing military and civilian organizations. Today's combat requires brains far more than brawn.

What, if anything, makes you believe that the man on the Left is less intelligent than the boy on the right? Is it the glasses? Or, do you believe that anyone who serves his country is inherently less intelligent than someone who dresses in jammies to sell insurance to the masses?

The guy on the left probably is less educated than the guy on the right. But every bit as intelligent. My dd214 says Honorable, on base, in uniform, when we stopped those ships off of Cuba.

The warrior of today requires a different set of skills than that of yesterday. And why do you say that the fellow in the pajamas sells insurance? He could just as well be an intel officer dealing with cyber warfare.

He is supposed to be wearing his uniform at home all the time? Hell, I have seen generals dressed like that when relaxing at home with family and friends.

I have seen generals dressed like that when relaxing at home with family and friends.

If you've seen generals dressed in plaid onsies then I won't ask about your military service (and I'm praying you won't tell). What happens in the Pentagon, stays in the Pentagon.

DrStrangelove020-e1356059642529.jpg

Forum List

Back