Scott Brown praises Palin; suggests Obama born out of wedlock

Is it somehow bad to praise Sarah Palin?

As for the Obama comments, I dont really care. We elected a President who said there were 57 states. Why the heck should this matter?

Do you really need the list of crap bush has said? Seriously. I can start with two..

WMD's
Mission accomplished.

Those two cost American lives....Obama's 57 remark KILLED NO ONE.

Stay with that though.

No. I dont need a list of stuff Bush has said because he is completely irrelevant to this conversation. And Im not the one arguing that because someone says stupid things, they should be ineligible for office (Although to be honest, Brown didnt say anything stupid. He responded remarkably well to a set up question).

I know you guys dislike dealing with the actual issue and need to deflect in order to have any sort of argument on your behalf. That is your tactic, distract with irrelevant things. But you dont seem to realize when you do something like that, you are already conceding the argument.

And for the record, neither of the remarks you've cited are actual lies or even inaccurate. Course, you dont really care about that.

I made a coakley doesn't support rape victims thread that is much in the same spirit as this thread you made Dogbert.

I know that you and your fellow Republicans/Tea Party people/etc are gushing over Scott Brown. I get it, I really do it. However, there is no need to try and make such remarks in comparison like that. I posted the video, as I found it, and I gave my opinion on it.

The message of the video is clear as is Scott Brown's intent with his words. He got a little heated in defending Palin for being a hypocrite and attacked Obama in response. It's actions like that which give a glimpse at the real character of Scott Brown.

I really do hope if he wins that he's a good Senator. I mean, for the most part he has to be a Democrat Lite because otherwise the people in Mass wouldn't be as stupid as to vote in a Palin like Conservative.

However, any real conservative these days would keep themselves apart from Palin and that whole crowd in the GOP. But it's like I said before, Scott Brown is just a fresh face with old and tried ideas. Meanwhile, Martha is such a fuckup and continues to make comments that are gift wrapped for the GOP.

It is a fact that in addition to being an admitted drug addict, Obama is a bastard child. His father, you know, the elder Obama that did the typical black baby daddy thing of abandoning his child, was still married to his wife in Kenya when he and the whore Ann Dunham were "married." Under law this makes the "marriage" in Hawaii void.

JakeStarkey said:
.... I have never said, stated, or implied that I am an "ex gop person." I am GOP, working to clear the party of wing nuts

Jake is a GOP'er, really he is. You can believe him even though he spews DNC talking points in every thread. He'd never lie. He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing. Really, he's not!! :cuckoo:
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

I made a coakley doesn't support rape victims thread that is much in the same spirit as this thread you made Dogbert.

I know that you and your fellow Republicans/Tea Party people/etc are gushing over Scott Brown. I get it, I really do it. However, there is no need to try and make such remarks in comparison like that. I posted the video, as I found it, and I gave my opinion on it.

The message of the video is clear as is Scott Brown's intent with his words. He got a little heated in defending Palin for being a hypocrite and attacked Obama in response. It's actions like that which give a glimpse at the real character of Scott Brown.

I really do hope if he wins that he's a good Senator. I mean, for the most part he has to be a Democrat Lite because otherwise the people in Mass wouldn't be as stupid as to vote in a Palin like Conservative.

However, any real conservative these days would keep themselves apart from Palin and that whole crowd in the GOP. But it's like I said before, Scott Brown is just a fresh face with old and tried ideas. Meanwhile, Martha is such a fuckup and continues to make comments that are gift wrapped for the GOP.

^ What a pantload.

Michelle Obama talks fatherhood - First Read - msnbc.com
Here is Michelle Obama attacking barry too I suppose?
His own mother, she said at the beginning of her remarks, was "very young and very single when she had him." And, Obama added, he has observed his wife's attempts to reconcile motherhood with her career aspirations.

:rolleyes:

JakeStarkey said:
.... I have never said, stated, or implied that I am an "ex gop person." I am GOP, working to clear the party of wing nuts

Jake is a GOP'er, really he is. You can believe him even though he spews DNC talking points in every thread. He'd never lie. He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing. Really, he's not!! :cuckoo:

You are very wrong, Zander. I believe in conservative values. However, I despise the far right teabaggers and neo-cons. They are not mainstream and are a real danger to the future of America.

JakeStarkey said:

You are very wrong, Zander. I believe in conservative values. However, I despise the far right teabaggers and neo-cons. They are not mainstream and are a real danger to the future of America.

poser-pro.jpg

Jake? That you?

I believe in conservative values. However, I despise the far right teabaggers and neo-cons. They are not mainstream and are a real danger to the future of America.

Here is the wiki version of the Tea Party Protests
Tea Party protests, 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you please elaborate on what conservative values/ideas you like, and which you think the Tea Baggers are wrong on? Either you're not a real conservative, or you don't get the tea baggers.

JakeStarkey said:

Yeah and as a GOP'r he hates the tea party movement.:lol::lol::lol: I think he could also be a little bi-polar with a dual personality.

Last edited:
Third possibility: you don't get it, KYZR. Any group that incorporates truthers, birthers, weapons, screaming, ranting, etc., is not a group that I want associated with a party that should be concerned with smaller government, smaller civil service, less taxes, right to own and bear arms, less intrusion into individual's lives, and the rejection of overseas adventurism. Now tell me, KYZR, how I am liberal. :lol: Winning elections will follow if we hold to those values. The stains from the reactionary right pollute true Republicanism. Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan would reject these people.

JakeStarkey said:

Yeah and as a GOP'r he hates the tea party movement.:lol::lol::lol:

Many straight-thinking Republicans do reject it because it is lunatic fringe. The screaming and ranting and the derailing of free speech is anti-American. I feel the same about any on the left who do it.

Third possibility: you don't get it, KYZR. Any group that incorporates truthers, birthers, weapons, screaming, ranting, etc., is not a group that I want associated with a party that should be concerned with smaller government, smaller civil service, less taxes, right to own and bear arms, less intrusion into individual's lives, and the rejection of overseas adventurism. Now tell me, KYZR, how I am liberal. :lol: Winning elections will follow if we hold to those values. The stains from the reactionary right pollute true Republicanism. Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan would reject these people.

You're a fucking poseur. You claim you're involved in the Republican Party in your state, and that all the more reason for us, real Conservatives to get involved, so poseurs like you fade into irrelevancy

JakeStarkey said:

I despise liars and disingenuous trolls. You are not a conservative Jake, you, like your doppleganger "rightwinger", are a liberal democrat pretending to be a conservative republican. You've characterized Scott Brown as a "wingnut" right here in this thread. Here's a newsflash Jake : Brown is a real conservative. He is not a wingnut. If you don't support him and others like him, yet claim you are a conservative, then YOU are the wingnut. Come out of the closet Jake, we already know what you are. You'll feel better about yourself and people here will respect you for it. Continuing to pretend you are a conservative is a joke that is no longer funny.

Well then you had better get out of what ever party you are in, because there are fringe elements in any and all groups including the democrats. They make up a small minority and if you focus on that, which is what you are doing, you are totally missing the overall objective.

It is a fact that in addition to being an admitted drug addict, Obama is a bastard child. His father, you know, the elder Obama that did the typical black baby daddy thing of abandoning his child, was still married to his wife in Kenya when he and the whore Ann Dunham were "married." Under law this makes the "marriage" in Hawaii void.

Don't call his mother a whore. It is pathetic and childish. Obama is illegitimate, so what? I have no problem with the legitimacy of his birth... apart from what country it was in. (I'm kidding.) My problem with Obama is his politics and his politics only.

I despise liars and disingenuous trolls. You are not a conservative Jake, you, like your doppleganger "rightwinger", are a liberal democrat pretending to be a conservative republican. You've characterized Scott Brown as a "wingnut" right here in this thread. Here's a newsflash Jake : Brown is a real conservative. He is not a wingnut. If you don't support him and others like him, yet claim you are a conservative, then YOU are the wingnut. Come out of the closet Jake, we already know what you are. You'll feel better about yourself and people here will respect you for it. Continuing to pretend you are a conservative is a joke that is no longer funny.

No kidding, there is nothing conservative about Jake, he either has a dual personality problem or he types one post and then allows someone with different views to type the next under his name. That's how insane his posts are.

Well then you had better get out of what ever party you are in, because there are fringe elements in any and all groups including the democrats. They make up a small minority and if you focus on that, which is what you are doing, you are totally missing the overall objective.

My posts have always been consistent. I can't stand the kooks. Zander is a kook and can be ignored. He completely ignored what I wrote and meant about "smaller government, smaller civil service, less taxes, right to own and bear arms, less intrusion into individual's lives, and the rejection of overseas adventurism." Nowhere did I call or infer that Brown was a wingnut. In another thread, I said I thought he would work well in the senate if he wins.

Maple is at least on track, and I wasn't sure about that at first. I am focusing on excluding Teabaggers from policy making in the Party. Most Americans, I think, believe they are a silly fringe, and that does us no good. We are not going to win from the far right, but only from right of center with solid conservative values.

Third possibility: you don't get it, KYZR. Any group that incorporates truthers, birthers, weapons, screaming, ranting, etc., is not a group that I want associated with a party that should be concerned with smaller government, smaller civil service, less taxes, right to own and bear arms, less intrusion into individual's lives, and the rejection of overseas adventurism. Now tell me, KYZR, how I am liberal. Winning elections will follow if we hold to those values. The stains from the reactionary right pollute true Republicanism. Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan would reject these people.
Smaller government, lower taxes, no overseas wars, less government intrusion, and fiscal conservatism are all good. Its also what the Tea Baggers want. Your other comments

Truthers: 9/11 conspiracy nuts. (not conservative nor tea-baggers)
Birthers: show us Obama's damn birth certificate. Whats wrong with asking this?
Weapons/screaming/ranting: describes ACORN & Black Panthers doing voter fraud

The Tea Party protests are a series of nationally coordinated grassroots protests across the United States since 2009. The events are in protest of "big government", President Barack Obama, the federal budget and, more specifically, the stimulus package, which the protesters argue are wasteful government spending and unnecessary government growth. They oppose the increase in the national debt as well. The protesters also objected to possible future tax increases.

With SS going broke and Medicare going broke, I don't see anything wrong with the Tea Baggers. All they say is STOP WASTING OUR MONEY. The other junk you attribute to them is simple bullshit.

They do the other junk, KYZR, which weakens their screaming about taxation. They are represented. But what they are mad about is that we lost. They can get over it. That's the American way.

Forum List

Back