Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I thought this was going to be some tale of yore circa 1980 or something.

But, no, it's Scott Brown - former Republican Senator of MA; so it only harkens back a decade or so.

Former U.S. Senator Scott Brown (R-NH), who later served as U.S. Ambassador to New Zealand during the Trump administration, made the remarks during an interview on “Tom Shattuck’s Burn Barrel.”

“When you got sworn in as senator, was he like hair-sniffing Gail or handsy with Gail, or did I imagine that?” Shattuck asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” Brown responded. “I told him I’d kick the s*** out — I told him to stop, so yes.”

Brown said that Biden “didn’t act the way I thought he should and we called him on it and that’s it.”

When asked if he called out Biden right to his face as it happened, Brown responded, “Oh yeah.”

Shouldn't there be a video of this somewheres??

Enquiring minds...

Yes, because all the videos we see of Biden sniffing children and getting handsy a million other times do not exist so this is clearly just "malarkey" - as President Pedo would say.
In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."
That still isn't the same as touching & sniffing on underage girls & other men's wives, bud.

That still isn't the same as touching & sniffing on underage girls & other men's wives, bud.
So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”

So you wouldn't have a problem with him walking in a locker room where your teenage daughter is getting dressed.

How about if this was your wife, sister, etc.

Trump tells Bush that because of his fame he can “do anything” to women, even “grab them by the pussy.”
Sure I would have a problem with that. Yeah, Trump did say that...but he said they let him do it..that implies consent. Biden just gets handsy & invasive whenever he feels like it..consent isn't on his mind...ever.

Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife​

That's a shame. No one in Washington should need an excuse to kick the crap out of the child and woman molester. Maybe had Corn Pop or someone done that to him and Hunter a long time ago, we'd have an actual president in office today, a First Family we could respect and be proud of, and a WH not full of sex orgies, SS parties, and bags of dope laying around!

Sure I would have a problem with that. Yeah, Trump did say that...but he said they let him do it..that implies consent. Biden just gets handsy & invasive whenever he feels like it..consent isn't on his mind...ever.
LOL, didn't he just lose a Civil Case for grabbing her by the pussy? Obviously she didn't just let him do it.

because of his fame he can “do anything” to women "

Probably a lie. Phony Olympia Brown never met a Dem he wouldn't go along with whenever needed. These kind are the worst kind.

Racist Liar. Trump never said that. Trump said that beauty contestants looking to get the edge in winning would let you (anyone, in the general possessive first person) grab them down there. While it is reasonable for you to ASSUME Trump might have included himself as he ran the contests, he never actually said that he himself did that. Prove me wrong.

That's a shame. No one in Washington should need an excuse to kick the crap out of the child and woman molester. Maybe had Corn Pop or someone done that to him and Hunter a long time ago, we'd have an actual president in office today, a First Family we could respect and be proud of, and a WH not full of sex orgies, SS parties, and bags of dope laying around!
Joe and Hunter Biden are the Ronnie and Reggie Kray of the United States.

Who is denying that Trump is a jerk ?

Nice red herring.

LOL, didn't he just lose a Civil Case for grabbing her by the pussy? Obviously she didn't just let him do it.
No. That isn't why he lost the civil case that I'm aware of. Why can't you admit Biden exhibits creepy behavior around little girls & other men's wives?
His actions are on video...all you can bring up about Trump is he said/she said. I have no problem admitting Trump says some pretty creepy stuff...but I haven't seen video evidence of him groping & sniffing on underage girls & other men's wives...Biden is documented behaving that way with video evidence. You can't be that upset about anything pertaining to Trump's words & not with Biden...unless you really dont care about lewd & lecherous behavior...you just are using it to bash your political opposition.

Forum List

Back