Scott Brown praises Palin; suggests Obama born out of wedlock

[Conservatives win and win big when they run as CONSERVATIVES. Not democrat-lite, not moderates, but CONSERVATIVES. This election in Mass is a perfect example. Scott Brown is not a moderate, he is a Conservative and proud of it.

Yepper, Zander, like we did in 2008. That thinking is not only moronic and wrong, it is also bad for the country. Meld conservatives to the center and eliminate the wing nuts. Got it? Good.
Moderates Republicans lose.

McCain was a moderate. He lost. - His ratings only picked up when he added a real conservative to his ticket. He ran as a moderate, and is a moderate. Prior to Palin he was getting pounded like a piece of veal. Lost to an empty suit with no experience. Shameful.

Bob Dole - Moderate. Lost. Dole is the classic big gov't moderate - gutted like a fish by a serial philanderer with a lip biting problem.

GHW Bush - Moderate. Lost. Total moderate - creamed like a doughnut by an unknown Governor from the Arkansas backwater.

Gerald Ford - Moderate. Lost. Almost lost the nomination at the convention to Reagan. Squashed like a bug by a peanut farmer.

You Fail.

Brown, Coakley, And the Outrage Gap - Paul Krugman Blog - NYTimes.com

Wow. A video clip has surfaced from 2008 in which Scott Brown, the Republican candidate for Senate in Massachusetts, clearly suggested that President Obama may have been born out of wedlock.

I’m sure some will try to dismiss this as an isolated stray remark. But it’s clear if you watch the video that there’s a broader context: Brown is clearly aligning himself with the Limbaugh wing of the GOP, in which slurs along these lines are standard fare. And as Steve Benen points out, claims about Obama’s illegitimacy were an integral part of the birther craziness.

Thoughts?

My opinion: What an asshole.

For the record Scott:

At the age of 23, Obama had come to Hawaii to pursue his education, leaving behind a pregnant wife and infant son in his home town of Nyang’oma Kogelo in Kenya. Dunham and Obama were married on the Hawaiian island of Maui on February 2, 1961, despite parental opposition from both families.[5][15] Dunham was three months pregnant at the time of her marriage.[1][5] Obama Sr. eventually informed Dunham about his first marriage in Kenya but claimed he was divorced. Years later, she would discover this was false.[14] Obama Sr.'s first wife, Kezia, later said she had granted her consent for him to marry a second wife, in keeping with Luo customs.[16]
On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II.[17]

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you have the end of what he said in that clip dogbert? He was in the middle of saying something and the video cuts off. It could provide more context. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjCaxN-_s8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

From what he said it sounds like he "Doesn't Know about that" which were his exact words in response to the lady saying obama was born to an 18 year old married woman.

Maybe he was being, i know i know its hard to say about a politician, honest. Maybe he didn't know....maybe he did....maybe he clarified at the end of the clip where it cuts him off right in the middle of speaking about it.

I made a coakley doesn't support rape victims thread that is much in the same spirit as this thread you made Dogbert.

Did Brown pose nude or is that a rumor?

yeah, he did. about 30 years ago.

no one cares; we're a very liberal commonwealth.

Liberal enough to forgive this if it were a woman who did that? Liberal enough to say you agree with him on his stance with the banks not paying back money?

Should be interesting.

there's nothing to forgive.

what alleged stance would that be?

Besides, he was very good looking, still is. ;)

That alone should get him elected then. Him and Palin....2012!

Have you looked into what this guy is about? I never cared before of course, but he is way way way out there. Wow.

Liberal enough to forgive this if it were a woman who did that? Liberal enough to say you agree with him on his stance with the banks not paying back money?

Should be interesting.

I call bullshit on the banks....you got a link to his policy position or exact words?

Is it somehow bad to praise Sarah Palin?

As for the Obama comments, I dont really care. We elected a President who said there were 57 states. Why the heck should this matter?

Do you really need the list of crap bush has said? Seriously. I can start with two..

WMD's
Mission accomplished.

Those two cost American lives....Obama's 57 remark KILLED NO ONE.

Stay with that though.

Still, it makes one wonder how smart our POTUS is if he doesn't even know how many states he's President of.

Bush's "gaffe" was WMD's. That killed thousands! Mission accomplished I guess.

Palin actually thought Sadaam was the cause of 9/11. She also didnt know the difference between north and south korea.

I will take a tired Harvard law school graduate, constitutional law professor saying 57 anytime.

But keep bringing it up. You dont look silly.

Should be interesting.

I call bullshit on the banks....you got a link to his policy position or exact words?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnL3qHjAYg[/ame]

Should be interesting.

I am just curious...if it were a female dem who posed nude, would this even be an issue from the republicans?

Just an FYI...I lived there for a bit on my first tour (84-88)...a place called South Weymouth. I lived in Quicy, Braintree (Hell I worked in the braintree mall at underground camera:) and at Friendly's in Sowey) and I lived on base. Beautiful place up there.

Should be interesting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnL3qHjAYg[/ame]

Thanks for the quick link del.

Looks to me like scott brown is all about the banks paying back the money they borrowed with the agreed interest.

it seems he doesn't want to impose an additional fee on the banks that wasn't agreed to in the original TARP arrangement.

Whats your beef zona?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM said:
Thanks for the quick link del.

Looks to me like scott brown is all about the banks paying back the money they borrowed with the agreed interest.

it seems he doesn't want to impose an additional fee on the banks that wasn't agreed to in the original TARP arrangement.

Whats your beef zona?

You can bet it has something to do with BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!~!! :cuckoo:

Should be interesting.

I am just curious...if it were a female dem who posed nude, would this even be an issue from the republicans?

Just an FYI...I lived there for a bit on my first tour (84-88)...a place called South Weymouth. I lived in Quicy, Braintree (Hell I worked in the braintree mall at underground camera:) and at Friendly's in Sowey) and I lived on base. Beautiful place up there.

The republicans aren't making an issue out of this at all from what i've read in the papers and seen on the TV news outlets. Do you have a link showing otherwise for me to read?

Also whats your beef with Brown's position on the banks paying back the money with interest but not adding new fees that were not discussed in the original agreement?

Many, many times I have shown you the error of your ways, and you simplistically say you disagree and ask for more "proof". Own your own idiocy, Yurt.

alright....got it....you are hack

you can't actually take a single point and discuss it or debate it.

tbo, i am not surprised. but, i wanted to give you the chance since you so adamantly proclaim you're this non partisan ex gop person. i've asked you 3 times now, you still offer this shite. this is 4X in this thread jake. you're done.

you're bogus and nothing but a hack/troll.

We have been over this point in several threads. Your points are effectively countered with the evidence, then you say that you don't believe it and ask for more evidence. Next, you mischaracterize my position, and then lie about it. For example, I have never said, stated, or implied that I am an "ex gop person." I am GOP, working to clear the party of wing nuts

this is now 5 times jake....

what is your proof or evidence that obama's father was not married to someone in africa and thus committing bigamy here in the states. it's clear to me that you've completely ignored the issue and are still prattling on about your alleged evidence given. you're a liar jake. you haven't given any evidence despite being asked 5 times in this one thread. if you had the evidence you could easily point to it and show how wrong i am.

however, since we all know you're lying, all you have is the same repeated lies that you have given evidence. you can't cite the post, you can't even repeat what you said....why? because you're a liar.

:eusa_whistle:

What are you talking about? I said that Obama's legitimacy does not matter. I don't care if he is a bastard or not, and I suspect 99% of this country does not care about it. I never said he was legitimate, Yurt. This is what I mean: you deliberately say that I said something, when I did not. You are either deliberately malignant or a crazed loon or simply stupid.

Should be interesting.

i live about 3 miles from the base; they still haven't figured out what to do with it, 10+ years after it closed. the blimp hangars were pretty cool. i remember watching rehearsals for the last airshow before it closed from my office window.

i don't think anyone outside of a few wingers would care if a woman had posed nude. i know i wouldn't.

Forum List

Back