Former U.S. Senator Says He Told Biden He Would ‘Kick The S***’ Out Of Him For Getting Handsy With Wife

Why didn't he kick his ass? Probably because he stopped molesting his wife.
Sounds more like he was just selling wolf tickets, because he wouldn't need to do it again. You would whoop his ass the first time.
Are you saying Trump said he grabbed pussies? No....he didn't say that.
From the conversation I heard, Trump said that women would literally tell him to grab their pussies. I know enough of the English language to understand that forcing yourself on women is a buttload of difference from women forcing themselves on you. I have grabbed a pussy or two.....but it was usually because they asked me to do it, pretty much the same way they were asking Trump.

You're problem is you'll believe anything the propagandists in the mainstream media will tell you, but refuse to believe the truth when it is presented to you by a news source you've been told is bogus.

Trump replies: “I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” Bush apparently says.

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

So you think all women just want Trump to come up and grab them by the pussy.

Sounds more like he was just selling wolf tickets, because he wouldn't need to do it again. You would whoop his ass the first time.

Trump replies: “I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”

You keep proving my point. Thanx.

Trump never says anything about forcing himself on them.

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."
That is the attitude of a pervert down to a tee. " I sort of get away with things like that. " He unknowingly incriminated himself. He knew it was wrong but did it anyway.

In an April 11, 2005, episode of "The Howard Stern Show," Trump told the shock jock that seeing beauty pageant contestants naked was a perk of being the owner.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."
Pssst. Trump being disgusting doesn’t excuse Biden being disgusting.

No shit, the only problem is that there is evidence of Trump being disgusting. Can we get some of Biden being disgusting.

I already posted the pictures earlier in this thread.

You must always be the last to know pretty much any development concerning anything, huh?

No shit, the only problem is that there is evidence of Trump being disgusting. Can we get some of Biden being disgusting.
This guy‘s statement isn’t evidence? His daughter‘s diary? All the videos of him being creepy?

But to the point, Trump could be the most disgusting male sexist on the planet. What does that have to do with Joe Biden getting handsy with another man’s wife? Can the next guy who rapes a woman say but Trumps done worse?

You just keep sending Trump your money, dumbass.
I haven't sent one cent to him, you shitforbrains racist motherfucker.

SpellingBee.jpg

If you as a Prog would admit to infidelity being minor to the realities of what you bypass in inner city living, then we could construct a solution that will not be perfect and will improve living conditions for those living in that way. Messing around and philandering is a Prog trait at a huge percentage increase of Republicans. Look at the realities of the inner cities.

If you as a Prog would admit to infidelity being minor to the realities of what you bypass in inner city living, then we could construct a solution that will not be perfect and will improve living conditions for those living in that way. Messing around and philandering is a Prog trait at a huge percentage increase of Republicans. Look at the realities of the inner cities.
Who created the inner cities?

Do they really want to improve the situation?

Forum List

Back